DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Movies That've Made You Cry

Nolder

• Community Administrator

There were sad moments in harry potter films?

That said... Titanitc I kinda... cheered? When De'caprio finally drowned... (But thats just me really)

Big Fish was great, and I can definately see why and where people would well up at.

Forrest Gump.. Phenominal film. Probably only two scenes in that movie I think would cause people to well up.

Haven't watched black beauty... in a very long time so I'm not quite sure....

That siad, Check out War Horse. If HP does it to ya. Warhorse willl have you drowning. :tongue:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Community Administrator

attack of the clones, when i saw that jarjar haddent just not died, but had gotten prmoted

You Cried instead of sending hate mail to lucas?

(btw, I still say they should have had, in the new star wars mmorpg, a repeatable mission for the Jedi on that home planet, to quite simply, exterminate them.

The Sith, would have another mission, far... FAR MORE EVIL. They would Capture, Breed, and infest every world with..

JARJARS!

Ohhhh the humanities!)

Kramer vs Kramer. I read the book (of course!). I cried reading it (I am a child of divorce), so I knew what was happening in the movie and started crying BEFORE certain scenes even started! I also cried watching Toy Story 3 (I know, I know!!)

• 3 weeks later...

Someone already said it, but Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan. Every time...

Everyone said, "You'll cry at Toy Story III." I scoffed, but I did.

I am Sam. Like a baby. Through the whole thing. Every time. Starts at the beginning when he talks about John and Paul losing their moms, goes downhill from there.

Pan's Labyrinth - even though you know the end from the beginning.

Up and Toy Story 3, Titanic (to be clear not the bit with Kate and Leo, but there are a couple of scenes - one with an old couple lying down and another of a single Mum reading to her kids, all waiting for the water). Too many to count really

Archived