DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Vampire Diaries Mafia- Mafia Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My take on everyone here - I don't have too much more than what I posted earlier. Everyone getting quiet makes me wonder. There are a few people I haven't seen play before, so it's harder to get a read on them. 

I would like to see more action on here because I don't think it's going to be easy to get a read on people without more talking. I don't want to keep mentioning being new, but I am, and that's the only way I'm going to learn how to scum hunt. 

You guys?

Basel is scum.

Womby is probably Town.

Des too.

Rag likes long soaks in a hottub with his bottle of rum.

So other than Rag, why do you think?  Because frankly I agree with Rag  - hot tubs and drinks go well with each other. I haven't seen a game with Basel yet, so do you have a specific reason, or was it just his reaction to your train earlier?

I check in and everyone's talking about rum and hot tubs? I'm not sure what to think about this... :smile:

Yay!!! You are still here! *hugs* I'm glad you decided to join us!

My specific reason is that exactly.

Yeah - that was a little scummy to me too. 

Perceived scumminess =/= scum.

Even weaker counter argument Basel.

I'm always scummy, didn't you hear? :smile:

What exactly was scummy about my behavior? My sarcasm towards Womby or me pointing out your over explanation? Seems like you had a pretty guilty conscience after nudging to feel out if my wagon was a place to park your vote on.

You calling it an over explanation in the first place and claiming that me saying "no" with no further explanation at all would be better was scummy, since it was the exact opposite of the truth. One or two lines is not an over explanation if you have any decent sense of perspective. A wall of text would be an over-explanation, but I didn't give one of those. And advocating that I should fail to provide anything to back up what I say pings hard.

With that, I bid you good night.

I disagree.

If you weren't looking to vote for me, the simple answer to when I asked you if you were looking for a wagon to jump on should have been no.

What did you really have to back up anyway? You asked me a question about my sincerity in regards to Womby's posts.

So I don't know what to make of these most recent posts - I am inclined to believe that AJ was still being sarcastic and joking at the beginning, which wouldn't necessarily mean scum. I'm still not sure though. 

Basel seems extremely bent on getting AJ out. And then I did mention that he seemed a little scummy, just by how the whole AJ/Wombat possible jokes were playing out. He responded to AJ, ignored me, never talked about why he might not be scummy, and really seemed to still just push the AJ is scum line. I mean, I left for a short period of time and came back and it was just about an argument in the making, with him rage-quitting to go to bed... Makes me start to think even more scummy...

Anyone else?

I just have no reads on anyone else yet. 

So at this point I am only inclined to vote Basel, but I want to wait a bit and see where everyone else is and what I think of other people.

Archived