DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Vampire Diaries Mafia- Mafia Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

I am so glad I'm not dead - I haven't been on for a few days, the holidays have been crazy busy here, and when I looked and saw that it was Day 5, I was shocked. 

I am also incredibly pleased that my number 2 scum, was really scum! Woohoo for me!

I am busy with getting things ready in my house for visitors for Christmas. So I was just skimming through, and need to read everything more carefully. Rags was going to be my next vote - I have been really going with my gut since I came back from my emo-moments, and it has proven me well so far, with both of my votes going to scum kills :biggrin:. Rags, Thea, and Hally are my top scum reads now. 

No one is voting Rags. I would prefer to vote there, but I can do Thea as well.  (Sorry sweetie) Hallia with the Elena claim makes me wonder, but I really just need to spend some time tonight after my girls go to bed reading and thinking about all of this. 

I will do my careful reading tonight - and most likely cast my vote then as well. I can't guarantee how much I will be able how much time I will be able to devote here for a couple days - like I said, I have my kids, the holidays, and family visiting so things are pretty insane here now, especially since it's just me and my kids so I don't get help from another adult person. Glad to be alive, though, and will read more closely vote later today or tonight (it's only like 3:30 pm on Monday where I live). 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh screw it. I think Hallia is still scummier than Theo, but Theo herself has looked mighty suspect to me a good chunk of the game. Plus, I wanna get this game "wrapped" up already (c wut I did thar? :tongue: )

Unvote, Vote Theodora

three-hammer.jpg

(cause Theo is a fine purveryor of the arts and might appreciate the artistic hammer)

A hammer for Christmas - that wasn't what I asked Santa but nice one, Desp :biggrin:

Someone has to die for the town - my megalomaniac side wants to say a big "Christ-mas No-No" joke about dying for others but I won't :tongue: But pay attention from now on.

Even after they'd managed to off two of her children, the town members still looked at Esther the Original Witch with suspicion... She had basically created the vampire race to save her children and despite what she said, they still believed that she had a soft spot for them. After finishing her latest protection spell against her children, Esther went out to her garden to gather more herbs in case she needed them. Bending over, she was swept up in her work and didn't hear Alaric come up behind her. When she felt a sharp pain in her chest, she gasped and clutched it only to find something sharp sticking out of it. Looking down, she found a dagger piercing her heart... Turning around, her eyes widened on Alaric and looked past to see Stefan behind him looking on. She started chanting only to have Alaric shove a gag in her mouth so she couldn't curse them as she died... Only after she lay dead on the ground did he remove the gag...

Theodora- Esther the Original Witch, vanilla town has been lynched...

It is now Night 5... Deadline: Friday December 27 21:00 EST http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20131227T21&p0=263&msg=Vampire+Diaires+Mafia+Night+5

Okay, so Thea was town. This increases the chances that Dap has viewed the GF, from what I can tell, since I thought it was down to Thea and Rags. Hally being town is certain to me, since it's completely and totally ridiculous that the central character would be a fakeclaim. If you were scum in a Star Trek game, would you fakeclaim the captain? If it was a Batman theme, would you fake claim Batman? I don't think so.

Told yall.

Well, it looks like it's still Rags/Hallia for remaining scum, with Arez as a slight possibility. This shouldn't take much longer.

Dap, no worries mate. I got your back tonight.

:wink:

I don't think I've ever heard of a commuter that could commute someone else. What you're describing sounds like a combo of commuter and jailkeeper.

Archived