DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Final aMoL Predictions! Get Them Stated!

Luckers

The only thing I am 100% sure of is that Luckers (and others) will be unhappy about something. LOL

I know right? It's so stupid of them. Why actually judge a book by it's merit after all? I mean they should just be happy to get the ending.

As long as that "judging" doesn't invade/corrupt every other thread at nauseum again ;)

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Graendal becomes nae´blis before she dies. I know it´s not very likely but I have hoped for it for so long so I can´t change it now.

2. Moggy is in one of the last scenes. Everyone will think that the forsaken are defeted but in this scene we will see her hide in an alley or in t´a´r.

3. Min will die. 

4. The WT and the BT will work together - the asha´mans will move into Elaida´s tower. 

5. There will be at least one scene from Shara. 

6. Moridin and Rand will have a conversation about the meaning of life and death.

1) luckers will complain incessently about how horribly Brandon writes.2) Most of Terez's theories will be wrong and it will cause her to cry.3) This board will be a ghost town in a month.

That's more than enough. You can put down other members, regardless of how capable they are of standing up for themselves.

This goes for everyone. It'd be a shame to ruin the release with disciplinary actions, but I'm not ignoring such snipes any longer.

Yes, and to be clear i got it after I made my predictions.

I don't know whether to ask for your initial thumbs up or thumbs down opinion or to wait.

Wait. I think wait. I MUST KNOW. I mean wait. I must wait.

Yes. Wait.

I've written "wait" so many times now that it looks like it's spelled wrong to my eyes.

not sure why everyone expects this book to turn into one from a song of fire and ice and have a whole sale of death for the 1st tier characters? yes rand will die but my only question is will he stay dead when i've read to the last period. with the exception of him i would expect all 1st tier characters to survive. some of the second tier won't be so lucky but third tier down will be a reaping. i don't expect for the damane to start getting released till well after the LB. if it was before they would become catatonic. lanfear isn't going to so much turn to the light as she will betray the shadow. the defeat of the dark one gives her a reprieve from her current sentence. she's already in hell being tortured for all eternity. no hell = no torture even if it also means no more you. why does Demandred have to have a powerful secret identity? lanfear didn't. asmodean didn't. mesaana didn't. seems to me Demandred would have been best used building and organizing the shadow spawn armies at shayol ghul from the beginning as opposed to sowing chaos in randland. the only thing i can definitively predict about the last book is that i'm gonna love it and not complain that i got it in common instead of high chant.

Lukers, i agree with most of what you predicted. But as usual i have have a couple of cavetes.

#5: I do not believe your assesment, that the black tower contigent will not become Aes Sedai. Rands adress to Cadsuane about being the only formally raised male Aes Sedai. Just me but that statement stuck with me.

#8: I have always believed Thom was the the one that had "The Voice" that was spoke of from EoTW prologue. He has a dislike of telling stories in common tongue versus high chant."Rand finding him(Thom)in Cahierian" (I know i didnt spell the city name right) so if one of them has the spark it's Gawyn, poetic justice.

#14: "TOH" some will.

# Graeffalump? Can you point me to a reference, please?

# 20: I don't beieve there will be a body swap. Just my opinion.

It's a parody of Hessalam, which some find to be a stupid name. It started as Heffalump, I think, but it got hybridized with Graendal.

To be honest, I feel like Hessalam at least sounds right, compared to a few other names Brandon has come up with. *shudders* Is Hessalam Brandon's invention, anyway?

1) luckers will complain incessently about how horribly Brandon writes. 2) Most of Terez's theories will be wrong and it will cause her to cry. 3) This board will be a ghost town in a month.

1. Doubt it or at least it'll be about stuff that many others complain about as well. And it's not about Brandon as a writer, it's about how he has gone about certain characters and situations in the last two books.

2. Doesn't matter if Terez is wrong. She backs up theories with good evidence so either way, it's a good prediction even if wrong.

3. I will still be here in a month so there will at least be one :)

Yes, and to be clear i got it after I made my predictions.

Any spoiler free reactions?

Nah, I'm pretty strictly bound. I  danced on technicalities for three days before i even realised i was able to admit i had the book.

were u satisifed with the book? or would u put it on a similar scale to brandons previous 2?

It's a parody of Hessalam, which some find to be a stupid name. It started as Heffalump, I think, but it got hybridized with Graendal.

To be honest, I feel like Hessalam at least sounds right, compared to a few other names Brandon has come up with. *shudders* Is Hessalam Brandon's invention, anyway?

Apparently not:

https://twitter.com/Terez27/status/250269126482870272

I'm more wondering than predicting but...

-Tuon will be given one of the copied foxhead medallions like Mat plans (unless they got destroyed, I don't think they do, I'm in the middle of a reread) and she won't be able to use an a'dam. This will be another step in her confronting her innate ability.

Archived