A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Vampire Diaries Mafia- Mafia Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bye Talya, RL happen, I know.

Welcome Darthe.

AJ, 12 games, I wouldn't call a newbie, you are a dangerous one, definitely to keep an eye on you.

Vote GoldenEyes

I think you need to say something, I like how you played last game a lot, you were posting your analysis on the situation constantly, helping the town and I don't see it here, except for some cute jokes or 1-liner posts. I know it might be RL thing but at least appear to claim LOA. Besides you have a coach now.

Just started catching up on the games I've got going here. Looked in a bit yesterday but not too closely. Rl garbage came up and threw me for a loop (attempted mugging). I'll post something relevant later.

Damn man, that's rough. I hope everything's alright.

@Ley: dude, youre straight up WRONG about when to lynch man, stop it. Speedlynched generally aren't great for town but waiting till deadline to lynch someone is dumb for many reasons. Just drop it.

I'm just saying we shouldn't hurt ourselves by getting less discussion time before letting the mafia do a kill again. Rushing to get a lynch before the deadline isn't good either, I know that.

Yupp.  I got told a few hours ago and so after a bit I assumed I was good to post.

Welcome.

Andrej: Going pretty hard on Basel at the start, while Basel seems to be playing like normal to me. After that he looks pretty well to me though.

John Snow: Always very inactive, so hard to get a read on. Don't like his "my scum meta is more active than my town meta" defense though. I can remember replacing you when you were scum because you simply hadn't posted for like 5 RL days.

Hallia: Not really active either, but her first post says that she has something RL going on if I'm not mistaken. No read yet.

Aidanna: Not sure. She's catching a lot of flak, and while I see the reasons, I am not convinced yet. I can very well see this as honest behaviour too.

Talya Darthe: Talya has been playing more or less like I remember her, but it does stand out to me a bit that she used nearly no exclamation marks. No read on Darthe right now.

Rags: A bit unsure. Posts both fluff and game related, so can't really get anything from that, but is looking all around and not fixating too much on one person.

Theodora: (what do you prefer being called by the way?) A bit overdefensive when giving her read on Aida, immediately saying "dont jump on me", and some more slightly itching things in those reads.

Tina: If I leave out the fluff, at least half of the posts are Org Leader related. I don't trust this.

Dap: Where are you wots? You've barely posted anything.

Izabella: Only one post. Post more please. Inactivity is anti-town, no matter what alignment you are.

Wombat: "I'm town this game". There was no reason at all to say that. Weird. And I remember getting more townie reads from your posts overall.

GE: Not a bad read atm. He should post more though, just like me.

Desp: Postling long wots, doesn't look too weird to me. Not particulary townie either though.

Basel: Looks pretty townie to me.

Arez: Even I posted more game related stuff than you. And I'm both bad at making good scum-hunting posts and I have been far too inactive this game. And on top of that, your only game related things were voting Snow on basically a gut feeling.

For now, I think I'll vote Arez.

Share that shiz.

Ley, FTR, you continuing to postpone your stance on players this game is seriously beginning to ping.

Is it taking so long perhaps because you have to make it up?

It's so long because I do a few people, then play a game of LoL, then do a few people, play another game, etc. You really think I'm going to spend an hour straight reading people's posts? I don't even think I CAN do that.

Sweet.

unvote vote Darthe

Welcome.

That's an odd move.

Darthe is always a solid vote choice.

Not in my experience.

Andrej: Going pretty hard on Basel at the start, while Basel seems to be playing like normal to me. After that he looks pretty well to me though.

John Snow: Always very inactive, so hard to get a read on. Don't like his "my scum meta is more active than my town meta" defense though. I can remember replacing you when you were scum because you simply hadn't posted for like 5 RL days.

Hallia: Not really active either, but her first post says that she has something RL going on if I'm not mistaken. No read yet.

Aidanna: Not sure. She's catching a lot of flak, and while I see the reasons, I am not convinced yet. I can very well see this as honest behaviour too.

Talya Darthe: Talya has been playing more or less like I remember her, but it does stand out to me a bit that she used nearly no exclamation marks. No read on Darthe right now.

Rags: A bit unsure. Posts both fluff and game related, so can't really get anything from that, but is looking all around and not fixating too much on one person.

Theodora: (what do you prefer being called by the way?) A bit overdefensive when giving her read on Aida, immediately saying "dont jump on me", and some more slightly itching things in those reads.

Tina: If I leave out the fluff, at least half of the posts are Org Leader related. I don't trust this.

Izabella: Only one post. Post more please. Inactivity is anti-town, no matter what alignment you are.

Wombat: "I'm town this game". There was no reason at all to say that. Weird. And I remember getting more townie reads from your posts overall.

Desp: Postling long wots, doesn't look too weird to me. Not particulary townie either though.

Arez: Even I posted more game related stuff than you. And I'm both bad at making good scum-hunting posts and I have been far too inactive this game. And on top of that, your only game related things were voting Snow on basically a gut feeling.

Oh nice a rambling listpost with no actual reads.  We'll be lynching you tomorrow.

Oh nice a rambling listpost with no actual reads.  We'll be lynching you tomorrow.

Forgot this earlier. Why not today?

Nah, no timing.

Just curious. Those who don't take stances usually don't sit well with me. It allows them to wiggle out of stuff later on in games. Couple that with how you seem to be selectively picking out players' actions/words and bringing them to light in negative manners also doesn't give me good vibes from you.

Archived