DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Vampire Diaries Mafia- Mafia Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've gotten really good at judging Dap's meta recently, a while ago when I came back and noticed Dap started posting wot's a lot more, I read some of his past games to see where it started, and got good at picking up his town and scum tells.

As for Snow, it's a bit more of a gut feeling mixed with the attention he's gotten recently, looks like scum trying to find an easy lynch imo

You didn't pass my test tho :sad:

I thought you would call me out for buddying. Not saying you're scum, but eh missed out on your chance to become confirmed town in my book. Oh well. /shrug

This is why I like you

Everyone else just thinks it's my meta since from the begining. But I've been changing my meta fairly regularly (about time I change it again lol)

If I remember correctly WOT metas been about a year and a half. Trains is about 9 months

Voting all the time about 6

Bull dogging about a year

Yea it's time for a change

I tginl a vote on snow makes eqial trains rightvote snow

I'm not seeing your logic here, given that Snow hasn't really posted enough to let people get a read on him. You're not Wombat. You're not casing Snow, you're just voting him.

Dap is a big fan of competing trains.

That

I know it's a pretty shit train but I like the idea of three equal trains of such difference. Two polarising and one with basically nothing

It's to track who votes where, more than the voted themselves

I'm off to bed, just for home and it's 2am

Basel - love the biting sense of humour; actually one of the few who scum hunts; for now it is a town read from me

Aida - she is new and has a day1 pass - I know her very well outside the game and she is very enthusiastic and kind to all indeed. Do not jump on me or Golden, or AJ who know her as well, but this is typical Aida - I cannot read her until now, as she behaves exactly like this in every thread I've read. I need something more as to read her. Aida, read Despo's post after your last one, Mafia is a cruel game and not for the sensitive but do give it a try.

AJ - different reaction to same claims but I know AJ as a very good and experienced player and I am not sure he would make this mistake. This might be just because he feels Womby closer than Basil in RL (don't get me wrong on this, I meant friendship). AJ knows Aida from outside the game and he knows her temper - that is why he is defending her. Though he gets the neutral card from me at this stage as he jumped on Basil, then ju

Rag - I understand this probably is your style but you vote Tina for not giving opinions, when all I read from you is fluff and a vote on Tina as she has not stated cases. What are your reads then, Rag? I know you are very experienced and could be of much help to town if you want it, that is.

Despo - good cases, well-supported opinions, like always, so I don't think I could read you based on this. It is a pro-town sign indeed but only for now. I want to ask, why Talya when you have a scum train ready (you stated AJ was mafia)? And what is wrong with Snow?

Talya - never played with her but she appears a bit too defensive when provoked by a question to explain why voting Womby and I still do not understand why, when AJ's train is there.

Jon Snow - if you make a train on him, we have to vote all inactive people. It would be good if Jon appears and comments his train.

Dap - interesting strategy but aren't we supposed to vote who we think scum? Who do you think is scum, irregardless of trains?

Tina - she has to make a read on who is scum, otherwise she has well-developed sense to detect ilogical behaviour so far - I haven't played with her, though

Hallia - I cannot read based on 1 post and it is true that you don't say who you feel/think scum.

For now I do not like Dap's strategy of creating a thid train without any solid reason IMO, neither do I like the overprotective tone of Talya and where is Goldeneyes? Two posts - are you skimming through Day 1 hiding in the shadows? I have not forgotten AJ. And Arez - pushing the Snow train because of Snos's meta an year ago. :rolleyes:  Dap, Talya, Goldeneyes, AJ seem scummiest to me. Arez is almost in the list.

I need some more activity before I vote. I don't like making mistakes.

@Theo: Talya seems like the best candidate for scum atm imo. AJ could be scum, but then again his early aggressiveness has caught him a lot of early attention in recent games. There's much more evidence against Talya, imo.

As for Snow, sort of explained this to Tina but I think the train on him is lazy and might be scumled. As you said, there are multiple inactives this game, why him and not others? I also liked his last couple of posts

yep, I got peeved with having to answer a question by repeating what I had said before. Which conveniently was forgotten Des, if you go back, prior to the posts you quoted about me then you will find it. no other time have I been peeved, over reacted. 

@ Rags, you voted for her, from what I could see, because so far she hadn't made any constructive posts, I didn't see how from that you got a Mafia read. 

Morning all.

*headdesk*

/quote instead of /spoiler. My bad.

Anyways, TL,DR: 

Aidanna is easily the scummiest player of the game, for whyme fryme, nudging the Basel train and trying to gauge the rest of the players before casting a vote, not giving any reads after being asked for some, and for her bizarre vote on Wombat. Unfortunately, this being her first game she gets a pass today.

Talya is my next scummiest candidate, for the weird vote on Wombat without giving reasoning, unnecessary defensiveness, and fake scumhunting.

Rags has contributed almost nothing to the game before his recent case against Tina, and has posted a LOT of a-bit-too-friendly fluff for him. Got a scum read on him but there's less to go on.

AJ didn't stand out to me much before, but after rereading he does. A couple of minor things here and there, but the stand-out to me is how he ditched the Basel train mysteriously after being convinced Basel was scum (giving a half-hearted "yall's meta read of him must be better than mine" in the next post as explanation to go after Snow, and how he asked Aidanna for reads but then completely let her off the hook after she failed to actually give any.

Vote Talya

You use fluff to get to know people and you can figure out tells once you know people.  In games with a lot of people I dunno yet, I tend to go a bit more OT to start.

I did want to bring up your point on Hallia.  Why do you think I asked her to explain why she had those reads?  A list of town reads always pings me.

Definite town read on Tina after seeing her last couple of posts. Yeah, it's prob cause she noticed some of the same stuff I did, but yeah Tina actually thinks a bit like me when town I've noticed. Obviously we post a lot different however.

Rags, to respond to your case on her- what you pointed out is actually within her meta. She is very inquisitive to start out, but not usually aggressive. She doesn't come out convinced someone is scum usually, she keeps an open mind at the start.

So I got:

Scum- Aidanna, Talya, Rags, AJ

Town - Tina, Dap, Theo, Basel, Snow (I like his last couple of posts, didn't mention that), and myself

Neutral - Wombat, Hallia, Izabella, Golden, Ley, and Arez.

I'd like to see more gameplay-type posts from Hallia, Ley, Izabella, and Arez.

And more votes on Talya.

Ok, so both you and Andrej agree on her being inquisitive, but not on the aggressiveness?  Or does the aggressive come later?

Fair enough. I didn't buddy you as much as last time I guess. I try and purposefully keep my town and scum meta close together, to make it tougher. And I also intentionally play a wee bit scummy as town often so that I can last longer, playing too clean can get you NK'ed early on a lot.

It's an excellent strategy as it's what I use, but you certainly seem to want to look as townie as possible right now. 

I'm posting this before I go to bed. 

I am sure no one will believe this, at least until a read happens by someone later in the game, but I have gotten defensive explaining myself. I have no idea about anyone anymore - but be more wary of anyone talking about me being scum. I'm in no way mafia, and at this point I would almost rather give up the "new players get to live past day one" thing and just get killed. Despo has really decided I am scum, and Tina seems to be leaning that way. I can look later to see who else, but I know my alliance as town and anyone ready to set me up as scum should be noticed. 

Killing me early would serve 2 purposes. I'm going to get killed/lynched or whatever anyway, and the sooner it happens, the sooner other townies will more easily see that I am town. Second, the sooner this happens, the ratio of mafia and town will still be more favorable to town. But whenever it happens, it will all serve a purpose as showing to other town who are more likely to be mafia. 

I'm going to be quieter - my activity in the game so far has been totally misread, and it's bothering me more than it should. I just wanted to put this out there, so maybe when people read the game after I get killed or whatever, they will see who has chosen to ride my flailing to their advantage.  I'm very serious that at this point I would be fine disregarding staying safe the first day thing because this is a team game, and town can really use whatever information my death can give them (but the earlier the better, so the ratio of town to mafia stays in town favor). At least people can start looking at my defensiveness differently and take more notice of people who seem convinced that I am scum. 

That said - I'm going to bed. See you when I see you. 

From what I've seen, you really are a nice human being so you may actually be frustrated, but when I see something like this in a game thread, I have to assume it to be part of the game.  I've seen scum pull the woe-is-me card too many times for me to take it at face value.  This is a game of deception and tugging on heartstrings can be a very effective form of deception.  This is nothing personal and if you are upset then I apologize, but you have to understand that in the game thread itself, these type of posts automatically set off alarms. 

@Aidanna:

1. Take it easy. It IS just a game after all :tongue:

Seriously tho, I know it can be frustrating if you feel like you're being misunderstood, or being attacked for what you feel are the wrong reasons or something. Just understand, your first couple of games are going to be learning experiences, so if you get lynched or killed kinda early for something dumb, then just try to shrug it off, and learn from it.

2. We're not lynching you today. Even if you are scum, you still deserve a chance to survive at least one phase or so to get a feel for how things play out. And, you might be telling the truth and that you ARE town, and getting more time to try and prove so will behoove both you and the rest of town

3. Not saying this to be harsh, but martyr plays aren't really a good way to endear yourself to others in this game. A townie shouldn't be so quick to want the noose. If you're town, and genuinely frustrated, take a bit of time away from the thread first, calm down, and when you come back try your best to both defend yourself as logically and reasonable as possible, and prove your "towniness" by showing a willingness to try and find scum. So spend less time defending yourself, and grabbing quotes to prove something about yourself is true, and more time looking for discrepancies or oddities in others' posts.

4. If you're town, don't think that just because someone seems to suspect you that they are automatically scum. Any townie will start the game off completely ignorant of others' alignments, so they might mistakenly go after another townie. Instead of OMGUSing (Oh My God U Suck- voting someone that just voted you), consider their reasoning for voting you, and if it still feels like a load of crap, call em on it. Otherwise, defend yourself if you feel it appropriate, but more importantly move on to trying to find scum

5. Regardless of everything else, I hope you don't seriously start getting inactive. That's not at all a good way to react to pressure to mafia, and makes it seem like you don't care as much about the game anymore. When you sign up for a game, you are committing to being somewhat active to all the other players who signed up. Opting out because a few people suspect you is sort of poor sportsmanship.

Anyways. Hope you can come back and continue having fun with us.

Well said.

Basel - love the biting sense of humour; actually one of the few who scum hunts; for now it is a town read from me

Aida - she is new and has a day1 pass - I know her very well outside the game and she is very enthusiastic and kind to all indeed. Do not jump on me or Golden, or AJ who know her as well, but this is typical Aida - I cannot read her until now, as she behaves exactly like this in every thread I've read. I need something more as to read her. Aida, read Despo's post after your last one, Mafia is a cruel game and not for the sensitive but do give it a try.

AJ - different reaction to same claims but I know AJ as a very good and experienced player and I am not sure he would make this mistake. This might be just because he feels Womby closer than Basil in RL (don't get me wrong on this, I meant friendship). AJ knows Aida from outside the game and he knows her temper - that is why he is defending her. Though he gets the neutral card from me at this stage as he jumped on Basil, then ju

Rag - I understand this probably is your style but you vote Tina for not giving opinions, when all I read from you is fluff and a vote on Tina as she has not stated cases. What are your reads then, Rag? I know you are very experienced and could be of much help to town if you want it, that is.

Despo - good cases, well-supported opinions, like always, so I don't think I could read you based on this. It is a pro-town sign indeed but only for now. I want to ask, why Talya when you have a scum train ready (you stated AJ was mafia)? And what is wrong with Snow?

Talya - never played with her but she appears a bit too defensive when provoked by a question to explain why voting Womby and I still do not understand why, when AJ's train is there.

Jon Snow - if you make a train on him, we have to vote all inactive people. It would be good if Jon appears and comments his train.

Dap - interesting strategy but aren't we supposed to vote who we think scum? Who do you think is scum, irregardless of trains?

Tina - she has to make a read on who is scum, otherwise she has well-developed sense to detect ilogical behaviour so far - I haven't played with her, though

Hallia - I cannot read based on 1 post and it is true that you don't say who you feel/think scum.

For now I do not like Dap's strategy of creating a thid train without any solid reason IMO, neither do I like the overprotective tone of Talya and where is Goldeneyes? Two posts - are you skimming through Day 1 hiding in the shadows? I have not forgotten AJ. And Arez - pushing the Snow train because of Snos's meta an year ago. :rolleyes:  Dap, Talya, Goldeneyes, AJ seem scummiest to me. Arez is almost in the list.

I need some more activity before I vote. I don't like making mistakes.

So you question my vote on Tina for not giving opinions when I haven't given a ton yet, but won't vote yourself despite giving opinions?  That's an interesting reversal.  Can't be afraid to be wrong in Mafia sometimes. 

I do agree that the Dap strategy is god-awful.  It is so awful I can't see scum putting it out there.  I dunno his meta, but scum rarely goes out on a broken limb like that. 

I said I think Basel is townie.

I'll keep my vote on Tina for now...meta or not, the point remains. 

I said before that Aidanna was playing exactly how I would expect a newbie scum who was being coached in scum chat to play.  Since then, she's flailed a bit more and is either town that is a bit overwhelmed or her scummates aren't coaching her well right now.  She is one of the rare examples, due to the number of people vouching for her personality, where I won't hold the emotional post against her. 

A lot of insanely quiet people right now.  2 of the 4 games I'm in right now are in night phase so I'm gonna read through Snow, Theo, Tayla and a couple others today.

yep, I got peeved with having to answer a question by repeating what I had said before. Which conveniently was forgotten Des, if you go back, prior to the posts you quoted about me then you will find it. no other time have I been peeved, over reacted. 

@ Rags, you voted for her, from what I could see, because so far she hadn't made any constructive posts, I didn't see how from that you got a Mafia read. 

You...don't see how you can get a Mafia read from someone who hasn't made any constructive posts?

Think about what you just said.

I know Rags..

But I'm afraid I'm having to bow out of the game. I hate to do this, but I shouldn't have signed up at this time of year, I'm having to take an LoA from DM for a couple of weeks. :-(

I have told Time and she will see fit with what she wants to do. Maybe Darthe can get to join in.

I'm so sorry guys, I really hate to do this, but it wouldn't be fair, not to be able to give this game my full attention.

Enjoy!

About JS:

LOL haha

Now I feel bad...

unvote Rag

Scummy as hell unvote from a jokevote.

unvote vote Aidanna.

Here's his initial post where he votes Aida. I'll comment more on this later but this stood out to me. I didn't seem anything 'scummy as hell' about the unvote.

Gunning for the newbs Snow?

Many of you have said I was defending Aida here - not the case. JS backpedals a bit after this when he realizes it was her first game. Aida's action would be fine in a newbie light, but JS attacks here on something pretty baseless IMO. That was my point of questioning him about it.

Gunning for the newbs Snow?

**Cough** Pot, meet kettle.

This comment. Did my opening RVS vote on you strike a nerve or something?

Vote: Andrej

Attempting to defuse pressure on Aidanna by playing the newbie card for her.  That's scum behavior for sure.  I'm more inclined to think buddying than protection, but either way, AJ needs to go.

Fair point from Womby here. Seems genuine in his statement although his theory is wrong. Hence my sarcasm in regards to it.

Looking for a reason to jump on an easy wagon Basel?

Now if that were the case, I'd have voted you already. The game is less than 24 hours old, and at this stage, I generally prefer to see who bears watching. Complimenting someone on their case against you is one of the most bizarre moves I have ever seen.

Probably and honest move too, though. If it isn't sarcastic. I DO agree it's not likely to see a townie say that though.

Basel is scum.

Unvote vote Basel

Last time I checked you weren't Wombat.

Strange post from Ley. Seems to be agreeing with Basel and then the aggro comment towards me.

Vote Basel

AJ stole the words out of my mouth. Nudging someone, then waiting till someone else votes them before you do I'd a classic scum move

Des agreeing with my case here. Leaning Town on him for now.

Interersting.. John Snow comes, votes Aidanna for something pretty vague, then leaves. 

Either he joke voted (which it did not look like), or... I dunno, Vote Snow

From what I recall, this is how Snow plays when he's something non-town. Granted it has been atleast a year since we last played, his "play" doesn't sit right with my belly/tummy/stommach/mage/estomago.

Kinda meh on this vote, but I agree with his comments in regards to Snow's vote on Aida.

I just read through all of Basel and imo he is either bad scum or flaily townie.  He jumps right on Andrej from the get-go and then snaps at Aidanna.  I'd expect scum to be a bit cooler than that.  Early townie lean. 

I dunno, that whole argument was so weird and petty I started to think it was staged. 

GE seems to be entertaining the idea that both Basel and I are scum? Interesting. I'm waiting for you to actually start voting, but I'm starting to lean scum here.

Oh, and unvote vote John Snow

I still think he went sort of hard on Aida's back and forth with Rag. I didn't see anything 'scummy as hell' about the vote and unvote.

Scum, especially noob scum, will vote someone at beginning of the game. I'd say it's usually someone town, but that's beside the point. If they get pressured about it (like she did) they'll unvote because they're scared of the attention. They're too paranoid to realize that it's joke attention, and that the unvote will draw even more attention.

Back to JS. Remember earlier how he backpedaled a bit after I pointed out that Aida was a 1st timer. Here he seems to be reinforcing that what she did was noob scum under pressure. So then I ask:

What pressure?

##vote WWWwombat

For the boasting in sign up thread.  lol

For boasting in the sign up thread?! I think I remember who that was....

Vote Rag

LOL
Hey hey hey now, I didn't boast!  I was just drunk.

My point exactly.

JS quotes this where Rag and Aida continue to joke back and forth. I bolded my comment, because... my point exactly. I don't see any serious pressure coming from Rag here. I also didn't see a big deal about Aida's unvote. Looks like you were latching onto something easy and early on.

I dunno if it's just because there are several newer players to DM (4 by my count), but theres a bunch of buddying and general non-game related comments being made. 

Can we get a VC Wheel? I usually consider voting habits before re-reading and I'm not sure what it is now with all this unvoting.

Kind of ironic. Not a lot of game content coming from this corner either.

I also had a quote from Des but trying to edit out some of the other stuff it got messed up.

Anyway, most seemed to be agreeing that Basel is on his town meta and that wagon wasn't going anywhere. I still think the way he approached me was scummy but I'll let it lie for now. JS was another person that stood out for his aggro towards Aida about something I considered pretty frivolous, so I placed my vote there.

I like the commentary you've got on Tayla, I also don't see where she got the theory that Womby and I seem to be working together. 

Theo's posts seem good, Tina's too. I don't really have a read on Rag quite yet.

Hallia is null until I get more from her, the commentary about her all Town read post is interesting though. I'd like to hear from reasoning on her part as to why she has some of those players on that list.

How experienced is Tina?  Can anyone give me a meta on her?

Ehm, I don't think you can correctly explain someone's meta in a few words. The only way to truly learn how someone plays, is to play a game or two with them, or at least read older games with them in it. She's an experienced player though.

My take on everyone here - I don't have too much more than what I posted earlier. Everyone getting quiet makes me wonder. There are a few people I haven't seen play before, so it's harder to get a read on them. 

I would like to see more action on here because I don't think it's going to be easy to get a read on people without more talking. I don't want to keep mentioning being new, but I am, and that's the only way I'm going to learn how to scum hunt. 

You guys?

You posted that at 4 AM european time, so don't be surprised it got a bit more quiet. Me, Talya, Tina and possibly some others are from Europe. And I believe Dap is even from New Zealand, if I'm not mistaken.

Oddly? Why is it odd to be genuinely nice? I think more people should be genuinely nice. And I was trying to ignore my "be nice" feelings to write that. I didn't even think I was being real nice there!

I'm starting to think people might be inclined to always think I'm scum because I'm nice... to be honest - I was hoping to get a scum role, just for the fun of it being my first game and all, but nope. 

Believe me if I tell you everyone always thinks of everyone to be scum. Sometimes when people make their reads I almost feel like they think there are 12 town and 4 scum, or however many scum there are actually supposed to be in a game of such size... 3 or 4, if I remember correctly. Maybe 5.

Basel is tunnelling, he did it in the last game and it got him lynched day one, he was town, he said he was watching AJ, then when called out on it and pushed more that way overreacting, again how he plays. So for me it doesn't say he is mafia and until more happens, I will stay there. 

AJ/Womby, out of the two I prefer Wombat as Mafia, although I still think it looked like they were working together, and Womby is not happy for a AJ/Basel lynch, and AJ pushing for Basel, it looks almost engineered. But if not then I prefer Womby over AJ at present. 

Aida and rags...they need to get a hot tub together ;-)

Arez - disappointed you didn't come back for more...lol

UNVOTE

VOTE WOMBY

Overall a lot of fluff, I could make a pillow out of it.

Aida, here words can kill you, literally. People usually think genuinnly nice = scum

AJ, Womby, more fluff but better structure, maybe even too well structured interaction.

Talya, why Womby, if you believe both AJ and Womby both are scum and AJ already had a good train building?

People should be more active. Do we need an ice-breaker or something?

I'd say the Wombat vote would be better than the AJ vote, and not only for her explanation just above, because getting a large train, possibly with a reveal or too fast lynch is never a good idea on day one. It's always best to only get on one defenite train 24-12 hours before the deadline, to give the most time to scumhunt. And trains DO put pressure on people.

No. You know that this place can be very slow sometime. Running someone up 12 hours before deadline and then that person claims a PR then we only get a quick lynch on someone else or a random lynch. 

That's not what I meant. I meant, that there shouldn't be a lynch until that point. Getting someone to L-2 or L-3 is no problem for me. Just don't go over that crucial line where a scum or stubborn townie (I think some here know who I'm thinking of) can easily hammer.

I am sure no one will believe this, at least until a read happens by someone later in the game, but I have gotten defensive explaining myself. I have no idea about anyone anymore - but be more wary of anyone talking about me being scum. I'm in no way mafia, and at this point I would almost rather give up the "new players get to live past day one" thing and just get killed. Despo has really decided I am scum, and Tina seems to be leaning that way. I can look later to see who else, but I know my alliance as town and anyone ready to set me up as scum should be noticed. 

Killing me early would serve 2 purposes. I'm going to get killed/lynched or whatever anyway, and the sooner it happens, the sooner other townies will more easily see that I am town. Second, the sooner this happens, the ratio of mafia and town will still be more favorable to town. But whenever it happens, it will all serve a purpose as showing to other town who are more likely to be mafia. 

I'm going to be quieter - my activity in the game so far has been totally misread, and it's bothering me more than it should. I just wanted to put this out there, so maybe when people read the game after I get killed or whatever, they will see who has chosen to ride my flailing to their advantage.  I'm very serious that at this point I would be fine disregarding staying safe the first day thing because this is a team game, and town can really use whatever information my death can give them (but the earlier the better, so the ratio of town to mafia stays in town favor). At least people can start looking at my defensiveness differently and take more notice of people who seem convinced that I am scum. 

I know this all too well. This has happened to me time and time again in the past. I have to defend so much I don't get to remember other people's actions, and even if they do, they're all about me anyways. And then I get accused for not scumhunting. Oh well. Let's see if I can do better this game. It's too late right now, but Friday or Saturday, depending on how much time I have, I'm going to get a list of my current opinions out.

I just have to say that your perceptions of me are pretty laughable - it's my very first game. How am I supposed to learn if I don't talk about it. Isn't that what we are supposed to do anyway? Talk about scum-vibes and try to find who is the mafia? I am confused how to do this without talking about perceived scumminess and what I think of other players. I know only one player's affiliation for certain - and that's mine because I am town. This post from you Wombat makes me totally get a scum feel for you. So thank you for that post :smile:

Vote Wombat

What I meant is that you seem to be far too concerned with how you look rather than looking for inconsistent behavior from others.

Pretty experienced.  She starts slow, asks a lot of questions, and doesn't really commit to much.  That makes her hard to read, but it's also good because she is rather unbiased and sometimes sees something that others miss and when town, she usually makes the right decision.  Slight town lean on her right now, but D2 and on will decide where that goes.

And the only semi-game-related posts she makes asks questions to someone and makes extraordinarily vague comments.

Relatively on meta for her.

Im working a heap. Plus after my last drunk post ive been avoiding unsober posts in games for a while

That's a shame, I need some amusement..

Tina is experienced, I can't read her that well, whenever I have thought she is mafia, she turns out town. As for the aggressive bit, I think she tends to do that as the game goes on. 

@ Womby, I think I said before it was mostly a gut reaction to the posts and tone of the posts that went between you, it was almost like you were trying to be casual about it and not to do it in such a dramatic way as has been done before. 

I see what you're saying.  I've done similar things in the past.  I usually wait until later though because that well is still slightly poisoned from what you were referring to I think.

That being said, I'm town this game and my argument on AJ was based on a scumtell he dropped and because I like some of Mynd's ideas :P

*headdesk*

/quote instead of /spoiler. My bad.

Anyways, TL,DR: 

Aidanna is easily the scummiest player of the game, for whyme fryme, nudging the Basel train and trying to gauge the rest of the players before casting a vote, not giving any reads after being asked for some, and for her bizarre vote on Wombat. Unfortunately, this being her first game she gets a pass today.

Talya is my next scummiest candidate, for the weird vote on Wombat without giving reasoning, unnecessary defensiveness, and fake scumhunting.

Rags has contributed almost nothing to the game before his recent case against Tina, and has posted a LOT of a-bit-too-friendly fluff for him. Got a scum read on him but there's less to go on.

AJ didn't stand out to me much before, but after rereading he does. A couple of minor things here and there, but the stand-out to me is how he ditched the Basel train mysteriously after being convinced Basel was scum (giving a half-hearted "yall's meta read of him must be better than mine" in the next post as explanation to go after Snow, and how he asked Aidanna for reads but then completely let her off the hook after she failed to actually give any.

Vote Talya

D1 pass for newbs is stupid imo.  I usually don't lynch new players D1 because sometimes it's hard to separate newbie behavior from scum behavior, but anytime you commit 100% to a policy, expect the scum to abuse it eventually.

You shouldn't quiet down because of that.  Anyone who posts will get heat from time to time.  Unless you're in danger of being lynched, don't worry about it so much.  Reads can and will change throughout the game as things develop.  I can't tell you how many times I've thought someone was scum on D1 (usually Despo) only to get a real strong town read on that person by D4.

Then I think we should keep pushing it

As much as I enjoy your cynical humor, I would like to see some more input from you.

*townbrofist Dap*

Disgusting buddying.  I hate you.

I know Rags..

But I'm afraid I'm having to bow out of the game. I hate to do this, but I shouldn't have signed up at this time of year, I'm having to take an LoA from DM for a couple of weeks. :-(

I have told Time and she will see fit with what she wants to do. Maybe Darthe can get to join in.

I'm so sorry guys, I really hate to do this, but it wouldn't be fair, not to be able to give this game my full attention.

Enjoy!

T_T I will miss you.

Fare thee well Lady Talya

:dry: @ Talya leaving but w/e, will keep an eye out for replacement.

Def don't like AJ's last wot post. Case on Snow felt forced, felt like he was too selective with what quotes he pulled in general (showed me agreeing with him about Basel before, even tho I now have a town read on him for example)

Unvote, Vote AJ

@Ley: dude, youre straight up WRONG about when to lynch man, stop it. Speedlynched generally aren't great for town but waiting till deadline to lynch someone is dumb for many reasons. Just drop it.

@Wombat: I personally agree that D1 pass for noons ain't that cool, but never really got support for ignoring that tradition.

And *brofist* @ you as well, since I don't know if youre town yet :tongue:

Come on man. Don't leave me hanging!

Archived