DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

IT'S A TRAP! For DUMMIES (Cindy Promises You ***POINTS***)

Darthe

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why thank you. Got any of your own? :)

ehhh maybe.

18. Your boss has a piece of paper in his hands and asks if you want a coffee.

It's a trap! He's really sending you to go get the coffee for the 12,000 other people that work there.

That's the best I could come up with right now.

The caterpillar crawls its life away, binging and living with an enviable simplicity. You the world despises it for its own ease. They come to love the butterfly. But under its mask, it's beauty, is it not the equal of its predecessor? What does such a shell, the definition of appearances and lies, translate into beauty? Alas, it may only create once, and then perish. Thus is the fickle frailty of an image.

3. Turin is silent for near the entire game.

This is perhaps the defining trait of a Turin related trap. Prepare yourself, if you didn't speed-lynch him day one the game is probably already over. Go wipe away those crocodile tears and better luck next time.

So true!!! Vote Turin.

And 5 trap points!

Hey, It took a lot of energy to try to keep the team in line. They were more determined to get me killed than the town were at times.

19. Your boss asks if she can give you an extra case because 'it's an easy closure and won't take you five minutes'. It's a trap! and leaves you having to speak to a customer for over half an hour and then listen to a 47 minute call, before having to ring back and speak the customer for another half hour.

20. Your mother in law takes you to a wedding dress shop and asks your opinion of some dresses hanging on a rail. It's a TRAP! because she has already bought one of those dresses but you didn't know that and so rattled off your true thoughts about all of them, including the one she chose :blush:

Hmm.. I have read over the thread and vote Tina because the comment on Turin seems opportunistic.

Official Vote Count:

TinaHel (1): Darthe

Turin Turambar (3): Lady Dragon

With 7 active it takes 4 to lynch

22. When a policeman pulls you over and asks you if you know why he just stopped you IT'S A TRAP! Do not answer or you may incriminate yourself and it will be used in evidence against you. For the record, the only time I got stopped was when I was driving a real shed (It was a Ford Fester) and the policeman stopped me to make sure it really was my car because 'a lot of cars like this are usually stolen and driven around by joyriders'. :dry:

22. When a policeman pulls you over and asks you if you know why he just stopped you IT'S A TRAP! Do not answer or you may incriminate yourself and it will be used in evidence against you. For the record, the only time I got stopped was when I was driving a real shed (It was a Ford Fester) and the policeman stopped me to make sure it really was my car because 'a lot of cars like this are usually stolen and driven around by joyriders'. :dry:

Ok, because you used this specific one, I have to tell a little such story... (derail)

I was driving along a busy freeway north of Seattle about 10 years ago (age 18) and I was driving about 75mph in a 60mph zone. Sounds fast, but it was pretty much the common speed through that stretch. Anyway, I get pulled over, and I'm always very respectful to police officers. AS he gets to the window, he says

"Do you know how fast you were going back there?"

"Um, probably about 75mph, I'm truly sorry officer..." i reply.

"Hm... well, I actually clocked you going about 66mph," he replies, pulling out his ticket book, "I'll be right back..."

Sigh. It's totally the truth.

and very nice re-rail.

i commend random.

I blame the taint. When a thread's on topic, I wanna derail it. When it's be derailed, all I can think of is on-topic comments.

The voices in my head tell me it's all a trap

the voices are your friends in this case

Ok, because you used this specific one, I have to tell a little such story... (derail)

I was driving along a busy freeway north of Seattle about 10 years ago (age 18) and I was driving about 75mph in a 60mph zone. Sounds fast, but it was pretty much the common speed through that stretch. Anyway, I get pulled over, and I'm always very respectful to police officers. AS he gets to the window, he says

"Hm... well, I actually clocked you going about 66mph," he replies, pulling out his ticket book, "I'll be right back..."

Rookie. You never tell on yourself. I should policy vote you for that.

Rookie. You never tell on yourself. I should policy vote you for that.

Easy now, I explained this was a decade ago, I've grown a lot wiser in my old(er) age. Policy vote?

6. Eternal Phoenix tells you that it's a trap.

Take it easy, you're actually pretty safe here.

7. Myndrunner is in your game.

It's a trap. Our guide can offer no assistance.

the first LMAO!!!

the second TOTALLY!! ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS VOTE MYND Day 1 unless Despo is in the game then you vote himn and mynd day 2 it will save ure panadol bills!

Archived