DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the band Hallia!!

Davrick

Yay!!  Welcome hun!!  I'm thrilled you've decided to join the Band.  I've sent in a usergroup request so you should be all set soon. 

*slides down some Battle Brew*

I'll be sending you a PM shortly regarding your Raw Recruit (RR) time.

Takes the guinnys away from hallia  "stop giving her that you two   we want her to stay not run away!"

Gday hally! hows u?  Welcome to the Band where all the awesome is located in the Cavalry!!!   strikes a pose!

Here  have a real drink   hands hally a Bandy

*nudges aside all the other distractions*

:biggrin:

Hallia, welcome! Don't let these uncouth ruffians persuade you into doing... or drinking... something you wouldn't like :wink:

Here, try a Flaming Shot instead and when you get the chance come see me and the rest of the Archers out on The Range and I'll have some more waiting for you.

*bumps Davrick aside*

Was someone there?  :ph34r:

AJs right, you don't want to be drinking this swill (eyes bandy and guinny warily).  Have some flaming shots!

*slices self free with hidden daggers before sufferring much more than a grazed back*

*pulls out a very special cuendillar flask*

*walks back up to the front and knocks Davrick to the ground, pinches his nose and pours a double strength FED down his throat*

*Stands and looks regretfully at the flagon*

That should just about do it.  My apologies on behalf of my fellow Banders, but the Infants can't really help themselves

Archived