DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the Band Rashi!!

BridMorgan

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I go out for a decent LOA/LOLA and everyone decides to party without me. :/

Welcome to the Band! Seems like pretty much everyone but me knows you already, so I'll just assume that you are awesome and let first impressions wait on someone else.

I'm Horn, the XO-- which means I'm the slave master in charge of handling your Recruit Training while we introduce you to the Band and the Regiments-- the Archers, Infantry, and Cavalry. I'm in a bit of a LOLA at the moment (moved yesterday, so entirely dependent on how smoothly it is set up tomorrow), but by the time the DM admins add you to our usergroup, I should be back 100% and ready to start your training!

Blah for some reason I just saw this now. *laughs* Hi Horn thanks for the welcome I will probably ask a lot of questions since i'm new and all. *ggls* Since your LOA I'll try and keep them to a min for now. *G*

I try and be awesome...I guess we'll see. *laughs*

*laughs and hugs everyone else* You guys amuse me.

Yup, started in '06 and left at the end of '08 or early '09.  Now I can't remember.  LOL

Ask away, trust me, someone will answer your questions.  They may not be the right answers though..*laughs*

O.o

Oooooooo, never thought I'd be welcoming an "oldie" ;P to an SG!!! Woohooooo Rashi, welcome to the Band!!! *capers* :DD

Becareful who you call an oldie there Squish!  Rashi and I started around the same time.  :tongue:

Oh, so you guys are young 'uns!

I go out for a decent LOA/LOLA and everyone decides to party without me. :/

Welcome to the Band! Seems like pretty much everyone but me knows you already, so I'll just assume that you are awesome and let first impressions wait on someone else.

I'm Horn, the XO-- which means I'm the slave master in charge of handling your Recruit Training while we introduce you to the Band and the Regiments-- the Archers, Infantry, and Cavalry. I'm in a bit of a LOLA at the moment (moved yesterday, so entirely dependent on how smoothly it is set up tomorrow), but by the time the DM admins add you to our usergroup, I should be back 100% and ready to start your training!

Blah for some reason I just saw this now. *laughs* Hi Horn thanks for the welcome I will probably ask a lot of questions since i'm new and all. *ggls* Since your LOA I'll try and keep them to a min for now. *G*

I try and be awesome...I guess we'll see. *laughs*

*laughs and hugs everyone else* You guys amuse me.

Well, I'm mostly back now! I have internet at the new apartment at any rate... back in-between building new IKEA furniture and unpacking boxes. And work too I suppose.

Yup, started in '06 and left at the end of '08 or early '09.  Now I can't remember.  LOL

Ask away, trust me, someone will answer your questions.  They may not be the right answers though..*laughs*

always give the right answer! Especially when it comes to important things like food, football, and "does this dress make me look fat?"

It's

not a trap.

the correct answer is

'no it does not make you look fat'

the trick is that you have to genuinely believe it

otherwise what you say would be a lie, and lying is a bad thing

Archived