DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Advanced] Once Upon a Time Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think TG is most likely to be Talmanes' teammate. His hammer vote seemed like he was just doing it to try and get himself cleared - seemed the most suspicious of all of their votes.

I'd say Thane3 second most likely (since his vote could've just been trying to side with me to make me trust him more) and Hallia last. All of them have something suspicious about them, though, so really, it could be anyone. But I think TG is the most likely. 

And why would I make that huge case on Talmanes that basically sealed his fate and got everyone voting for him?  Mafia could have won yesterday and I prevented that.

Also, I didn't have to vote and could have let it go random.  Which is what I would have done if I were mafia because then it'd have been more likely to end up with a win.

I am curious to know why AJ didn't self-protect. I'm going to assume that he protected me. Why would he do that? I would think it would be obvious that the mafia would try to NK a confirmed doc than a confirmed townie who hasn't roleclaimed. 

WIFOM.

I still am most convinced that TG would be our last scum. Dawn is confirmed, Hallia was viewed town and i know i am town.

Makes 3 town, leaves one scum.

Vote TG

Let's do this

Tcubed, what do you think the chances are of there being a Godfather in the game?  There was a lie detector and a silvertongue to counter that.  So I personally think there is def a GF.  And given your voting record and also the fact that I see Hally as more likely being Tal's teammate that would mean that Hally is a GF.

Vote TG

You're wrong.  It is either Tcubed or Hally.  I'm leaning toward Hally at this point since she and Tal were voting for the same people with seemingly the same reasons without actually mentioning each other.  Don't you find that strange?

10359235_637086339700423_337058379980356

After Dr. Hopper's death the previous night, it seemed as there was no question to who the remaining villain was. The town converged on the mayor's house in retaliation for orchestrating the deaths and killing town members. Regina and her magic became no more, the deaths of all the town members finally avenged...

TG- Evil Queen, mafia godfather has been lynched...

AND THAT'S THE GAME!!!!

thank you all for playing :) hope you enjoyed it...

GG everyone.

I'm glad that you other townies stuck to your guns and got the mafia lynched because I was certainly way off track this game lol :blush:

Chalk it up as a learning experience I suppose, I need to get better at reading some of you. Still enjoyed it though, I hope everyone else did too!

Archived