DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hola White Tower Novi...and everyone else.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Sniff* Aes Sedai females get all of the attention >.>

I find female warders sexy. The only problem is, I'm only really familiar with one or two of them (you and Dors), so it's hard to judge.

*Raises an eyebrow at Tyler*

I'm the worst at flattery. (Leaves the building)

The obsfucation of that warder curse word is excellently done.  I see what you did there.  And yet I'm the outlaw, forced to live out my life with these 9001 warning points forever on my head.  You know once you get trapped in the system you never really get back out again.  Do I lose my right to vote in the DM awards?  Can I no longer go within 50 yards of the black tower message boards? 

And Kat I read about you and Seggie in the WoT and was most excited n' such.  No one deserved the honor more than you...and I guess him. :)  I would have preferred him making sandwiches and you eating pudding but each writer has their own devices I suppose.  Some better than others. *nods from in between two asterisks to denote an RP/real life action generally determined by context*

JD,

Wondering if Betting money on Bradley Wiggens to win the Giro d'Italia can even be considered gambling when it's such a sure thing since February '13

PS.  Hi Nyn's cleavage! You haven't changed a bit and I love you for it.

Edited for spelling and to fit your screen

JD's in this thread,

So this thread is Jammed

The fans want a poke'rap

so my bed be damned

All night I'll be rhyming,

Trying not to curse,

Lest Barm give me warning points

for every single verse.

Kick it off talking Kat

Original G white tower,

teaching class on these novi

Since the very first hour

Matalina was a warder,

Ben T Gaidin the same,

Joe The art guy drew pictures,

Trying to make a name.

There was a group of Browns

Who JD loves for life

Karana Majin, Emillith

and that empy guy's wife.

From the past into the present

the Tower slowly turned

From Serafelle to Mystica

so many candles burned

I once toured these boards a legend

from the C.O.L.

But the Children are gone now

The Dome of Truth has fell...

er, fallen.

*ahem*

So I don't know current names,

and I lack a certain flavor

My inability to spit rhymes

does my prose no favor

But once upon a time

stood a tower white,

and JD did rest there

on a weary night.

Dragonmount is my family

though I never call

so in summation farewell

and blessed night to all.

JD,

Niamh's official stalker

D,

Niamh's official stalker

Oh dear, I should probably go warn her that you're around.

Nine thousand and one warning points.

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!

Finally somebody got it.

does he really have that many warning points?

Yes.

Korea does have internet else I wouldn't be able to post this from the tree outside her window (assuming Korea has tree's (which they totally must because I'm in one (*wink* (is parenthetical chatter breaking the fourth wall? Or, does that not even apply to message boards? (probably the latter)))))

Also I wasn't aware Darksmoon was still here, so that's something awesome I learned today.

Speaking of today and total non sequiter but I went to the Shreveport Horseshoe to get some poker in today and I stopped at this bathroom...well actually it was a gas station that I stopped at for the purposes of going to the bathroom and I was in line behind like 3 people.  Which I was cool with because I really had to go.  Anyway the first guy was in there for like a really long time.  So I broke down and purchased gas and filled my tank and went back in just as the second guy was going in.  The second guy was then in there for like A REALLY LONG time.  About 5 minutes into this wait the third guy turns to me and informs me there's a Whataburger up the street in what I can only deem was a hint about how long he himself was going to take in the bathroom so I left.

Now I don't know for a fact what was going on in there, but since no man sits down in a gas station bathroom I have to assume it was some sort of illicit sexual deviancy.

Also, There wasn't a Whataburger in that town.  I looked.

As a second aside, Skechid was there (he wasn't but it makes him feel better to be in my stories so let's keep it on the hush)

JD,

Is thinking about getting a dog the first stage of depression? (Tag lines can't all be funny you know, sometimes they have to provoke the reader to deep soul searching)

Archived