DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Final aMoL Predictions! Get Them Stated!

Luckers

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
- The Shaido are the "remnant of the remnant" (the Biblical parallel - only the remnant of the Isralites (strictly speaking, of the house of Judah, i.e. one of the 12 tribes) returned to Jerusalem (the Waste) from Babylon (the Wetlands). It's Mashiara's idea.

I've long called this, too, without even making parallels to the Israelites.

- The Shaido are the "remnant of the remnant" (the Biblical parallel - only the remnant of the Isralites (strictly speaking, of the house of Judah, i.e. one of the 12 tribes) returned to Jerusalem (the Waste) from Babylon (the Wetlands). It's Mashiara's idea.

Yeah, the parallel came to my mind only yesterday :)

Yeah, the parallel came to my mind only yesterday :)

Hey, good one. I never considered the parallels between Rhuidean and Jerusalem at the time of Cyrus.

That just means he has a good bass voice. :wink:

Ouch! (from a man with a good bass voice and refuses to relate to a stepped-on frog voice :))

Haral Luhhan also has a 'voice like a frog'. :smile:

The guy is a blacksmith. I think only Mrs Luhhan can refer to him that way, I think she could beat him up in an unlikely cage match, thats how intimidating she looks to me, and get away with it :smile: (or some other bullying women's circle members, which is actually every member in that circle lol)

Final message in this regard, hopefully the OP will not get mad at me to drive the topic off the course!

Cheers!

There's is one thing I would bet a lot of money on. Morraine is going to kill Rand.

Here's how I see it going down.

Rand gets flipped to the dark side. He is either forced or he pretends to be. Morraine thinks he is dark, so she kills him.

Then, the Dark One resurrects him and when he comes back, he flips back or reveals his ruse and kills the Dark One/seals him away for good.

With all of the resurrecting that the Dark One has been doing of Foresaken, it makes sense to me that he will resurrect Rand.

I'll try a few.....

Rand has to die. And Nyneave heals death. (Too much foreshadowing for this not to happen sometime in the book).

There will be a song. And it will be sung. (Again with the foreshadowing).

Major events take place in the world of dreams. (Once more with the foreshadowing).

People will die. Tenobia, Bashere, Sorilia, Gaul, Elder Haman, Slayer, Moggy, Cyndane, Alanna, Bair, Elaida, Alviaran, Algemar, Birgitte, and Cadsuane. I do hope that Cadsuane goes out with the HUGE bang and that her death is something songs are written about.

People will live. Rand, (resurrected from death), Mat, Perrin, Faile, Egwene, Nyneave, Lan, Thom, Moiraine, Garth Bryne, Gawyn, Amys, Rhuarc, Bael, Avienda, Min, Tam, Siuan, Leeanne, Loial, Flinn, Narishma, Elayne, Morgase, Tallanvor, Lini, Tuon, Setalle Anan, Valan Luca, and Bela.

People are Darkfriends. Bair, Galgan, and most of the Sisters with the Borderlanders.

None of the Forsaken return to the Light. I refuse to believe this will happen and none of them deserve an ounce of redemption.

Lan's attack will be supplemented by Ashaman and Aes Sedai as he rides into the Gap.

Birgitte will be spun out immediately upon her death and take her place beside Gaidal.

Rand finds a way to kill the Dark One. (I know it sounds crazy, but it seems to me there has to be a reason that Jordan took this turning of the Wheel to tell the story).

Fain will die. He will not take the place of the Dark One. He will not pass go. He will not collect $200.00.

Rand does not kneel to the Crystal Throne. We find out the Seanchan prophecies were corrupted over the years.

Fortuana releases the Damane that don't want to be held.

Lan and Moiraine get to have a small reunion. So do her and Siuan.

Min finally figures out what has to be done after all of her research.

Mat will blow the Horn. (Of course).

Perrin will take the Broken Crown upon Bashere and Tenobia's death. (I hope Faile dies, but I can't stand him moping around).

We get to learn more about Verin and her plans. (Not done with her yet).

Demandred is the King of Murandy. He shows up in the middle of their camp at the Fields and wreaks havoc.

Taim is not the original/real Taim. Logain still kicks his butt!

Black Tower is destroyed and rebuilt at the site of Elaida's palace.

I think Lan will live and he and Nyneave will rule all of the Borderlands and Perrin will Rule from Saldea to the Two Rivers.

Shara and the Land of Madmen will not even be mentioned in the book.

We get to learn Moiraine's wishes from the Finns. She don't want to take Cadsuane's place as Rand's advisor either. She WILL NOT kill Rand.

There will be no "Body Swap". (I've never liked this idea).

Fain will kill Rand in the Pit of Doom, then die himself.

It has to happen. That's where Fain's going (no surprise given ToM prologue). That's where he's expecting Rand. Like Gollum, Fain will ambush Rand (though he'll actually kill him). 

It contradicts my "Rand will be 13x13'd" called it, but who cares. I feel strongly about this one.

Disaster striking right near the end (though I feel like there will still be a lot left in the book to go at this point). The major reversal.

I think Rand will die and stay dead on the rocks of SG.  

The link will mean Moridin also dies. 

Logain will rally the forces of the light, but victory will come when Mat calls Rand back (temporarily) with the HoV.

The key to the series will be that it is necessary for Rand to die to be able to properly tinker with reality when called back with the horn. As others have said, the pattern will be restored by will, and that is why Rand's mental state is so important for the light's victory.  It will literally be a battle of will between TaR versions of Rand and Moridin.  

Nynaeve is going to be the Soe'feia (Sophia = Greek for wisdom)

Fain lives and possibly presents the hook by settling in with the Seanchean or Shaido.  Or maybe Mat takes up the dagger, or ends up with the ruby for a "glass" eye.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Suttree" data-cid="2715076" data-time="1356200139"><p>

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Razor" data-cid="2715047" data-time="1356198895"><p>The only thing I am 100% sure of is that Luckers (and others) will be unhappy about something. LOL</p></blockquote>

I know right? It's so stupid of them. Why actually judge a book by it's merit after all? I mean they should just be happy to get the ending.</p></blockquote>

I'd agree with this sarcasm if it wasn't sarcasm! Lol

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Suttree" data-cid="2715076" data-time="1356200139"><p>

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Razor" data-cid="2715047" data-time="1356198895"><p>The only thing I am 100% sure of is that Luckers (and others) will be unhappy about something. LOL</p></blockquote>

I know right? It's so stupid of them. Why actually judge a book by it's merit after all? I mean they should just be happy to get the ending.</p></blockquote>

I'd agree with this sarcasm if it wasn't sarcasm! Lol

:biggrin:

Here are some thoughts, forgive the repeats.

1.Rand, Perrin, Mat, Egwene and Nyneave will survive.

2a.Nyneave will manage to replicate the DO’s method of resurrection by grabbing Rand’s soul before it is too late though he will probably be returned to his original body (kept fresh somehow). Understanding the Horn of Valere may play some part.

2b. There will be no body swap or ripping from TaR, rather the concepts will inform 2a.

3.The Black Tower (place) will be destroyed.

4.Birgitte will die.

5.Mat will (better!) have a pivotal moment where he hands Demandred his arse on the battle field.

6.Tuon will channel.

7.Positive moves will be made to free the Damane, starting with the wise ones perhaps (the leash may be reserved for criminals for example).

8.The Seanchan and the Sea Folk will ally (bargain) to fight the red sail ships.

9.The Aiel won’t take up the way of the leaf as it was but their new place in the world (something to do with the dragon peace) will turn them from their war-like past.

10.Bashere and his wife will probably die together.

11.Lan’s army will be saved by the Tower’s army or the Boarderlander’s, I’m fifty-fifty on Lan himself.

12. Grendal/hagelslag/the old crone will survive and retreat to Shara.

13. The wheel will continue to turn.

- Rand will marry all three: Aviendha, Elayne, and Min. And they'll retire somewhere where they have a purpose.

- Perrin will be a king

- Mat will launch his counterattack against the Shadow from Illian, after sounding the HoV and possibly saving the city from invasion.

- Mat will bind the Nine Moons to Rand, who will bow to Fortuona after TG.

- Moiraine holds the key to sealing the Bore. Min plays a minor support role.

- Egeanin is the Seanchan woman with the sword on her back and over her shoulder.

- Galad will kill Luc.

- All the Foresaken will die with balefire.

- Logain and Egwene will start the process of integrating male and female channelers in one institution.

- The Seanchan will destroy the WT (the building).

Archived