DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hey guys guess who I managed to bully into joining DM!

michellem

Yeah. Welcome. Don't touch any large red buttons with "Do Not Press" signs on them please.

HNNNGHNNNN....

And I'll be back to reply to the other warm welcomes soon, but might need Mich to explain some of them 

Dont worry, I still dont get some of them... Thats what happens when you are connected to a green... :)

Welcome Ess-Bee-Emm. I hope you enjoy your stay.

He's more here for the debates and discussions, I just dragged him down here to show him off. He's my pretty :wub:

200008_10150154403936830_2963537_n.jpg

MMMMM. That is a nice hat. I want that hat.

I want it nooooooow...

Since when do the Warders have grimy hands?!

Has Fnorrll been letting them slack off in the hygiene department while I was absent?!

We are supposed to be a shining example of wholesome goodness, whiskey and debauchery!

....wait... that doesn't sound right....

The hell was wrong with the old one?!

...Also, I am exempt from said moat digging correct? I mean, I'll do it if I have to, but you're the one who is gonna end up with muddy hand prints all over their nice clean office, and I'm certainly not cleaning it up afterwards!

We're not off topic, we're demonstrating to your hubby what a wonderful place this is and how much he'll enjoy being a Warder. What with digging moats and ... stuff. *nods all wisely*

And of course you're also digging, Van! Half my entertainment comes from watching you do stuff that makes you all sweaty. With your shirt off. And besides, that's why the Creator made handbasin Ter'angreals.

Archived