DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Princess Bride Mafia - Game Over!

Leelou

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I´m fascinated that one of the main reasons why people are suspicious of me is that I have played too clean. I have done so many bad choices this game. So have most of you. I´m not sure who to vote at the moment. I know Ithi said that the argument between John and Talya might be town/town. I´m not sure I agree. I have not played with you many times but I can see why John is doing it but not Talya. Vote Talya.

So...

If there are 2 scum, then this is an endgame, so we are looking at a couple scenarios:

Des and AH are scum. Doubtful.

Talya OR Ape is scum, plus CTM OR Tina is GF .

If there is 1 scum left then we can get this wrong, and the lynch pool will be smaller tomorrow for us to narrow down to the GF.

I'm not voting for either Des or AH. I know I'm town, and I see no reason to go for the GF first - because I see it like this IF there are 5 scum, then Talya has to be scum. If there are 4 scum, then we can be wrong about Talya, eliminate her and then scum will have to narrow the pool for us at the final lynch.

Talya arguing with me for 2 days and then changing her tune after I head-faked voting Tina during night phase didn't help her cause.

Vote Talya

My only thought on setup is that the Grandfather could be the doc, cus he makes the kid feel better by reading to him.

"As you wish."

Grandfather? do you mean godfather?

Epic fail. I shan't throw a rotten tomato at you only because you haven't seen the movie.

this post is interesting, to say the least..

1 scum says the grandfather, second scum says did you mean godfather..

I have to check where the speculation started, but I know Verbal says there isn't a godfather in every game over there like there is at JN and I find it hard to believe that scum would be the first person to suggest godfather, if there actually was a god father

I think its Talya and Tina. I think the safe way to do it is to go with Talya first, then Tina. As explained in my post.

Vote Count

Tina (1): Talya

CTM (1): Heart

Talya (2): Tina, Ape

Not voting: Des, CTM

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

** I think snow is pretty, I don't like to shovel it or really drive in it. That is all.

Vote Count

Tina (1): Talya

CTM (1): Heart

Talya (2): Tina, Ape

Not voting: Des, CTM

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

** I think snow is pretty, I don't like to shovel it or really drive in it. That is all.

How much did you get down there? It looks like only 1-3 inches by us... enough to look nice, not enough to be a traffic nightmare.

so voting tayla means that scum were given valid fake claims, and she self voted near deadline, offering to be lynched on the gamble that a townie would stick up for her..

Not sure how likely that scenario sounds

Send it to me please! We have like 1 mm snow and it will be gone in an hour or two.

If there are two scum left (which we don´t know) then it has to be any combination of Talya/CTM/John. I think it would be too much with five mafia members and a sk. I´m guessing one of you is the last one.

AH - did you and Des get the same role PM? Do you know for sure he is a mason? I have heard of masons where only one is town and the other one is mafia (don´t know what that role is called). I know this is not likely but I just want to make sure.

That was to Ape...lol...stop posting in between.

Anyway, Rhea has hardly been on, and hasn't really said much. Her last post here was on the 7th.

I'm more than happy to have you vote me, I'm a non roled townie, so you won't lose anything. As long as it doesn't men a random lynch. You wouldn't get as good information as you would on some that have been in competing trains, but it's better than nothing.

VOTE TALYA

Talya since you already said you are a roleless townie, who are you?

I'm one of the Townsfolk of Florin...I'm not even a character...

note that in her first reveal she doesn't even say townsfolk of florin, she just says non rolled.. if she was hoping someone would save her due to recognizing her wording, she sure slow played it

+She didn't even use the term vanilla, she said non rolled

KAE: I don't find much on her. I haven't played much with her, she doesn't seem to have done too much, she could have moved her vote from a no lynch to Rhea on day one too but didn't...did she know she was innocent and wanted to keep under the radar. Because there's not much I'm inclined to think she is mafia!

SMILEY: I tried looking up his posts, but he has spammed the 100,000 thread and I found it difficult. I got the feeling at one point, that he didn't seem to say much, a few posts but nothing of note. Again only on the Day 3 lynch. A lynch that would have looked odd if he had been on and not voted. I get a slight mafia feeling about him and don't know why.

this is before Ithi revealed

I'm sure there will be a couple more of the same, so they would know that there are those around. But I can't prove it except with a lynch or death.

but then she posted this..

hrmm...

Yeah, I noticed the slow-play - and thought genuine - and then it was this post that spun my head around.

She feigned willingness to die, but then came across as looking for someone to vouch for her and keep her alive. When I am willing to die via lynch, I don't bother saying much other than "if you want a safe lynch, lynch me" and I don't bother with details of my PM/role/character whatever... because I don't want to feed any info to scum about roles unnecessarily.

Anyway, my post where I voted lays out the most pragmatic approach to this...

If there are 5 scum, then Talya is scum and either you or Tina is GF. So you lynch Tina first and see what happens next. From where I sit, I know I'm town - and so Talya is the surest thing here to get scum on this lynch if there are 5 scum.

If there are 4 scum, then eliminate Talya (safe to be wrong) and then you are looking at either you or Tina.

This is the way I'm thinking about it...

see but you're most pragmatic approach involves not voting you, and I don't find that to be the most pragmatic since I don't know you're alignment...

again, there's 0% chance i am scum. I have a character who is clearly in the game.. Rhea was my wife in the movie

In the post from Talya that you quoted above she is pretty much on the fence when it comes to all three of us. (You, me, John.)

If there are four scum - why can´t the last one be you or Talya, John? If we are talking about a GF then it could be one of you too. Or?

----

Final Day 1 Vote Count

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/66498-princess-bride-mafia-game-on/page__view__findpost__p__2126321

Rhea (11): Song, CTM, wombat, Ape, Verbal, BG, meesh, Solimind, Player, Locke, Turin

No Lynch (5): Des, Talya, Nyn, Kae, Rhea

Solimind (2): Smiley, Heart

Talya (1): Tina

Turin (1): Paet/Ithi

Not voting: Ithi

----

D1 Vote Count on Solimind at its longest point that I could find (Note: not long after this, I think it was BG that placed the first vote for No Lynch)

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/66498-princess-bride-mafia-game-on/page__view__findpost__p__2125791

Solimind (9): Des, Locke, Rhea, Turin, Player, wombat, Nyn, Smiley, Heart

Turin (2): Paet/Ithi, Meesh

Des (1): Verbal

Rhea (1): Song

Smiley (1): Solimind

Talya (5): Bg, Tina, CTM, Talya, Ape,

Not voting: Kae, Ithi

----

D2 - Final Vote Count

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/66498-princess-bride-mafia-game-on/page__view__findpost__p__2128626

Rhea (10): BG, Turin, Kae, Nyn, Heart, Talya, Player, Wombat, CTM, Ape

Player (5): Tina, Smiley, Rhea, Verbal

Not voting: Des, Paet/Ithi, Locke, Solimind

----

People who voted Rhea both days: BG, Turin, Player, Wombat, CTM, Ape

People who only voted her on D1: Song, Meesh, Verbal, Solimind, Locke

People only voting Rhea on D2: Sakea, Nyn, Heart, Talya

----

D3 - Final Vote Count

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/66498-princess-bride-mafia-game-on/page__view__findpost__p__2130596

Player (8): CTM, Turin, Des, Smiley, Talya, Nyn, Kae, Tina

Not voting: Heart, Paet/Ithi, BG, Locke, Player, wombat, Solimind

----

D4 - Final Vote Count

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/66498-princess-bride-mafia-game-on/page__view__findpost__p__2133231

Wombat (7): CTM, Turin, Heart, Ape, Ithi, Kae, Talya

CTM (2): Wombat, Des

Locke (1): Tina

Not voting: Smiley, Locke, Kae, Solimind

----

D5 - Skipped

----

D6 - Final Vote Count

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/66498-princess-bride-mafia-game-on/page__view__findpost__p__2137474

Kae (5): Turin, Ithi, CTM, Heart, Kae, Ape

Not voting: Smiley, Des, Talya, Tina

----

D7 - Final Vote Count

Smiley (5): Ape, Turin, CTM, Tina, Smiley

Not voting (3): Des, Talya, Heart

ok so hears where my head is at, i was trying to throw some suspicion despo's way earlier to keep him alive but never actually suspected him, but this is 100% what i've been thinking

1) I found it odd that both scum went down without a fight, i mean, one self voted the other did nothing

2) I also found it odd that neither of them bothered to counter claim Ithi, why not? They are so close to end game, and had 3 votes against what, 5 townies? If 2 townies voted wrong they could've killed the cop

So, adding those things up, I thought the most logical explanation was that Ithi had investigated the godfather and cleared them making them feel pretty comfortable, given that, scum didn't want to challenge Ithi or provide anymore content to be analyzed, thinking they could ride this single thing to victory.

My strong lean is to vote Tina but want to reread some more

She feigned willingness to die, but then came across as looking for someone to vouch for her and keep her alive. When I am willing to die via lynch, I don't bother saying much other than "if you want a safe lynch, lynch me" and I don't bother with details of my PM/role/character whatever... because I don't want to feed any info to scum about roles unnecessarily.

That was all I was going to say, people asked for more questions so what do you expect me to do, I just wanted to make sure they realised I was town and had no role. I knew there would be people there with the same townsfolk thingy, so I said they would know what I was and that I was a good bet to lynch! but I'm sure you'll twist this as well...I'll sit and wait for it! haha!

Above is copied from one of John´s posts.

Lets take a look at how people have voted.

CTM:

Day 1 - Rhea

Day 2 - Rhea

Day 3 - Player

Day 4 - Wombat

Day 6 - Kae

Day 7 - Smiley

Talya:

Day 1 - No lynch

Day 2 - Rhea

Day 3 - Player

Day 4 - Wombat

Day 6 - Not voting

Day 7 - Not voting

John:

Day 1 - Rhea

Day 2 - Rhea

Day 3 - Your vote is not shown?

Day 4 -Wombat

Day 6 - Kae

Day 7 - Smiley

Me:

Day 1 - Talya

Day 2 - Player

Day 3 - Player

Day 4 - Locke

Day 6 - Not voting

Day 7 - Smiley

see but you're most pragmatic approach involves not voting you, and I don't find that to be the most pragmatic since I don't know you're alignment...

again, there's 0% chance i am scum. I have a character who is clearly in the game.. Rhea was my wife in the movie

I said from my point of view, I included myself as an either/or with Talya, that was made clear.

Reality is this - if there are 5 scum, then the final 2 are Talya and Tina. If there are 4, then the final is likely Tina.

I'm trying to think it terms of what is the safest route for us... hold on, its early...

If there are 4 scum, it would be 5 town / 1 scum right now:

Lynch Talya and she flips town, it goes to 4 town, 1 scum. Tina next, I'd say she has to be the GF.

If there are 5 scum, it would be 4 town / 2 scum right now:

If we lynch Talya or me, and get it wrong, it goes to 3 town / 2 scum. Then I'd say at that point Tina has to be the last. I guess it would be safe to lynch Tina first, then decide between what'll likely boil down to me and Talya. I could got Tina first, I think its also a safe route.

I'm not voting you. I thought I already said that, and made it clear with my play. I've argued and FOS'ed you in every night phase of the game, but never during the day. I've been trying to keep you from being NK'ed. I guess that counts for nothing...

CTM:

Day 1 - Rhea

Day 2 - Rhea

Day 3 - Player

Day 4 - Wombat

Day 6 - Kae

Day 7 - Smiley

Talya:

Day 1 - No lynch

Day 2 - Rhea

Day 3 - Player

Day 4 - Wombat

Day 6 - Not voting

Day 7 - Not voting

John:

Day 1 - Rhea

Day 2 - Rhea

Day 3 - Your vote is not shown? (Nyn voted Player)

Day 4 -Wombat

Day 6 - Kae

Day 7 - Smiley

Me:

Day 1 - Talya

Day 2 - Player

Day 3 - Player

Day 4 - Locke

Day 6 - Not voting

Day 7 - Smiley

I haven't checked this, but do recall I replaced Nyn. So D1, D2, D3 should be who Nyn voted.

ok so hears where my head is at, i was trying to throw some suspicion despo's way earlier to keep him alive but never actually suspected him, but this is 100% what i've been thinking

1) I found it odd that both scum went down without a fight, i mean, one self voted the other did nothing

2) I also found it odd that neither of them bothered to counter claim Ithi, why not? They are so close to end game, and had 3 votes against what, 5 townies? If 2 townies voted wrong they could've killed the cop

So, adding those things up, I thought the most logical explanation was that Ithi had investigated the godfather and cleared them making them feel pretty comfortable, given that, scum didn't want to challenge Ithi or provide anymore content to be analyzed, thinking they could ride this single thing to victory.

My strong lean is to vote Tina but want to reread some more

Yeah, them going down without a fight while me and Talya were battling was very eye-opening. I think they assumed I'd lead a lynch on Talya, or vice versa on this day - and rely on your and my scummy play over Tina's clean play in the final vote.

All the spamming you said I was doing the past couple days... I was surfacing a lot of the same points your making now. Just FYI, you don't have to go too far back if you want links that will jump to the different parts of the thread you may want to read.

CTM:

Day 1 - Rhea

Day 2 - Rhea

Day 3 - Player

Day 4 - Wombat

Day 6 - Kae

Day 7 - Smiley

Talya:

Day 1 - No lynch

Day 2 - Rhea

Day 3 - Player

Day 4 - Wombat

Day 6 - Not voting

Day 7 - Not voting

John:

Day 1 - Rhea

Day 2 - Rhea

Day 3 - Your vote is not shown? (Nyn voted Player)

Day 4 -Wombat

Day 6 - Kae

Day 7 - Smiley

Me:

Day 1 - Talya

Day 2 - Player

Day 3 - Player

Day 4 - Locke

Day 6 - Not voting

Day 7 - Smiley

I haven't checked this, but do recall I replaced Nyn. So D1, D2, D3 should be who Nyn voted.

Nyn voted No Lynch, then Rhea, then Player, then I took over.

Archived