DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Advanced] Once Upon a Time Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forgot to mention - RTE claiming Harry over who I suspect Turin's character is goes in line with his commentary about how he knew what Turin was up to when he asked for specifically formatted lists. Being familiar with the show would tell him who not to claim so to speak.

Only suspect?? He claimed character, man. Pay attention *swats on the back of the head*

Oh, right. Doesn't change what I was saying though - because at the time RTE claimed he had already hinted that he knew what Turin was up to, and likely knew that his character would be Emma.

Hence his Harry claim.

Nice shot btw.

So now we've got 2 down, which gives us a little more room to mislynch - although obviously we should avoid that.

I was blocked last Night - I was told this in my PM. I tried to protect Turin because I'm unsure of RTE's claim and figured he was in more of a position to either clear another townie or catch scum. Him getting shot over the 'Cop' is also pretty telling imo. There are several people I can think of off the top of my head who would want Turin dead after making their LD statements this previous Day phase.

@RTE - what was your result and who did you view?

I'm somewhat surprised. It doesn't necessarily have to be a 'Roleblocker' though - they could have something that functions similarly. Are there any characters in the show that would fit as a 'Jailkeeper' of sorts? That's a role that both role blocks it's target but also keeps all other actions from being performed on them.

They obviously felt it was more important to kill Turin then stop your shot, so there's that. Basically unless we lynch their blocking role today I can't guarantee that I keep anyone safe at this point :dry:

Way to stick to your guns and shoot BFG though - I probably wouldn't have been very enthusiastic about lynching her. Does that mean we lynch TG now though? He STILL hasn't said a word. This is just really unlike him, regardless of his alignment, tbh. I hope he's alright.

Question is do we believe that Thane3 is now town-spewed for all the lengths BFG went to casing him before she died? Nikon voted BFG before he was lynched, so I wouldn't rule out distancing by any means. I think the big issue I have is that (although he continually mentioned both) he seemed more ready to vote out TG than BFG. This is a fairly common thing for scum to do - keep their partners as other 'scum reads' but to a lesser extent so that they never actually have to commit to lynching them.

WIFOM at it's best :smile:

I want to hear RTE's result from last Night. I - KNOW - that I was blocked, so he isn't going to be able to use that excuse at not getting a peek. Hallia needs to get her butt in here and starting working too since she's 'cleared'.

lol

Dawn.

:wub:

Mafia may not be the game for her.

Who are you thinking we should lynch today?

Thane3 does look a little better today with BFG gone, but all that 'check me, verify me' stuff he said before looks kind of bad to me because now I know mafia hassome kind of role to stop me which means they would have already planned on shooting Turin prior to him verifying any of it. It explains how BFG so freely gave up info considering how Nikon was their ST.

Well we're (at least) halfway way there. Assuming there are 4, only two left, or if there are only 3 then only one to go.

Turin was a big loss, as he was the only confirmed investigative role, but thanks to Tsuki we have another scum down.

I'm also very interested to here from RTE, and would like to hear who he says he viewed.

Based on the numbers and the fact that it seems unlikely we will hear from TG (also hope everything IRL is alright for him) I still think that he is a good way to go for a lynch, but I still have my doubts about Thane3 as well.

Before I vote though, I would like to hear from RTE, because assuming he really is a Cop, he is our best chance at finding the remaining scum.

Damn it I read my pm first and got excited and then saw the thread.

I viewed BFG. Ugh. I was so happy...

I was going to view TG and only changed it because of Andrej's post saying how TG was the best choice for the shot and I sad thinking well I don't want to view someone who will die anyways...

Ahhhhh frustrating :sad:

TG would be the most likely scum out there for now. Hence my vote. Do agree with RTE about Talmanes being possible scum (have said so before).

Though, having said that, you know that people have had problems believing your claim, so viewing BFG didn't really clear you... I believe you, but i'm not sure the others will

It is what it is. In that sense was an unlucky shot for me :wink:

Best scenario for me was TG shot and scum. We know BFG is scum so keep her alive and lynch final day and find the other.

Btw if she's a mirror how did you not kill yourself with your shot?

I would be willing to lynch TG or Hallia today.

If Hallia flips anything but GF or town then we know RTE lied about his role. I'm really beginning to doubt the Cop claim - viewing BFG is pretty convenient posthumously - but I would rather wait on that just incase I'm too paranoid about this set-up.

It is what it is. In that sense was an unlucky shot for me :wink:

Best scenario for me was TG shot and scum. We know BFG is scum so keep her alive and lynch final day and find the other.

Btw if she's a mirror how did you not kill yourself with your shot?

No no no. This is bad and I have literally only seen scum suggest something like this - myself included.

1. dawnflower8 - Verified as 'not having QT': NOT Mafia

7. RTE - Claimed Cop (Harry), missed N1/viewed Hallia as Innocent N2/BFG guilty N3

8. TGlems - AWOL

10. AJ - Jiminy Cricket - Town Doc (LD verified 'AJ is town')

12. Thane3 - claimed Little Red Riding Hood - VT

13. Hallia - claimed Snow White (VT?) - viewed Innocent by RTE N2

14. Talmanes - claimed Pinnochio - Rubbertongue (functions as Miller to LD)

16. Tsukibana - odd Night Vig

Alright - this is the current player list. We've got 8 alive and presumably 2 mafia left, which puts us at 6/2 unless Dawn or someone else is 3rd party which makes it 5/2/1. For now I'm going to focus on the 6/2 side of it. We can afford 1 mislynch currently - which puts us at 4/2 when the next Day starts since apparently they can block my protection ability if we mislynch there the game is over.

I'm doing some serious tinfoiling here - but I kind of want to lynch RTE today to test his claim. I REALLY cannot see a Cop/LD both being full powered in the same game with all the other Townie roles we know there now present. LD/Cop/Doc/RBer/Vig is just super overpowered imo. The mafia having a Silvertongue and Tal having a role that functions as a Miller mechanic wise for the LD really fit - which makes a Cop seem more of a stretch.

All of it just seems too clean for my liking. For one - we have multiple roles now that go hand in hand with there being a LD but none yet for the Cop. RTE obviously understood what Turin was going for when he asked for specifically formatted posts and also probably knew what character Turin likely was because of it. He waits for Day to come before he actually comes out with his reads and claim (more or less rendering them un-LD'able until the next Night) and comes out with his claim first as Cop and then later nonchalantly reveals his character as Harry - someone plausible but also pretty safe imo. This means he knew that Turin was a LD and most likely Emma, which makes the presence of a Cop highly unlikely and therefore a safe claim to make, which is also in line with how he was beginning to come under serious pressure from multiple players.

He claims to have viewed Hallia and received an innocent result. If he is indeed fake claiming I would say that Hallia is most likely town in this case. Mafia already know who is what so faking innocent views is easy. Him claiming to view BFG the same Night she gets offed is also suspect imo - regardless of the rationale he used to justify it. It's just too convenient to be real, all of it lines up too nicely - gives me the creeps.

[v]RTE[/v]

YOLO.

I agree with AJ. However, I would much rather lynch Hallia. That will tell us FOR SURE, and give RTE a chance to give us something to use IF he is telling truth.

@Hallia - Nothing personal, just remember "It is a Townies job to die to reveal the scum."

Archived