DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the Band Zail!

Davrick

Hiya Zail and welcome to the Band. Someone will have you added to our userfroups shortly so you can see more of this crazy place soon. In the meantime, post wherever you want and get to know us.

I'm Davrick CG of the Infantry and Horn's (the bands XO) assistant (XOA).  Its great to have ya here!

*hands Zail a Guinny*. Official deliciousness of the Infantry. Everyone will try and convince you that their regimental drink is better, but don't you believe them! Cheers and have a great time!

Hi Zail, welcome to the Band!  I'm BFG of the Archers, come visit us on the Range when you get access :)

And while we're waiting, why don't you tell us a little about what brings you to our SG :smile:

And a Bleach fan?  Awesome!

Hey Zail, welcome!!!

Until you have access to the rest of our board take a look around at what you do have access to and get to know everyone here. Here in the Band I'm LG of the Archers regiment and, now that you've had a taste of the stuff the other regiments have to offer, allow me to give you the best drink in the band... The Archers own Flaming Shot.

4781127419_687d3fae70.jpg

Welcome to the Band Zail!  I'm Brid, the Band's UC.  I give out your promotions points, so as always, if you can give me Tom Hiddleston, not a picture, but the actual man, you will get a gazillion points.  *nods*

Hello all,

Thanks for the kind words of welcome.  **Picks up the bandy, and takes a drink**  I'm a little behind on Wheel of Time books (only halfway through The Gathering Storm, but working hard on finishing up the series.  My friend was on the boards and suggested I join.  **Grabs flaming shot, and drinks**

So what do you do for fun around here? Looking forward to good times.

Archived