DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Advanced] Once Upon a Time Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

If i get lynched, it's game over. I'm trying to lynch Talmanes because he is one of my prime suspects. Him, and TG (who's trying hard to shows town here). Either of them would do fine as a lynch today. I want to win with town, as town, it's the only way i could win.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright guys, after ISOing here are my short and sweet thoughts...sorta.

T3 looks the worst.  T3 is ready to lynch anyone, anywhere, anytime.  Also, there seem to be scum slips both about replacing and about expecting Nikon to be the liar.  The only thing T3 really has going for him is that he mentioned BFG and Nikon as likely to be scum before their flips, even if he didn't vote them and seemed to do so in a genuine way.

Hally looks only very slightly less worse.  Hally can't seem to find anybody to be scum all game long and continuously messes up Turin's request for a list from her.  Moreover, as soon as she is viewed by RTE she goes and votes Turin, trying to start a train on him which would be consistent with her as GF.  Also seems to know Thane's flip before it happens.

Tal looks good and oh so terrible all at once.  His tone is so dry and emotionless like he is conscious of avoiding a slip.  And his reveal.  Him calling it miller when we on DM know it as RT looks to me to be incredibly fake.  I dunno if time has played other places and I have played on mafiascum, etc, so I know RT is a DM specific thing but still.  The other thing I noticed about Tal is that he mentioned BFG and Nikon very sparsely. 

Hally and Tal look to be most likely to be on a team, especially since they simultaneously found AJ/Thane to be the scummiest people in game but somehow didn't mention each other during that time.  Looks coordinated.

Other most likely scum team would be Hally and T3 given how their votes have gone.

I really, really don't see T3 and Tal being a scum team. 

appearantly, i look worst to TG... but then again, Hallia and Tal are most likely on a team....

There is no 'if I flip Town' I am Town, and the game will be lost with and other Town dead.

This is our last chance to win the game, so I'd recommend thinking about that.

That being said if you want to vote me there is nothing I can do about it, but I'm certainly not going to hammer myself and lose the game. This is your last chance fellow Town.

For the record based on voting patterns I am predicting Hallia is the other scum with Thane.

well, there's a problem then: I know i'm town, nobody believes me. TG and you claim town, but forgive me for not believing you either. Only way out of this then would be to lynch Hallia, who hasn't claimed anything next to snow white and was viewed town....

choices choices.... i still think the RT would be a PR too many for town...

10312417_636153496460374_721894502471584

Town members had dwindled even though they had caught two of the villains. As the numbers continued to go down, they frantically searched high and low for more. Information previously shared was looked upon with suspicion because it was possible they had been fooled. After running around like chickens and reanalyzing everything, they came to a decision. Descending into the basement of the shut down library, they stepped out of the elevator armed with as many weapons as they could carry. They set loose some mice and a pig, waiting for the trap to be sprung. Fire cooked the animals, and a snout came into view before the rest of the dragon appeared. Running out of the elevator, they attacked, fighting a bloody battle with the beast. Blood and sweat coated the attackers after the battle. The fearsome dragon known as Maleficent was no more.

Talmanes- Maleficent, mafia roleblocker has been lynched...

It is now Night 5!!! Deadline: Monday May 19, 20:00 EST http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20140519T20&p0=814&msg=OUAT+Mafia+Night+5

Yes! Only one more to go! We just need to figure out of it is Hallia, Thane3, or TG.

I'm wondering about TG's vote, since it was the hammer vote and I thought that they were most likely to be scum together. I'm thinking that he could've done that vote as a sacrifice, trying to make himself seem less scummy. 

TG is still my top suspect. Hallia second, then Thane3.

Sorry that I missed that lynch everyone. I was traveling back from Palm Springs will a car load of Brazilians and a teething baby. I'm exhausted and sorta sun burnt.

It seems like more mafia is lynched when I'm not involved lol

Probably gonna vote for TG tmrw if I'm still alive. Now that the RBer is dead maybe I can save someone.

10367595_636532389755818_174326102015493

Deciding to take no chances at being thwarted, Regina entered Dr. Hopper's office. Coming to his feet, the Dr. nervously asked what she needed. "Your heart." With fear in his eyes, he had to time to cry out before Regina had ripped his heart from his chest and crushed it.

AJ- Jiminy Cricket, town doctor has been Night Killed...

It is now Day 6!!! Deadline: Thursday May 22, 20:00 EST http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20140522T20&p0=814&msg=OUAT+Mafia+Day+6

Dammit AJ.

Alright, I'm torn between Hally and Tcubed as the last scum.  Dawn is our last conf town.  No lynch isn't a useful option since then Dawn would be dead. 

I still say that T3 looked scummiest to me with those possible slips but given the interaction between Hally and Tal it looks far more likely that Hally would have been his partner.  I especially didn't like how they both went after AJ/Thane early on without actually mentioning each other because that looked like pretty classic scum play.

I'd like to get everyone's thoughts out before anything else.

Dawn - Given Tal's flip, who do you think was most likely to be his teammate and why?

T3 - Same question

Hally - Same question

I think TG is most likely to be Talmanes' teammate. His hammer vote seemed like he was just doing it to try and get himself cleared - seemed the most suspicious of all of their votes.

I'd say Thane3 second most likely (since his vote could've just been trying to side with me to make me trust him more) and Hallia last. All of them have something suspicious about them, though, so really, it could be anyone. But I think TG is the most likely. 

I am curious to know why AJ didn't self-protect. I'm going to assume that he protected me. Why would he do that? I would think it would be obvious that the mafia would try to NK a confirmed doc than a confirmed townie who hasn't roleclaimed. 

Archived