DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week ] *Game Over - Town Wins* Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 Mafia

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BG vs. DPR  Fight behind the basketball courts before school starts...

goes to sell tickets and make popcorn...

Seriously though. I was having a thought that it would be a good idea for the town to not buy as many potions and save to try to get full upgrades. look at it this way. If you buy a potion/charm then you spend between 150-250 studs for a 1x ability. If you buy a boost you spend 300 studs for what appears to be a 2x ability. If you buy an upgrade you get unlimited uses of the ability you buy. If the town has more full abilities I think it will aid us greatly in finding the mafia hidden amongst us.

Not so fast there, sparky.

You're the one that Rhea defended - and outed herself, as mafia, with no other provocation or reason that I can see other than to defend a teammate.

For my money, no Mafia in there right mind would have risked being noticed like that, especially on D1, unless it was important.

So you just sit tight - we'll be getting to you as well. 

Also I forgot about the restorative draughts thing earlier. I did go back and google it and this is from the HP wikia

The Mandrake Restorative Draught is a potion used to restore those who have been transfigured or cursed to their original state. It requires Mandrake roots that have been matured past the stage of adolescence

...So it appears to be a beneficial thing. speculation would be that it would be some sort of a shield against curses/potions/charms.

DPR, interesting that you went right for BG and only mentioned me afterward. perhaps you don't expect me to be around by morning since there may or may not be a doc about yet.

Either way it shall be an interesting dawn.

by the by, the info on the restorative draughts makes me think that I may have indeed been wrong about the studs thing. back to null maybe even slight town on Mish. Just curious tho Mish, did the PM you got mention the mandrake? tbh when I read it as restorative draughts it made me think more of Ent Draughts than something from HP.

lol.

Also ... I'm having to reduce the time for having NAs in people. Sorry ... things and stuff and that. You still have a whole 21 hours ish to submit though.

Deadline for Night Actions is now set at 9pm BST on Friday 2nd August

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130802T21&p0=1320&msg=Night+1+deadline

I went back looking for Rhea info but didn't find that much. Mafia will frequently defend a townie that is under duress in an attempt fro town cred. There are some other bits that seemed interesting to me. I will put them out in a more general listing later.

A few votes stood out to me.

Hallia "joke" voted Rhea early and left it on all day. She came on and mentioned not voting me but didn't explain that she thought Rhea was a worthy vote. looked opportunistic.

Brid "joke" voted Dice and left in on all day. Said she was gonna go think think think (pooh bear style) and never came back

Time was gone but has just came back to inform she was grounded, so gonna let that go for now.

When you listen to Mr Blue Sky by the ELO

And it makes you think of Mafia because of this bit:

Mister blue, you did it right ...

But soon comes mister Night creepin' over

Now his hand is on your shoulder

Never mind I'll remember you this

I'll remember you this way

Do you think it is because you have played far too much?

wow. Even if town only had half the studs that could have been 3 full upgrades. the whole town could be fully upgraded in a few days. especially if everyone is active.

Again my opinion is that it is a better deal to get the upgrades since you can still buy the odd ability if your upgrade doesn't work for you.

wow. Even if town only had half the studs that could have been 3 full upgrades. the whole town could be fully upgraded in a few days. especially if everyone is active.

Again my opinion is that it is a better deal to get the upgrades since you can still buy the odd ability if your upgrade doesn't work for you.

And I tried to get that Character Upgrade a couple of times today, but there were always insufficient funds >.< I'm also guessing that the percentage of studs that goes to the mafia team is pretty high (somewhere around 40%).

And I tried to get that Character Upgrade a couple of times today, but there were always insufficient funds >.< I'm also guessing that the percentage of studs that goes to the mafia team is pretty high (somewhere around 40%).

The percentage of studs that goes to the Mafia team is fair.

They do NOT receive a disproportionate amount. The Studs are allocated as they are earned and then kept in each team's prospective pot. Only the total of these two pots is shown in the Game. If Town spends and Mafia do not - then the Majority of Studs shown in the Total will belong to the Mafia. Conversely - if Mafia are spending and Town are saving, then the Majority of Studs shown will belong to Town.

You simply don't know who is spending and what team they are on, and what proportion of the Studs shown in the Game belong to which team.

But I wouldn't have made it unfair.

Archived