DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Advanced] Once Upon a Time Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been thinking it over, and for me there are 2 possibilities:

RTE is cop, so scum would be TG and Talmanes. TG has always been on my list, and Talmanes could have fakeclaimed rubbertongue to go with the cop role.

RTE is scum, which would mean Hallia would probably be too, seeing RTE's statement about people being scum (post 1249)

If we mislynch, we could be in trouble. Will it really be worth lynching a possible cop?

I dunno..... AJ, would you think that both cop and rubbertongue would be fake if RTE would turn up scum?

TG why aren't you voting RTE?

Same question for you Thane.

Mostly I was waiting for hallias responses to my questions. Hallia apparently thinks there are too many PRs but is still voting me.

If RTE faked claimed then who is most likely his partner? I would say that I have a much stronger townie vibe from Hallia than from t-cubed even with her voting me. T-cubed has been trying to get me lynched since early on when I wasn't around.

Id rather lynch him than rte today.

Agreed there. RTE got two votes coming out of the gate D3(?) before he claimed. I think it was more a way to avoid lynching him then to save you tbh. He immediately voted Dawn that Day as well, who is now vetted as not mafia

I seriously don't think RTE is going to flip as the Cop. The pushes on D3 to basically lynch anyone except for confirmed mafia at this point is very telling. We have DL tonight but this afternoon when I'm done with class I'm gonna rip D3 apart with VCA. That Nikon lynch wasn't easy to achieve so I think we'll find good info looking at where people voted prior to.

My money is on RTE/Thane3 as the last two. TG seems pretty townie now that he's back and I had a early town read on him as well before he went absent.

The only reason I'm suggesting RTE over Thane3 today is because if he is telling the truth (which I seriously doubt) today is the only Day we can afford to mislynch on. There is also much more evidence pointing to the claim being fake over Thane3 IMO. I get the stigma of not wanting to lynch an unCC'd cop claim but I seriously don't think this set up calls for one. I know some of you have seen scum make smart fake claims and coast to end game. I can think of two examples off the top of my head.

I'm betting he is going to flip as the active scum blocker role, which will free me up again to potentially stuff a NK tonight. RTE lynch is the best way to go.

@Thane - My role is Town Miller (apparently nicknamed runnertongue from what everyone has been saying) and if I am read by a Lie Detector, my results would have shown as false. That's why I was sure I knew what Turin was before he claimed, and also was sure he was Town. My role says nothing about a Cop, as I said before, which is why I have serious doubts as to the authenticity of RTE's claim. It's possible, but seems very unlikely.

Like I said I was hesitant to vote him in case he really is telling the truth, despite the odds, but AJ makes a good point about today being the only day where if it is a mislynch, we still have a chance.

@RTE - There being a Godfather would work toward making your claim seem more true, but that is also unconfirmed, and you saying you think the one person you say you've read and that you said was Town is scum, now, seems like backtracking and trying to back up your claim.

I'm saying there is chance they are scum as I do believe there is a GF role (or a high chance of there being one) and she wasn't vetted by Turin. 

Honestly this day needs to end or we wait till AJ looks at things again. Nothing is moving forward at this point. 

True I didn't consider that. The Miller may be the counter to the cop in that if the Miller gets viewed by the cop that almost secures a town mislynch, which helps the mafia. So maybe no godfather but yes to Miller?

Major issue here is there is too much doubt around my claim. So lynch me and move on but please have a plan for when I flip town. Because we need one. As it stands right now this is Mafia's game to lose, plain and simple.

Tal isn't a Miller in the normal sense. He acts as a Miller to the LIE DETECTOR. Why are you guys ignoring the bit where he says that it says nothing about how he'd view to a Cop??

Probably because you know your claim was a lie and now the pieces are falling apart.

FTR - don't leave it up to RTE to hammer himself if that's what it comes down to. 2 more of you need to move your votes over so we can get this game wrapped up.

I'm not convinced that RTE is scum.... and TG, since the vote after the hammer on the original Thane, i've had my eye on you. As for the excuse about voting inactives, i was right with BFG. Chances are, i'm right about you being scum too.

I'm pretty sure you also were pushing TG over BFG that day, regardless if she was a 'scum read'

I'm going to look back and verify this, but I don't think I'm mistaken here.

Seriously not an attempt to ATE but I can vote myself and we can get this over with? This really needs to happen or it doesn't, and seems like it is more likely to happen.

Put your money where your mouth is.

True I didn't consider that. The Miller may be the counter to the cop in that if the Miller gets viewed by the cop that almost secures a town mislynch, which helps the mafia. So maybe no godfather but yes to Miller?

Major issue here is there is too much doubt around my claim. So lynch me and move on but please have a plan for when I flip town. Because we need one. As it stands right now this is Mafia's game to lose, plain and simple.

Dude - seriously... what are you pushing now?

There is no Miller. There is no GodFather and there is no Cop imo.

We have already seen 2 investigation related roles in this game, both of which were related and correlate with Tal's claim.

Archived