DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Princess Bride Mafia - Game Over!

Leelou

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Goodness me you Townsfolk had me so scared. I even painted you a picture - and I had viewed John the night before he died so knew he was Town.

I was practically having kittens when CTM said he would unvote.

Tina (aka godfather_logo.jpg)

I love that when I got my Town reply back from Leelou, the first thing I said back to her was 'No WAY! I bet she's the Godfather!!'

I only said i was tempted. Honestly, if scum didn't throw in the towel like that at the end, I probably never would've vote tina..

Well played Tina, you made it a very difficult decision. Along with Ape's buffoonery going after Tayla ..lol

I only said i was tempted. Honestly, if scum didn't throw in the towel like that at the end, I probably never would've vote tina..

Well played Tina, you made it a very difficult decision. Along with Ape's buffoonery going after Tayla ..lol

She came at me first. If I hadn't gotten my instinctive reaction out of my system 2 days ago, I probably wouldn't have come around in time for end game. The fact she called me out as scum 2 days ago, and then scum rolled over while we bickered is what turned things around.

Anyway, good game town and scum. Really good scum play this game.

I had a flashback to the game where Dan schooled me in endgame... I had her because she was too clean, then talked myself out of it because she was too clean... and lost it for town.

If I get lynched today it´s my fourth time that I´m cleared by cop or modcomfirmed and still get lynched. Clearly I´m doing something wrong. :madmyrddraal: Can any of the masons pop in and give their thoughts?

This was the post that made me start to over think and second guess... It reads to me very scummy that I thought no way someone whose scum and has obviously been so careful would make a post like this at end game

She came at me first. If I hadn't gotten my instinctive reaction out of my system 2 days ago, I probably wouldn't have come around in time for end game. The fact she called me out as scum 2 days ago, and then scum rolled over while we bickered is what turned things around.

I had a flashback to the game where Dan schooled me in endgame... I had her because she was too clean, then talked myself out of it because she was too clean... and lost it for town.

seriously? we sorta just backed up into a wall and let you keep lynching yourselves

It really was the way you missed that if you were town, Tayla and Tina were equally safe votes for you. You're a moron, but you usually analyze a situation like that properly, so I started to wonder if you were sum pushing an agenda

Tina you killed me. How could you? I washed those dishes until they were sparkly. Not Heart sparkly but very, very clean.

Hahahhahaha

*Thinks it would have been the funniest thing if CTM and Ape had been Buttercup and Westley*

I died from embarrassment! Leelou!!!

Congratulations, town. Even though we didn't make it I have learned a lot this game. Great game, sis.

Turin, why have you left the kitchen? Being dead is no excuse for leaving my dirty dish.

Tina you killed me. How could you? I washed those dishes until they were sparkly. Not Heart sparkly but very, very clean.

Hahahhahaha

*Thinks it would have been the funniest thing if CTM and Ape had been Buttercup and Westley*

I thought about that when CTM came in, it would probably be the best case of distancing ever played

Mafia Team PM:

Your mafia team is Tina, Kae, :D and Meesh. You win when you equal or outnumber the town.

Tina you are Prince Humperdinck - Godfather - if viewed you will show up innocent.

Kae you are Count Rugen - Mafia goon

:D you are The Albino - Mafia goon

Meesh you are Yellin - Mafia goon

SK - Verbal:

You are Vizzini - Serial Killer. You have the chance to kill a player every night. Your solo win is to win if you stay alive until the end of the game.

N1 - Meesh

N2 - Ape

Doc - Solimind:

You are Miracle Max and town Doc. You can choose one player each night to protect. You win when the threats to the town have been eliminated.

N1 - Miss

N2 - Self

N3 - Heart

N4 - Self

N5 - Ithi

Cop - Paet/Ithi 2.0

You are Valerie and the cop. Once every night you can view a player and get either a town or guilty result. You win when the threats to the town have been eliminated.

N1 - Ape - Town

N2 - CTM - Town

N3 - Tina - Town

N4 - Locke - Town

N5 - Kae - Scum

N6 - Ape 2.0 - Town

Beloved Princess - Locke

You are Buttercup - Beloved Princess is a normal Townie, but when you die, the next day phase is skipped (because everyone is at your funeral). You win when the threats to the town have been eliminated.

Guard of the Princess - BG

You are Westley - Guard: Locke is the Buttercup (beloved princess) (he does not know about you). It is your job to protect him by any means possible from a lynch during the day. During the night phase, you have the option to protect the Princess. You must pm this night action to work. In order for you to win a solo win, the Beloved Princess must be alive at end game. You are aligned with the townies (innocent).

Protected Locke all nights alive.

Masons - Des & Heart

You are Inigo Montoya - Town Mason. Fezzik (Heart) is your mason buddy. You win when the threats to the town have been eliminated.

You are Fezzik - Town Mason. Inigo Montoya (Despothera) is your mason buddy. You win when the threats to the town have been eliminated.

MCS/CTM -

You are King Lotharon (town). You win when the threats to the town have been eliminated.

Rhea:

You are Queen Bella (town). You win when the threats to the town have been eliminated.

Turin:

You are the old Booer (town). You win when the threats to the town have been eliminated.

Post Restriction: You must boo someone in every post.

Ape:

You are the Clergyman (town). You win when the threats to the town have been eliminated.

Post Restriction: You must post w's instead of r's.

Townsfolk of Florin: Wombat, Ithi, Nyn, Song, Talya, Player

You are one of the townsfolk of Florin. You win when the threats to the town have been eliminated.

It really was the way you missed that if you were town, Tayla and Tina were equally safe votes for you. You're a moron, but you usually analyze a situation like that properly, so I started to wonder if you were sum pushing an agenda

I'm a little burnt out to be honest... I came around.

Moving on... you are going to have a field day here when you get to be scum. The shit you pushed this game, and they let you live, amazing. LOL

If I get lynched today it´s my fourth time that I´m cleared by cop or modcomfirmed and still get lynched. Clearly I´m doing something wrong. :madmyrddraal: Can any of the masons pop in and give their thoughts?

This was the post that made me start to over think and second guess... It reads to me very scummy that I thought no way someone whose scum and has obviously been so careful would make a post like this at end game

It's unfortunately the truth. Verbal almost got me lynched when I was cop, Kivam lead my lynch when I was detective and last game Song was the traitor who abandoned me when I was modconfirmed town. Lol

I killed Song at least. *does a happy dance* Revenge!

It's unfortunately the truth. Verbal almost got me lynched when I was cop, Kivam lead my lynch when I was detective and last game Song was the traitor who abandoned me when I was modconfirmed town. Lol

I killed Song at least. *does a happy dance* Revenge!

yay takes happies out of the game... I had an insane shot at verbal to take down the SK, which probably played against us

Archived