DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Princess Bride Mafia - Game Over!

Leelou

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes we have a non scummy Godfather.....

Or the ultimate gambit ever that will go down in history and completely eclipse that kivam thingy forever :biggrin:

Also - Talya was in on that, and has modded games herself and yet she has been making silly errors all over the place. I think I will be glad when I wake up dead and can leave this whole mess up to you to sort out.

1. A. Heart (D1 - claimed Fezzik, town mason)

2. Smiley

3. Song (D1 killed - townsfolk of Florin, vanilla townie)

4. Ithi (D1 lynch - townsfolk of Florin, vanilla townie)

5. Turin (D1 - claimed BOO hag, roleless w/ PR)(Cop says: TOWN)

6. Despo (D1 - claimed Inigo Montoya, town mason)

7. Rhea (D2 lynch - Queen Bella, vanilla town)(D1 - claimed vanilla town)

8. meesh (N1 killed - Yellin, mafia goon)

9. Paet/Ithi (D5 uncountered Cop)

10. BG (N3 killed - Westly, town guard of the Princess)

11. CTM (D2 - claimed King, says roleless on D5)(Cop says: TOWN)

12. Locke (N4 killed - Buttercup, town princess)

13. Player (D3 lynch - townsolk of Florin, vanilla townie)

14. Talya (D1 - first to claim "townsfolk of Florin)

15. Nyn/Ape (D1 - second to claim "townsfolk of Florin" and vouch for Talya)

16. Sakae (D6 lynch - Count Rugen, scum)

17. John McApe (N2 killed - Clergyman, roleless w/ PR)

18. wombat (D4 lynch - townsfolk of Florin, vanilla)

19. Solimind (D1 - claims Miracle Max, town Doc)(N5 killed - Miracle Max, Doc)

20. Tina (Cop says: TOWN)

21. Verbal (N2 killed - Vizzini, serial killer)

----

Final Day 1 Vote Count

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/66498-princess-bride-mafia-game-on/page__view__findpost__p__2126321

Rhea (11): Song, CTM, wombat, Ape, Verbal, BG, meesh, Solimind, Player, Locke, Turin

No Lynch (5): Des, Talya, Nyn, Kae, Rhea

Solimind (2): Smiley, Heart

Talya (1): Tina

Turin (1): Paet/Ithi

Not voting: Ithi

----

D1 Vote Count on Solimind at its longest point that I could find (Note: not long after this, I think it was BG that placed the first vote for No Lynch)

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/66498-princess-bride-mafia-game-on/page__view__findpost__p__2125791

Solimind (9): Des, Locke, Rhea, Turin, Player, wombat, Nyn, Smiley, Heart

Turin (2): Paet/Ithi, Meesh

Des (1): Verbal

Rhea (1): Song

Smiley (1): Solimind

Talya (5): Bg, Tina, CTM, Talya, Ape,

Not voting: Kae, Ithi

----

D2 - Final Vote Count

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/66498-princess-bride-mafia-game-on/page__view__findpost__p__2128626

Rhea (10): BG, Turin, Kae, Nyn, Heart, Talya, Player, Wombat, CTM, Ape

Player (5): Tina, Smiley, Rhea, Verbal

Not voting: Des, Paet/Ithi, Locke, Solimind

----

People who voted Rhea both days: BG, Turin, Player, Wombat, CTM, Ape

People who only voted her on D1: Song, Meesh, Verbal, Solimind, Locke

People only voting Rhea on D2: Sakea, Nyn, Heart, Talya

----

D3 - Final Vote Count

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/66498-princess-bride-mafia-game-on/page__view__findpost__p__2130596

Player (8): CTM, Turin, Des, Smiley, Talya, Nyn, Kae, Tina

Not voting: Heart, Paet/Ithi, BG, Locke, Player, wombat, Solimind

----

D4 - Final Vote Count

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/66498-princess-bride-mafia-game-on/page__view__findpost__p__2133231

Wombat (7): CTM, Turin, Heart, Ape, Ithi, Kae, Talya

CTM (2): Wombat, Des

Locke (1): Tina

Not voting: Smiley, Locke, Kae, Solimind

----

D5 - Skipped

----

D6 - Final Vote Count

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/66498-princess-bride-mafia-game-on/page__view__findpost__p__2137474

Kae (5): Turin, Ithi, CTM, Heart, Kae, Ape

Not voting: Smiley, Des, Talya, Tina

Bump...

Hopefully we will have day soon...anyway a few thoughts:

TURIN: I'm still not sure he is definitely town. He could be a solo player. We had one PR player and they were town...so would it make sense to have a Mafia one, I'm not sure.

DES: Claims Mason, he didn't hammer Rhea that first day, which may have helps us further on, we would be one day a head of what we are now.I can't see his and AH's claim being false, because those two characters would be in the game, so not good ones to fake claim with!

Ithi 2.0: We had nothing from Paet for the first couple of days. She has joined us and seems to be playing differently from when she was on before (thought saying that it was just one day) She joined the game and didn't really say much for a while about what had happened in the game. So I thought I would call her out, and I got quite a response. Which made me even more suspicious of her.

CTM: Seems to be trying to lead the game, suggests something's that I think are worthy, but does seem to me like he is leading the game a little too much. I don't know if this is the way he usually plays at all, I think I have played before with him, but that must have been quite a while ago, and didn't leave an impression...(apart from his cheeks!). I have to agree a little on the Cop revealing side, but not until night is over. I can see what he means about the pool of people being reduced down, plus it may give us people we can eliminate and narrow down the scum.

LOCKE: The also so convenient, 'I keep missing the lynches' Also his vote on Sol on day 1 still stands out to me. Just can't make up my mind on him.

TALYA: claimed Towns folk of florin first...what can I say I know I'm telling the truth.

APE 2.0: Nyn claimed 2nd, actually backed me up. She's a canny player and it wouldn't surprise me if she did it to make herself look innocent. John has come and taken over and I feel more of a purpose in his game play. not having the PR may help..at present I'm erring more on the side of town...Although she did back me up, it was quite quick afterwards, and I'm wondering if she really would have had the time to think of that as a good cover if she was mafia.

KAE: I don't find much on her. I haven't played much with her, she doesn't seem to have done too much, she could have moved her vote from a no lynch to Rhea on day one too but didn't...did she know she was innocent and wanted to keep under the radar. Because there's not much I'm inclined to think she is mafia!

SOLIMIND: Has been playing odd, but claimed Doc...I'm inclined to believe him for now, we haven't seen anything to suggest otherwise.

TINA: Tina does seem quieter this game, doesn't mean much. Has only been on one of the Lynches so far, and that was the 3rd day. Which was the day we all went for Player...to not would have looked odd anyway. Not sure here.

SMILEY: I tried looking up his posts, but he has spammed the 100,000 thread and I found it difficult. I got the feeling at one point, that he didn't seem to say much, a few posts but nothing of note. Again only on the Day 3 lynch. A lynch that would have looked odd if he had been on and not voted. I get a slight mafia feeling about him and don't know why.

HEART: Mason with DES...I won't repeat what I said about Des, but same applies here. I'm inclined to believe her.

I keep looking at the voting, but we need to get another mafia, so that hopefully we can get more information from it...

She doesn't take a firm position on anyone here, but I did find it intriguing that she has a similar take on Sakea and Smiley... "couldn't find much" on them.

Why are some of us black and others light blue? Your coloring needs a guide Ape :D

Blue = confirmed town (common convention)

Red = confirmed scum (common convention)

Normal text = alive and unknown (common convention)

Lt blue = cop report town (it says it in the roster list part of my post)

Black = suspect (also said this on the separate post I created with the bold black names)

:)

Why me?

Fry her!

Why me? Can someone please actually case me instead of just saying they think I'm scummy? Makes it kinda hard to answer accusations, ya know.

You haven't left enough of a trail to case... Which means you are playing super clean.... Which makes you suspect IMO.

Pretty much this. I feel like you've been too careful this game Kae and have input little into the scumhunt argument. Plus, the same argument holds for you that I said about Tina: because of this post \/

Ok, I'm back from the weekend. Thoughts:

AH: claimed townie Mason. I believe her.

Smiley: not sure about him. He's a n00b, so I tend to cut him some slack. That comment to Sol about getting lynched was out there, tho.

Turin: Booing Hag with a PR, apparently. Leaning towards him being mafia or a third party. I think third party would be more likely. (Nudges the Turin suspicion.)

Des: also claimed townie Mason. Also believe him.

Ithi 2.0 (Paet's replacement): I was suspicious of Paet cus of his inactivity. No read on Ithi 2.0 yet.

CTM: claimed King with no real pressure. Kinda came out of left field with that one. It seemed like he was hinting that he's roled too, but maybe I'm wrong on that. FOS at him for the weird reveal. (Hmm, nudges suspicion on CTM - but also plants the idea that CTM could be role with the stipulation that he shouldn't be lynched. Now that we know Sakea was scum, if she thought he was roled - why wasn't he NK'ed?)

Locke: very unsure on him. I've gone back-and-forth between getting town and scum reads from him. (Nudges the Locke suspicion.)

Talya: claimed Townsfolk of Florin. I think I believe her.

Ape 2.0 (replaced Nyn): also claimed Townsfolk of Florin. I believe her too.

Wombat: I think he's been playing pretty scummy all game, actually. He pops in, says something quick, votes, and disappears. It's like he's trying to stay under the radar, but still vote and appear active. (Nudges the Wombat suspicion.)

Solimind: claimed Miracle Max, town doctor. No CC, so I believe him for now.

Tina: not sure about Tina. I haven't gotten a feel for her at all this game.

Ok, so I would definitely like to hear from Wombat. Don't wanna put him at L-1 before he has a chance to say whatever he's gonna say.

We would gain a fair amount of info from your lynch should you flip scum

Honestly though I wouldn't really say you're my top lynch candidate, I'm a little more wary of Locke and Talya and Ape 2.0 atm

I added some bold green to the Sakea post above...

Sakea has no read on Tina, Smiley, and has a very odd post on CTM. 3 statements to keep us guessing.

She believed NynApe and Talya. Believe the uncountered masons and doc, obviously. Not that I'd expect Sakea to say otherwise at that point.

Des fell off the map after his reveal - and AH hasn't done much other than echo the town, and push suspicion for Solimind.

At no point did they leverage their ever-so-important mason roles.

Only reason I believe they are town is because nobody counter-claimed the characters. I can't for the life of me imagine a scenario where Humperdink, Yellin (Meesh), Rugen (Sakea) and Inigo and Fezzik are scum... but that does make 5, while the Albino the only other bad character makes 4.

Perhaps with the loss of a day phase, and an SK and seemingly nothing but a doc and cop - it makes it more balanced to have a 4 person scum team.

If Smiley flips Albino, then I think we are looking for Humperdink, Talya.

I haven't been around, because I've been busy. I post that last one in the morning when I should have been going to work. and I didn't have time to go over to the next page for the stuff there. byt the time I got on last night, the lynch was over and didn't feel like saying much.

I haven't just accused you of being scum john, I also put other ideas out there. It was my first reaction to the info Ithi gave. One of had to be scum (if there were 5 mafia) i know i'm not. so it had to be you. If there is 4 it still could be you, or it could be GF and one of those already viewed could the GF.

As for mistakes, I'm not sure what you mean, I play it how I see it, if people don't like that, i can't help it. I tried to clarify what Des said, I tried to point out about viewing, and not being funny, Ithi, that was a wasted viewing, we could have done Ith me or john, because that would have least help narrow down the field. But it can't be changed now.

If i think people are scum who aren't...well welcome to Mafia, most of us do that, we all read different things into things.

Well, everyone was saying they believed them. I thought I would go for unknowns or people I thought were mafia. Do you have the numbers left to lynch one and confirm the other maybe?

9 left correct?

If...

7 town / 2 scum (Albino & Hummperdink)

NK now = 6 / 2

Lynch Smiley (scum) = 6 / 1

NK = 5 / 1

Lynch wrong = 4 / 1

We should be okay to get one wrong. If only 2 scum left.

If...

6 town / 3 scum

NK now = 5 town / 3 scum

Lynch Smiley = 5 town / 2 scum

NK = 4 town / 2 scum

Lynch wrong = 3 town / 2 scum

NK = 2 town / 2 scum (scum wins)

Lynch:

Smiley

Talya

CTM / Tina if the game doesn't end by lynching Talya.

Archived