DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Most tainted band of all time?

Cawstrife

I like a lot of bands mentioned especially Rise Against and Nine Inch Nails. I listen to mostly Hardcore music though lol. Some favorites of mine are Like Moths To Flames, In Dying Arms, Catalesy, Crown The Empire, Dead By April, and many more.

I also love Nightwish, Gary Moore, 30 Seconds To Mars, System of a Down, Mew, and others.

I like a lot of Classic Rock too though.

Well some of us are OLD. I am not sure how some of the others have found this great stuff.

Another older group I like is The Eagles.

I thank goodness for my mp3 player everyday.

The Eagles as in, "My Mazerati does 185" and "Welcome to the Hotel California?" Rock on!

I am 16 and like mostly bands that are more than 20 years old. I must be a BT nerd.

Lol I dunno if Dire Straits are exactly teh most awesomest, all that I could think of what hasn't been mentioned before. But I love some of their music!!! Local Hero/Wild theme, Brothers In Arms, Sultans of Swing, etcetc...

Metallica's ballads are awesome. I <3 Nothing Else Matters and The Unforgiven especially.

Umm umm...I quite liked Clannad for a while. Lol it's amazing how when I think about it, most stuff I listen to isn't from a band >.<

Archived