DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistborn Mafia: The Hemalurgic Spike

Locke

While I think we should go through with the EP, I love it when people bandwagon they say things like "I don't think so-and-so is mafia but I'm voting him anyway, but if he flips town, (insert player here) is gonna look scummy."

Yeah because if we don't vote and get a majority, like a lot of games, then those not on that lynch get yelled at.

6zxxch.jpg

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

btw does nobody find it weird that Turin has not posted at all? I'd say he has used a bodyguard role to protect somebody whether it be mafia or town I cannot say because I don't know

You must have a tracker's power to be able to tell if Turin used a bodyguard role on someone last night. And that means you know who he visited.

I want a stuffed Brandon Sanderson doll!

Wait, I already have one...

Is it bad that this made me think of a voodoo doll?

She has many voodoo dolls :P how'd you know?

Wow.... Where'd that question come from Firebird? That question made it sound like you had some clue what you were doing!

And he's hammered. Let's see how this goes *Waits*

I want a stuffed Brandon Sanderson doll!

Wait, I already have one...

Is it bad that this made me think of a voodoo doll?

She has many voodoo dolls :P how'd you know?

Wow.... Where'd that question come from Firebird? That question made it sound like you had some clue what you were doing!

And he's hammered. Let's see how this goes *Waits*

It must be the taint here. I wonder if that's a sign?

Vote Count:

Eternal Phoenix (11): Tina; Mynd; Wombat; Lenlo; Sakaea; Blackhoof; Des Wombat; Player; Graendal; Songstress; Song; Razen

Blackhoof (4): Razen; Eternal Phoenix; Songstress; Sakaea; Aiel Heart; Song; Ishmael; Maw; Sakaea

Songstress (1 ): Blackhoof; Player; Maw; Tina; Graendal; Mynd; Des; Ironeyes; Song

Mynd (1): Eternal Phoenix

Razen (1): Pale

Maw (0): Razen

Turin (0): Razen

Aiel Heart (0): Mynd

Mynd (0): Eternal Phoenix

Not Voting: Turin; Christine;

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

Deadline: Thursday, 8:00 PM (GMT-5)

Locke, is that true, or is it just something you used to make the story good?

PAFO (Play And Find Out)

I don't have to give reasons. It's kinda my thing.

:laugh:

YOUR-ARGUMENT-IS-INVALID-meme-collection-1mut.com-3.jpg

:laugh:

Is there some competition where the player who has the best newbie claim gets a stuffed Brandon Sanderson doll?

But then again, I'm new to this game called Mafia. Is it like the Sopranos or something? How do I tie my shoes in the morning? Can anyone PM me that info? Or just tell me here because I am new and probably don't know how to PM. What is PM anyways? Is it later than AM? A Newbie like me wouldn't know these things that are strange to Newbs like me myself who is New.

Congratulations, you have won the stuffed Brandon Sanderson doll!

I don't think Razen could have used the role the same night he stole it (if he even stole it)

Such is impossible since the steals are processed at Daybreak.

Archived