DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hey guys guess who I managed to bully into joining DM!

michellem

Before LG says it...I will. *laughs* Be sure to read and respond to all the pinned topics so you are aware of the rules etc.

Otherwise welcome to DM I hope you love it as much as Mish. :)

Heh, yes to the first one, but I can't promise on the second one. 

I've run a forum myself, so I'm pretty vary of beeing on my best behaviour, only problem will be adjusting my filthy mouth to pg-13, but Mich will probably peek over my shoulder and donk me on the head if I write something naughty. 

And thanks everyone (:

Hello SBM. Welcome. Make yourself at home.

Yes.

I'm not going to say you caused the Breaking. But... well... I'll write it down in a secret place and try not to show it to anyone else. Except possibly the many people who visit my secret place.

Yeah. Welcome. Don't touch any large red buttons with "Do Not Press" signs on them please.

Drags Mish's hubby to the Warder Yards* "Welcome to Dragonmount. now let me get you aquainted where you will be staying.." 

and while im at it

THE OSPENIAN PIRATES CLAIM HIM FOR OUR HOUSE!!!!

Pins a great big House Ospenya Coat of Arms to his clothes "Making sure Heart and double Tyn know where to put you" smirks

Drags Mish's hubby to the Warder Yards* "Welcome to Dragonmount. now let me get you aquainted where you will be staying.." 

and while im at it

THE OSPENIAN PIRATES CLAIM HIM FOR OUR HOUSE!!!!

Pins a great big House Ospenya Coat of Arms to his clothes "Making sure Heart and double Tyn know where to put you" smirks

<.<

*Thwaps* Pirates are NOT limited to Ospenya. I made sure that was in the Code!!!! If you changed the Code, Imma be mad >.>

Moving on.

*Inspects the newcomer* Hmmm....

HMMMMMMMM......

Hmm.

Yeah we'll take him he wants to join up ;)

Yeah. Welcome. Don't touch any large red buttons with "Do Not Press" signs on them please.

HNNNGHNNNN....

And I'll be back to reply to the other warm welcomes soon, but might need Mich to explain some of them  :laugh:

Archived