DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Princess Bride Mafia - Game Over!

Leelou

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was annoyed with him for calling me rubbish lol. I PMd him to express myself lol.

Paet actually viewed John#1 on night 1 - but you were already dead so it seemed like a waste. You were all trying to be too clever, so I said I viewed him and he was Town, so you wouldn't lynch him so easy. I didn't want you all to focus on him when there were people afraid to give their roles out there.

sorry. :blush:

Now come play BG's game.

Haha.. hey whatever, it worked right? DM mafia is predictably unpredictable.

Does that mean you will come play BG's game. There is lots of good stuff I think - although I have no idea about the game it is based on. If you come and play I will make you a personalised siggy, of your choice.

That offer stands for CTM also.

BG wants me to persuade you, although after the antics of the JN people last night - offering a siggy as a bribe seems kind of tame :wink:

Does that mean you will come play BG's game. There is lots of good stuff I think - although I have no idea about the game it is based on. If you come and play I will make you a personalised siggy, of your choice.

BG wants me to persuade you, although after the antics of the JN people last night - offering a siggy as a bribe seems kind of tame :wink:

What happened last night? Why is everyone so pissed the fat guy from JN won. I was convinced it was Cindy as well as other tutor/vets from this site but oh well.

What happened last night? Why is everyone so pissed the fat guy from JN won. I was convinced it was Cindy as well as other tutor/vets from this site but oh well.

what?

what?

Wait,you were Spiderman? Ok I really need a tutor.

.... that wasn't a game, it was a silly thread. i wasn;t playing anything but drunken bystander and noone got lynched.

i definintely think i didn't but as the whole thread was balefired i don;t remember who did.

what?

psst...offer him a banana....

preferably from BG

psst...offer him a banana....

preferably from BG

oooh jeez. Here she is again. Coming to report me.

Archived