DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistborn Mafia: The Hemalurgic Spike

Locke

I feel like he is trying to subtly hint at finder but I dont think that is what he is (false claim or something else)

It just doesnt feel right to claim that at this point (trading a town for a finder is a very likely result if this is as it seems).

Also if I understand the stealing correctly, a finder role is able to be stolen so his role isnt set, and it's not something you would let people know is up for grabs.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hasn't he essentially done this though? You don't drop a hint like that and not expect the scum to see it. If he has info, he might as well come forward 100% or not at all.

If it wasn't for that post though, I'd still be cool with the Songstress lynch, which it appears that's the case.

Yes, I have the role of Finder and I viewed Songstress (who read as town) last night. But from what I understand, my role might not be up for grabs tonight based on whose power I stole yesterday.

(or is Razen a fake finder?)

For someone who was asking a lot of questions about game mechanics to come out and suggest this makes me wonder if you are being coached. You might have reached this conclusion on your own, but again, given the types of questions that you were asking earlier, I don't think this is the case.

Yes, I have the role of Finder and I viewed Songstress (who read as town) last night. But from what I understand, my role might not be up for grabs tonight based on whose power I stole yesterday.

Why in the heck would you reveal something like that. Ever. Now everyone and their mother is going to try and steal it. You showed your hand way too early, if you're telling the truth.

I've been paying complete attention. And I am very confident that Songstress is not scum - and more than that, I will not say.

WHOA! Hold the phone here, how can you be so confident? If you know we are about to lynch a townie, why are you holding back that information? This is far from a basic mafia with a finder/healer/scum setup. If you have some kind of finder ability, the scum have already read what I have in this post, so for the help of the town, please elaborate.

unvote

I also don't like how Ironeyes is virtually setting up my neck for the next lynch if Songstress flips town. It is as if he already knows how she will flip.

See I don't agree with this. This isn't a basic setup, but now mafia knows who has the power, whereas before they did not. He showed his hand way too early just to save one townie, imo. *shrugs* but I do agree since he dropped a hint that big he may as well come out and say it.

UNVOTE, VOTE HOOF I think another good candidate.

While I wasn't getting scum vibes off of Songs, I think Razen has tipped his hand much too early. I hope he is our cop and I hope he's right about it not being able to be stolen.

My vote stands, I still think Hoof would be an informative lynch for today.

I can definitely get behind an Eternal Phoenix lynch. I'm tired of his "LOOK AT HOW TOWN I AM, GUYS" posts that serve only the purpose of trying desperately to look town.

Also, he hammered Smiley after spending a bulk of the time trying to distract us onto another lynch. His hammer vote came likely when the mafia had all but given up on Smiley taking one for the team.

Eternal Phoenix

Caught up to page 22 in the GSoD this morning and feel much more like myself. Posting from my phone on break so i don't have all my notes to reference right now, but my top 4 on the suspicious list ATM are Hoof, EP, Marsh and AH. Will provide more detail when i get home if needed.

Will support either EP or Hoof for today's lynch as those two were the most blatant.

I like both the idea of lynching EP and lynching Hoof. EP's hammer and "you just got lynched" thing seem like noob scum trying to act happy about a scum lynch before the scum flips scum. Hoof's insane defending of Smiley is just plain odd and a whole bunch of WIFOM. Gonna vote EP even though I was planning on spiking him tonight.

Vote: EP

I am willing to believe Razen for now.

As for EP, I do think it odd that he proclaims he is new but turns around and does something or asks something that looks like it came from someone else/is not something you expect a new person to do. I am still not so sure on the Hoof lynch but am going to go back and reread abit more for that one.

Vote EP

As I stated earlier, I want to believe Razen for now, and as no one is interested in lynching Hoof, I'm willing to Unvote and vote Ep. Anyone who plays the newbie card so often is suspicious.

On another note, *stabs Lenlo*, I just assassinated you.

And a third note, why can't I get DM mobile now?

Those last two posts are really scummy. Last I checked, Hoof had more votes than EP, so Sakaea saying no one wants to lynch Hoof reeks of scum trying to shift momentum from Blackhoof to EP. Also, Maw saying he is voting for no other reason than to sheep the finder is kinda scummy. Not as scummy as Sakaea misrepresenting the recent votes on EP though. I am now thinking a Hoof lynch might be best.

unvote

Gonna wait until Locke posts a vote count to place my vote again.

Archived