DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Figured Id Share

So since alot of DMers ARENT on my facebook. Geuss ill share my pics here

008001.jpg

My attempt at drawing a female belly dancer

007001.jpg

My Dad's living room the night before the morning he sat in and broke that chair

006001.jpg

Girl in the Egg shell of a phoenix

012001.jpg

Figure made from basic 3-dimensional shapes and shading

011001.jpg

Figure made from basic 3-dimensional shapes and shading

010001.jpg

Self Portrait of me couple years ago

009001.jpg

Started off as just spread wings, then I added a rose in the center and a kinda cool looking stem base thingy to it

005001.jpg

My Hand holding an eye ball bouncy ball

004001.jpg

First female picture I ever drew

003001.jpg

An attempt at drawing someone into dark magic, and what not

002001.jpg

Was a school assignment. Teacher had a bunch of stuff set out on a table and we each had a different place around it with light hitting it differently for all of us. Had to draw what we saw

001001.jpg

Was a school assignment. Teacher had a bunch of stuff set out on a table and we each had a different place around it with light hitting it differently for all of us. Had to draw what we saw

• Community Administrator

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

*JEALOUS*

481937_391054360958438_1899023790_n.jpg

*ROFL* That is hilarious Aiel Heart! Did you draw the stick figure thing? It's adorable!

Also, Volke, your work is awesome! Why do you sign your name with Japanese characters? "Kuunza Kai" sounds pretty cool, though. :P

~Mashiara

Lmao if I can find more or if I draw more sure. It takes me a awhile to draw stuff, and I can really only draw when I have inspiration sadly.

Though here in a few days I might be putting up some RL pics of me at the Renaissance Faire This weekend :)

Those would also be good *nods*

I can understand that you need inspiration to draw - I'm like that with writing, mostly. Though I've found that if I just start to type, sometimes the inspiration follows.

Archived