DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Princess Bride Mafia - Game Over!

Leelou

I shall tell you clear then, Mr Ape. That those I said Probably Mafia about - are probably Mafia IMO. Just so you know.

I would not say something so possibly damning about a player unless I really believed it.

I stand by my list. :biggrin: maybe I will change it all tomorrow though.

11. CTM - Possibly Town - GF I think.

Your conviction is astounding. :rolleyes:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I shall tell you clear then, Mr Ape. That those I said Probably Mafia about - are probably Mafia IMO. Just so you know.

I would not say something so possibly damning about a player unless I really believed it.

I stand by my list. :biggrin: maybe I will change it all tomorrow though.

11. CTM - Possibly Town - GF I think.

Your conviction is astounding. :rolleyes:

GF might be grandfather but I don't understand that with CTM already claiming king so the only meaning I can get would be to agree with Ape :blink:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to night being oddly hanging.

My thoughts are there are 4 mafia left based on the numbers and on character thoughts. Some may call that poor reasoning but given what we believe to be true at this time it seems logical. My top 4 choices are

Kae: she has been almost invisible the whole game. She is a good player and can hide in plain sight very well. plus the numbers suggest it based on the available pool to pick from.

Smiley: He is new and frequently new mafia members are instructed to just lay low.

Naughty Ape: That recent defense of Kae who I feel to be likely mafia is not sitting right.

CTM: the whole out the cop thing is giving me a real mafia impression. Also i'm kinda surprised he hasn't been NK'd yet if town.

Less likely

Locke: I don't like the whole " I'm never here before the hammer falls" but I just get the feeling he is town.

Tina: I have trouble reading her but I get the feeling she is town.

Talya: I am giving her the benefit of the doubt with being first on the "townsfolk" claim.

Ithi: from having played with her as mafia in a different game recently her play this game feels town to me.

Smiley, GF is godfather in this game I believe.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to night being oddly hanging.

My thoughts are there are 4 mafia left based on the numbers and on character thoughts. Some may call that poor reasoning but given what we believe to be true at this time it seems logical. My top 4 choices are

Kae: she has been almost invisible the whole game. She is a good player and can hide in plain sight very well. plus the numbers suggest it based on the available pool to pick from.

Smiley: He is new and frequently new mafia members are instructed to just lay low.

Naughty Ape: That recent defense of Kae who I feel to be likely mafia is not sitting right.

CTM: the whole out the cop thing is giving me a real mafia impression. Also i'm kinda surprised he hasn't been NK'd yet if town.

Less likely

Locke: I don't like the whole " I'm never here before the hammer falls" but I just get the feeling he is town.

Tina: I have trouble reading her but I get the feeling she is town.

Talya: I am giving her the benefit of the doubt with being first on the "townsfolk" claim.

Ithi: from having played with her as mafia in a different game recently her play this game feels town to me.

Smiley, GF is godfather in this game I believe.

Wait, did you just accuse me of defending Sakeaeaeaea? You do realize that the FOS rationale about her hiding is plain sight pretty much echoes exactly what I said about her playing too clean of a game and not leaving anything to case her with, right?

If the Cop reveals now, we get a couple of innocents and the cop dies instantly - assuming one of the night actions we're waiting on is the NK from scum, as you beg the Cop to reveal during night phase.

That is a 100% chance of the Cop dying now.

Versus your 25-33% chance of the Cop dying by staying quiet.

There are other variables you aren't accounting for in your odds also... like the cop not being in that pool of people. Which reduces the odds further.

That's BS.. I said the cop should reveal his innocents, if he has them, at deadline. That he should hold his investigation till right before deadline and then reveal. If he reveals after night action deadline, scum wouldn't have time to NK him because of it

The fact that you missed that detail might bother me if I didn't know you to miss many details as part of your normal schtick

Well I said you all would find it scummy, and the naughty ape is doing his best to misrepresent what I said to make it seem more scummy.. Ultimately whatever, I know I'm town. My character claim is uncontested and is clearly town aligned based on source material..

This is simple math. I don't know how you all think the cop will continue to stay hidden when the pool of where he can be is so small at this point. This is why I didn't reveal my role (if I had one), so as not to take myself out of the potential cop pool

@ Ithi: your reason for saying I'm probably scum seems to be that I'm "confident I won't get NK'd". What? :blink: I seem to get NK'd in games more than I ever get lynched, so no, I'm not confident about any such thing. FOS at you for twisting my words.

@ Turin: thanks for the compliment :biggrin:

*waits for day*

*gets as many rubbish jokes about Apes in as possible before she wakes up dead*

Q: Why did the ape fall out of the tree?

A: It was dead.

Q: Why do apes have big nostrils?

A: They have big fingers.

Q: Why do apes tell such bad stories?

A: Because they have no tales!

LAWL

Hopefully we will have day soon...anyway a few thoughts:

TURIN: I'm still not sure he is definitely town. He could be a solo player. We had one PR player and they were town...so would it make sense to have a Mafia one, I'm not sure.

DES: Claims Mason, he didn't hammer Rhea that first day, which may have helps us further on, we would be one day a head of what we are now.I can't see his and AH's claim being false, because those two characters would be in the game, so not good ones to fake claim with!

Ithi 2.0: We had nothing from Paet for the first couple of days. She has joined us and seems to be playing differently from when she was on before (thought saying that it was just one day) She joined the game and didn't really say much for a while about what had happened in the game. So I thought I would call her out, and I got quite a response. Which made me even more suspicious of her.

CTM: Seems to be trying to lead the game, suggests something's that I think are worthy, but does seem to me like he is leading the game a little too much. I don't know if this is the way he usually plays at all, I think I have played before with him, but that must have been quite a while ago, and didn't leave an impression...(apart from his cheeks!). I have to agree a little on the Cop revealing side, but not until night is over. I can see what he means about the pool of people being reduced down, plus it may give us people we can eliminate and narrow down the scum.

LOCKE: The also so convenient, 'I keep missing the lynches' Also his vote on Sol on day 1 still stands out to me. Just can't make up my mind on him.

TALYA: claimed Towns folk of florin first...what can I say I know I'm telling the truth.

APE 2.0: Nyn claimed 2nd, actually backed me up. She's a canny player and it wouldn't surprise me if she did it to make herself look innocent. John has come and taken over and I feel more of a purpose in his game play. not having the PR may help..at present I'm erring more on the side of town...Although she did back me up, it was quite quick afterwards, and I'm wondering if she really would have had the time to think of that as a good cover if she was mafia.

KAE: I don't find much on her. I haven't played much with her, she doesn't seem to have done too much, she could have moved her vote from a no lynch to Rhea on day one too but didn't...did she know she was innocent and wanted to keep under the radar. Because there's not much I'm inclined to think she is mafia!

SOLIMIND: Has been playing odd, but claimed Doc...I'm inclined to believe him for now, we haven't seen anything to suggest otherwise.

TINA: Tina does seem quieter this game, doesn't mean much. Has only been on one of the Lynches so far, and that was the 3rd day. Which was the day we all went for Player...to not would have looked odd anyway. Not sure here.

SMILEY: I tried looking up his posts, but he has spammed the 100,000 thread and I found it difficult. I got the feeling at one point, that he didn't seem to say much, a few posts but nothing of note. Again only on the Day 3 lynch. A lynch that would have looked odd if he had been on and not voted. I get a slight mafia feeling about him and don't know why.

HEART: Mason with DES...I won't repeat what I said about Des, but same applies here. I'm inclined to believe her.

I keep looking at the voting, but we need to get another mafia, so that hopefully we can get more information from it...

I have a hard time calling John Ape. We already have one monkey and he is throwing around enough bananas. (When Ed moved out there was no point in cleaning his room, we just balefired it.) I have seen John play ape and that is not what he is doing here.

If the Cop reveals now, we get a couple of innocents and the cop dies instantly - assuming one of the night actions we're waiting on is the NK from scum, as you beg the Cop to reveal during night phase.

That is a 100% chance of the Cop dying now.

Versus your 25-33% chance of the Cop dying by staying quiet.

There are other variables you aren't accounting for in your odds also... like the cop not being in that pool of people. Which reduces the odds further.

That's BS.. I said the cop should reveal his innocents, if he has them, at deadline. That he should hold his investigation till right before deadline and then reveal. If he reveals after night action deadline, scum wouldn't have time to NK him because of it

The fact that you missed that detail might bother me if I didn't know you to miss many details as part of your normal schtick

I didn't miss any details bud... I wanted to see who would glom onto my opposition. You know I don't do much without purpose as part of my normal schtick... and in case you haven't noticed, I've only argued with you during night phases this game.

I have a hard time calling John Ape. We already have one monkey and he is throwing around enough bananas. (When Ed moved out there was no point in cleaning his room, we just balefired it.) I have seen John play ape and that is not what he is doing here.

Wait, are you saying I'm not playing like my normal self? Please clarify...

Archived