DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Princess Bride Mafia - Game Over!

Leelou

Yes, I'm female. :rolleyes:

Alright, here it is then, since you are all so impatient.

I'm the Albino, a Miller. So no matter what, I'll investigate as guilty/scum/not town, however our dear moddess is phrasing it. I've been trying to play a "clean" game so our cop wouldn't investigate me and get the false guilty. If they revealed they were the cop over that, well, that would really suck. :sad:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Updated with assumptions that Des/Heart are legit, as is Solimind:

Suspects in BLACK.

Final Day 1 Vote Count

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/66498-princess-bride-mafia-game-on/page__view__findpost__p__2126321

Rhea (11): Song, CTM, wombat, Ape, Verbal, BG, meesh, Solimind, Player, Locke, Turin

No Lynch (5): Des, Talya, Nyn, Kae, Rhea

Solimind (2): Smiley, Heart

Talya (1): Tina

Turin (1): Paet/Ithi

Not voting: Ithi

----

D1 Vote Count on Solimind at its longest point that I could find (Note: not long after this, I think it was BG that placed the first vote for No Lynch)

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/66498-princess-bride-mafia-game-on/page__view__findpost__p__2125791

Solimind (9): Des, Locke, Rhea, Turin, Player, wombat, Nyn, Smiley, Heart

Turin (2): Paet/Ithi, Meesh

Des (1): Verbal

Rhea (1): Song

Smiley (1): Solimind

Talya (5): Bg, Tina, CTM, Talya, Ape,

Not voting: Kae, Ithi

----

D2 - Final Vote Count

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/66498-princess-bride-mafia-game-on/page__view__findpost__p__2128626

Rhea (10): BG, Turin, Kae, Nyn, Heart, Talya, Player, Wombat, CTM, Ape

Player (5): Tina, Smiley, Rhea, Verbal

Not voting: Des, Paet/Ithi, Locke, Solimind

----

People who voted Rhea both days: BG, Turin, Player, Wombat, CTM, Ape

People who only voted her on D1: Song, Meesh, Verbal, Solimind, Locke

People only voting Rhea on D2: Sakea, Nyn, Heart, Talya

----

D3 - Final Vote Count

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/66498-princess-bride-mafia-game-on/page__view__findpost__p__2130596

Player (8): CTM, Turin, Des, Smiley, Talya, Nyn, Kae, Tina

Not voting: Heart, Paet/Ithi, BG, Locke, Player, wombat, Solimind

----

D4 - Final Vote Count

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/66498-princess-bride-mafia-game-on/page__view__findpost__p__2133231

Wombat (7): CTM, Turin, Heart, Ape, Ithi, Kae, Talya

CTM (2): Wombat, Des

Locke (1): Tina

Not voting: Smiley, Locke, Kae, Solimind

----

Based on what I'm seeing here, if every reveal we've got up until now is legit - then I look at Sakea, Smiley and Talya as GF...

If any of you are thinking Talya might actually be town for even a moment, go back and re-read her play. Then consider what her supposed case is on me. Nyn started out in this role with very logical, pro-town play. Vouching for Talya almost instantly when Talya made her reveal of being a townsfolk. Which I believe is exactly why Talya revealed the way she did. Think about it, if you were a townie and given that role originally you probably would have just said "I'm roleless", but Talya purposefully put that "townsfolk of Florin" bit out there in order to be vouched for. Something I'd only know to do, if I was given that information as a means of surviving as scum.

Now, I've taken over the role from Nyn, and I don't believe I'm playing any differently than how I played as Clergyman, other thna the PR is gone. Doesn't anyone see the flaw in Talya now turning on Nyn, who vouched for her almost immediately, and saying that she now knows Nyn's alignment to be scum - because I took over and I'm supposedly playing different. She doesn't have a case. She's grasping at straws here.

If Talya isn't scum, and is just being stupid... which I doubt.

Then I think we have to assume that Smiley, Sakea and a GF elsewhere - OR possibly the pair of masons, aren't what they seem.

i find two thing odd here:

1. you don't include yourself as a suspect. You may not consider yourself one but to leave yourself out here is disingenuous to the rest of the town.

2. you (nyn/ape) are on every final vote in the same place as Kae, who is pretty much sure to be mafia. Now you didn't place all those votes but since your role did, it may be an even bigger tell.

I'm the Albino, a Miller. So no matter what, I'll investigate as guilty/scum/not town, however our dear moddess is phrasing it. I've been trying to play a "clean" game so our cop wouldn't investigate me and get the false guilty. If they revealed they were the cop over that, well, that would really suck. :sad:

I ain't buying what your selling. :P

i find two thing odd here:

1. you don't include yourself as a suspect. You may not consider yourself one but to leave yourself out here is disingenuous to the rest of the town.

2. you (nyn/ape) are on every final vote in the same place as Kae, who is pretty much sure to be mafia. Now you didn't place all those votes but since your role did, it may be an even bigger tell.

Sigh. I think its quite obvious where my name is in the list, so I left it non-bold.

As for the other accusation - Nyn wasn't on the first final vote, so you are already not fact-checking your accusations.

Regarding how close Nyn's votes were to Sakaea's, its probably less likely both are scum voting that close together, that consistently.

So explain, how its a bigger tell?

Rhea (11): Song, CTM, wombat, Ape, Verbal, BG, meesh, Solimind, Player, Locke, Turin (Nyn wasn't on this train.)

Rhea (10): BG, Turin, Kae, Nyn, Heart, Talya, Player, Wombat, CTM, Ape

Player (8): CTM, Turin, Des, Smiley, Talya, Nyn, Kae, Tina

Wombat (7): CTM, Turin, Heart, Nyn/Ape, Ithi, Kae, Talya

And no, my "role" didn't place those votes... 2 separate people did. I think the playstyle of me and Nyn is pretty obviously different, so why would you assert that I'd just do exactly what she was doing... unless are you saying its a role requirement? If that's what you are implying, its stupid.

Dead Townie Dead Mafia Dead 3rd Party

Alive Claimed Role Alive No Claimed Role

1. Heart--Fezzik--town--Mason

2. Smiles

3. Song--nameless townsperson--town--Vanilla--killed N1

4. Ithi #1--nameless townsperson--town--Vanilla--random lynched D1

5. Turin--claims Anchient Booer--town--vanilla w/pr

6. Des--Inigo Montoya--town--Mason

7. Rhea--Queen Bella--town--Vanilla--Lynched D2

8. meesh--Yellin--mafia--goon--killed N1

9. PaetIthi #2--claims Cop--Valerie--town

....... N1--Turin--Town

....... N2--CTM--Town

....... N3--Tina--Town

....... N4--Lock--Town

10. BG--Westley--town--Guard of the Princess--Killed N3

11. MattCTM--claims King Lotharon--town--?

12. Locke--Buttercup--Beloved Princess--town--Killed N4

13. Piano--nameless townsperson--town--Vanilla--Lynched D3

14. Talya--claims nameless townsperson--town--Vanilla

15. NynApe #2--claims nameless townsperson--town--Vanilla

16. Kae--claims Albino--Miller

17. Ape #1--Impressive Clergyman--town--Vanilla w/ PR--Killed N2

18. wombat--nameless townsperson--town--vanilla--lynched D4

19. Sol--Claims Miracle Max--town--doc

20. Tina

21. Verbal--Vizzini--Serial Killer--killed N2

Shucks. Figured I was scummy enough to last longer.

*voice from the grave* now we can be together.

You guys make me laugh so much. Don’t ever leave me :P

I don’t think the Albino would be Miller, and I’m not sure how much I trust any other claims :P

Rush reading right now but I think I caught everything. Too frazzled to add anything intelligent.

Where in the world did my partner go??????? He’s probably drunk in the Thieves Forest. I’ll have to go find him and dunk his head in a barrel of water :D

I agree that I don't think a Miller would be in the game, doesn't seem to mesh with the balance I think we're looking at... given the lack of peripheral power roles beyond Cop/Doc, and the probability of a GF.

I have been meaning to ask you - how have you and Despo been leveraging your Mason roles? You guys made such a big deal out of having to have to reveal, and how it was a death sentence... but you have provided little guidance, almost taking a backseat after your reveals...

John, what i said was that Nyn/Ape voted the same as Kae at the end of each and every day. You can say this makes it less likely you are on the team with her but I thought it was worth pointing out. I am still not quite sure which way I will go when it gets down to you and Talya if we get that far.

I had to ask our mod about it, cus I always thought of the Albino as a bad guy. But he works for Humperdinck, and he does heal Westley. The guy isn't evil, he just works for an evil guy.

He sounds like a swell guy to me... :rolleyes:

The Albino served as a lab assistant to Count Rugen and Prince Humperdinck in their secret lab' date=' which was known as Pit of Despair. He was a big man with chalk-white skin and hair and he dressed in a simple outfit. His name is never mentioned.

Part of the Albino's job included preparing prisoners for torture on "The Machine." Sometimes, he had to treat them, so they would be healthy before the torture. The Albino enjoyed watching the prisoners suffer. He also didn't mind telling them that they had no hope of escape or rescue.

One day, in a fit of rage, the prince almost killed one of their research subjects. The Albino got a wheelbarrow to dispose of him, but he was intercepted by a sword-wielding Spaniard and his giant friend. Since the Albino was too scared to answer their questions, the giant hit him on the head to get him to talk. However, the Albino collapsed instead, either unconscious or dead. [/quote']

Gah!! WHy wouldn't you want to reveal this now? The fact that you were waiting to see if you were investigated first is very anti-town..

but again, so was players claim, so was rhea's claim.. so who knows anymore..

I'm inclined to believe you are scum because town would want to prevent the cop from using their last investigation on them

I agree that I don't think a Miller would be in the game, doesn't seem to mesh with the balance I think we're looking at... given the lack of peripheral power roles beyond Cop/Doc, and the probability of a GF.

I have been meaning to ask you - how have you and Despo been leveraging your Mason roles? You guys made such a big deal out of having to have to reveal, and how it was a death sentence... but you have provided little guidance, almost taking a backseat after your reveals...

Meh, we don't even know if there's 3 or 4 scum left, meesh wasn't rolled and we had a role that gave scum back to back NK's... I think it's too early to make assumptions of balance.. that being said, I'm inclined not to believe her due to the reasons I stated above.

The only way I'm not voting Kae tomorrow is if Ithi has a different guilty (or if I get NK'd)

John, what i said was that Nyn/Ape voted the same as Kae at the end of each and every day. You can say this makes it less likely you are on the team with her but I thought it was worth pointing out. I am still not quite sure which way I will go when it gets down to you and Talya if we get that far.

Thought you meant final vote as in lynch. Apologies.

I'm a believer that scum spreads their votes out - and if more than one scum do vote the same way, its usually not the same two every time.

At this point, Talya has done nothing but act scummy early, get pressure, pop a very specific reveal out there for someone to vouch for her on, and then creep around pushing a pretty scummy agenda until now - where she seems to be making an endgame push against me, the guy taking over the role for the person that actually vouched for her, with no case other than "I'm playing different". If so, I'd like proof of this. She's provided none.

If Talya was to believe anyone was town alongside her - I'd have thought it was Nyn. BUT... when you look at the reveals and such, I'm the only one left for her to make this play against.

Gah!! WHy wouldn't you want to reveal this now? The fact that you were waiting to see if you were investigated first is very anti-town..

but again, so was players claim, so was rhea's claim.. so who knows anymore..

I'm inclined to believe you are scum because town would want to prevent the cop from using their last investigation on them

Exactly.

The bad play we've seen by others has crossed town's wires a lot, but this resonates more like cornered scum - than it does like bad logic.

Meh, we don't even know if there's 3 or 4 scum left, meesh wasn't rolled and we had a role that gave scum back to back NK's... I think it's too early to make assumptions of balance.. that being said, I'm inclined not to believe her due to the reasons I stated above.

The only way I'm not voting Kae tomorrow is if Ithi has a different guilty (or if I get NK'd)

True.

I almost wonder if its a 3 person scum team, and maybe they have a Framer - which might better explain what Talya is doing here trying to get Ithi to view me.

Humperdink might be the GF and/or Framer, "Tyrone, you know how much I love watching you work. But, I've got my country's five hundredth anniversary to plan, my wedding to arrange, my wife to murder, and I need to make it look as if Guilder is responsible for her death. I have way too much to do."

Anyway, I'm right with you - Sakea tomorrow, without a doubt.

I almost wonder if its a 3 person scum team, and maybe they have a Framer - which might better explain what Talya is doing here trying to get Ithi to view me.

Humperdink might be the GF and/or Framer, "Tyrone, you know how much I love watching you work. But, I've got my country's five hundredth anniversary to plan, my wedding to arrange, my wife to murder, and I need to make it look as if Guilder is responsible for her death. I have way too much to do."

Anyway, I'm right with you - Sakea tomorrow, without a doubt.

If there's a 5 person scum team, you are likely to be a member.. lol

yeah, again there is no framer, re-director, blocker or anything of the kind on the mafia team. I've already explained why this is. And for you to continue to say that could be a possibility if I view you is total bull. I get my results near as soon as I send them in. If there were any kind of mafia role that could skew my results Leelou would have to wait till night was over before giving me the info.

Bit of a trying to prove you are innocent regardless eh, just like Kae.

John just moved up my list. Maybe I will view him. I figure the Mafia team have now given Kae up as a lost cause, so they are all trying to make themselves look good by saying they will vote her. It is fun seeing them all manouvre around.

Of course, I actually could already have my result, and could be just sitting here laughing :laugh:

Oh come on, this is funny ---- well I think it's funny.

yeah, again there is no framer, re-director, blocker or anything of the kind on the mafia team. I've already explained why this is. And for you to continue to say that could be a possibility if I view you is total bull. I get my results near as soon as I send them in. If there were any kind of mafia role that could skew my results Leelou would have to wait till night was over before giving me the info.

Bit of a trying to prove you are innocent regardless eh, just like Kae.

John just moved up my list. Maybe I will view him. I figure the Mafia team have now given Kae up as a lost cause, so they are all trying to make themselves look good by saying they will vote her. It is fun seeing them all manouvre around.

Of course, I actually could already have my result, and could be just sitting here laughing :laugh:

Oh come on, this is funny ---- well I think it's funny.

Meh, it didn't register with me earlier what you were getting at tbh... I was more focused on Talya, and trying to figure out the scenarios that would lead to her suddenly pushing me as scum. I see what your saying now though, and will shelve the conspiracy theories about random roles.

You see the way you are remarking that "it's funny" because what you see is so apparent to you? Well, I'm seeing what Talya is doing the same way... but its not as amusing, as much as its alarming because I get the sense that nobody else sees it.

I've filled my belly with meat and I've been thinking more about Talya's play - I initially started by brainstorming types of roles that would fit in with her making her play on calling me scum now. I should have just looked at the numbers, we are at 11, and its night phase. Presumably we go into tomorrow with 10. Worst case scenario is that its 6 town / 4 scum.

We lynch Sakea, she flips scum - then they NK a townie = 5 town / 3 scum.

We lynch Smiley, he flips scum - then they NK a townie = 4 town / 2 scum.

We lynch me, I flip town - then they NK a townie = 2 town / 2 scum.

The reason she's coming at me now, is because its gotta be their endgame play. Nobody really left in the field of players for them to isolate and paint a BS case on, given the uncountered reveals and your investigation results, I'm their only viable option here.

I also agree with you that one of the people you viewed is most likely a GF. Just consider that before Talya was telling you to view either me or her, she was also telling you to re-investigate Tina and insinuating that the GF role is a one-time thing. Not the first time she's mis-spoke about the GF role either, if I'm not mistaken. She's had GF on the brain all game...

Archived