DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A MESSAGE FROM THE QUEEN

Elgee

I hope everyone noticed that I spell "colour" properly! LOL! Please do me a favour and comment on my adherence to proper spelling. :biggrin:

*eyes Kronos with concern* Kronos, are you okay? Please do take a breath before you pass out and we have to send you to hospital. :blink:

Which leads me to the question . .. why is "the" left out? IOW, why do British people go "to hospital" instead of "to the hospital?" I've often wondered that and never asked.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While we're at it, what about the proper spelling of the colour grey? I mean, really, some people spell it with an "a"! :ohmy:

:biggrin:

If it someone's name, I spell it with an 'e'. Lady Jane Grey, for instance. If it's a coloUr, I spell it with an 'a'. :)

I was laughing so hard at this. Oh and I will spell my words however I see fit. While I do like tea, 4pm isn't good for me, it's my therapy appointment so I don't shoot my neighbor over that lawsuit he filed last month.

ha I love this!

I don't think we should reeeeeally revoke American Independence however you guys should look into putting "u" into the correct words :laugh:

My fave was "tell us who killed JFK, it's driving us mad" :laugh:

Wasn't it the man behind the grassy knoll? *ggls* I <3 this. I already put U's in different words. *G*

I wish to register a complaint. Nobody showed up yesterday, promptly at 4:00 p.m., with my tea! This is totally unacceptable. If we are to become yet again a series of British colonies and/or territories, we must observe the proprieties which includes afternoon tea. And as we don't remember any more how to prepare afternoon tea properly we need someone to bring it to us until we can gain the necessary knowledge and skills to prepare it ourselves.

That said, I will expect my afternoon tea today promptly at 4.

Thank you.

:biggrin:

Dear Queen Elizabeth,

I must respectfully disagree with your assertion that the US once again becomes a part of the UK. I rather enjoy having the rights given through the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. However, I must agree with some of your ideas stated in your proposal, especially tea time, less law suits, and less dependance on therapy sessions. :wink: Can't we all just get along? :D

Respectfully yours,

Chang

Your Majesty, we respectfully decline your offer to take control of us. However, if you and some other friends would be willing to send over some fire power, we could overcome the current Commander in Chief of the United States Armed Forces. This would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

*Goes back to teaching Manshima how to fire dragon eggs from dragon cannons*

^-----------------------------^

That lol

• 2 weeks later...

Archived