DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Princess Bride Mafia - Game Over!

Leelou

6. Do I agree with Sak and Smiley? Hahahahahahaha.... I've had them on my list for quite some time, since before our Cop revealed in fact. I was the first to point out Sakea's played so clean she has no material to case her on, and I caught Smiley nudging the Wombat train with his fear-mongering about an unknown gambit, and just as I was reconsidering my vote... you hammered Womby. The minute Wombat flipped town Smiley moved to the top of my list.... maybe you would have noticed this if you'd actually been reading my content, you know haha... actually reading my content probably would have been a fundamental piece in proving I'm playing differently somehow... but then, we both know you never planned on backing that false accusation up, did you?

You know who else you had on your list before the cop claimed? The cop.. lol

And to pat yourself on the back of probably going 2 for 4 when the odds were better then 50% is idiotic

Smiley, Sakea, Ithi and Turin

Haha... I love how defensive your getting over a little bit of FOS.

^^^ directed at Ithi

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As i said 50 pages ago, Ape thinks I'm scum every single game..

What took so long numbnuts

I didn't say I thought you were scum... I said your play reeked like scum. Then I said "Ape Lite" which is like calling you scum's MVP on the town side.

6. Do I agree with Sak and Smiley? Hahahahahahaha.... I've had them on my list for quite some time, since before our Cop revealed in fact. I was the first to point out Sakea's played so clean she has no material to case her on, and I caught Smiley nudging the Wombat train with his fear-mongering about an unknown gambit, and just as I was reconsidering my vote... you hammered Womby. The minute Wombat flipped town Smiley moved to the top of my list.... maybe you would have noticed this if you'd actually been reading my content, you know haha... actually reading my content probably would have been a fundamental piece in proving I'm playing differently somehow... but then, we both know you never planned on backing that false accusation up, did you?

You know who else you had on your list before the cop claimed? The cop.. lol

And to pat yourself on the back of probably going 2 for 4 when the odds were better then 50% is idiotic

Smiley, Sakea, Ithi and Turin

Haha... I love how defensive your getting over a little bit of FOS.

^^^ directed at Ithi

Yup. I was prodding Ithi... and then, in the posts I bumped last night I showed her exactly where I realized she was Cop, and I backed off. I put in the work to find all those posts, and all I've had to show for it is you shrugging it off... instead of reading it.

When the last day phase got skipped and Ithi led off with a vote on Sakea, I figured she had a guilty on her - and assumed the whole scum team realized at that point she was the cop. So I suggested she reveal, since we went right back into a night phase. I wanted to get her protected.

In actuality, you are stupid - if all you took from that was me "patting myself on the back" then you have your goggles on for me again. I pointed it out, because Talya was posing the question of going after Sakea and Smiley as though I was opposed to it. So to accentuate the ridiculousness of the insinuation behind her asking me that question, I bumped my cases on both of them - from before the Cop claim. I also, as I just said, bumped the point after that list where I backed off of Ithi, realizing my mistake.

Your over-reacting to a little dig...

my emo picture has done diss a peered

It's okay... that wasn't emo, it was boredom. I don't really know where else to go with this one, its out of my hands... and frankly, town has done everything else in this game wrong. So my expectations are low.

You are so mean and horrible and nasty. I don't like you at all. Also - I thought you were Town, so doesn't that mean that you did everything wrong as well? Perhaps you should go and see if anyone has ever actually voted for Kae or Smiley or other suspect people before. That would be useful to see.

Grumpy John :wink:

And you did rather suddenly STFU and went from tearing me apart for posting funny (yes they were funny) jokes and stuff and saying I was all defensive to actually agreeing that you loved them and me loads and you wanted to buy me flowers and chocolates and stuff.

And ... I still don't think Nyn would have upped and left if she had a juicy role - or thrown a strop earlier in the game saying she was going to leave as well.

Tayla is the one that has been making all the mistakes - this is true. But go for the dead certs first eh? Make sure they are dead. Proper dead, not mostly dead.

Also - why hasn't Miracle Max brought Westley back already?? Where is that chocolate coated pill?

Good morning :biggrin:

Why am I not dead yet?

Go back to CTM's glorious plan...

Meesh disagreed with it first. Scum.

Ape 1.0 second. Town

Verbal thought it had merit. SK.

BG disagreed. Town.

Wombat disagreed. Town.

Smiley disagreed. Likely scum?

Only one person agreed with it, it was Verbal. Nobody on the scum team was dumb enough to go along with it... the only reason I think CTM is town at this point is because Meesh and Smiley tried to use it to push suspicion onto CTM. Which could have been distancing...

In summary... CTM is stupid. Possibly scum... but definitely a scummy CRETIN!!! :P :biggrin:

my emo picture has done diss a peered

It's okay... that wasn't emo, it was boredom. I don't really know where else to go with this one, its out of my hands... and frankly, town has done everything else in this game wrong. So my expectations are low.

You are so mean and horrible and nasty. I don't like you at all. Also - I thought you were Town, so doesn't that mean that you did everything wrong as well? Perhaps you should go and see if anyone has ever actually voted for Kae or Smiley or other suspect people before. That would be useful to see.

Grumpy John :wink:

And you did rather suddenly STFU and went from tearing me apart for posting funny (yes they were funny) jokes and stuff and saying I was all defensive to actually agreeing that you loved them and me loads and you wanted to buy me flowers and chocolates and stuff.

And ... I still don't think Nyn would have upped and left if she had a juicy role - or thrown a strop earlier in the game saying she was going to leave as well.

Tayla is the one that has been making all the mistakes - this is true. But go for the dead certs first eh? Make sure they are dead. Proper dead, not mostly dead.

Also - why hasn't Miracle Max brought Westley back already?? Where is that chocolate coated pill?

Good morning :biggrin:

Why am I not dead yet?

You love me.

Yes, I played just as horribly as the rest of the town. I wasn't blaming everyone but myself. It was a collectively bad town game.

I was never tearing you apart for posting the pictures, I do like that stuff it brings me the lulz... however, I was on the aggressive towards you until you pinged me as Cop, like I pointed out in the posts I bumped. That is when I laid off.

I've got to do some work here... I've said most of my piece.... will wait to see the day start.

Ape 1.0 second. Town

BG disagreed. Town.

Wombat disagreed. Town.

Only one person agreed with it, it was Verbal. Nobody on the scum team was dumb enough to go along with it... the only reason I think CTM is town at this point is because Meesh and Smiley tried to use it to push suspicion onto CTM. Which could have been distancing...

In summary... CTM is stupid. Possibly scum... but definitely a scummy CRETIN!!! :P :biggrin:

Verbal probably wanted to take out scum and then claim vig, he's mentioned his plan as sk several times in other threads..

You are an idiot

You love me.

Yes, I played just as horribly as the rest of the town. I wasn't blaming everyone but myself. It was a collectively bad town game.

I was never tearing you apart for posting the pictures, I do like that stuff it brings me the lulz... however, I was on the aggressive towards you until you pinged me as Cop, like I pointed out in the posts I bumped. That is when I laid off.

I've got to do some work here... I've said most of my piece.... will wait to see the day start.

The only major misstep i saw was Rhea's botched reveal. The goal all along has been to kill townpersons of florin as I'm sure that will turn out to be the scum's hiding ground..

Lynching wwombat and player is ultimately what allowed us to narrow the pool down so nicely here. Had Rhea claimed properly, we'd have an overwhelming numbers advantage right now. As it'd be a day earlier and 9 versus 4, or 10 versus 3

Ape 1.0 second. Town

BG disagreed. Town.

Wombat disagreed. Town.

Verbal probably wanted to take out scum and then claim vig, he's mentioned his plan as sk several times in other threads..

You are an idiot

So that's why you guys NK'ed him, eh?

Day breaks. You are still mourning the loss of Princess Buttercup, but a new passion has lit within you. As you leave your campsite to go back to the castle, you notice one of your party hasn't gotten up. You go over to investigate and see Solimind's lifeless body.

Solimind, Miracle Max (doctor - town), is dead.

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline is Friday 8 pm EST.

Grrr Doc - I told you to protect yourself and leave me be. Now you are DEAD.

Anyways I don't have anything new to tell you folks. The person I viewed was Kae, I had already sent the view in and got the result before I even revealed. She is not some Miller or anything else - Leelou phrased it in such a way as to leave me in no doubt that she is definitely Mafia. let's just kill her and get back to night asap so I can try again, but with the Doctor gone - I think you have had your last from me. Sorry.

N1 - Turin - Town

N2 - CTM - Town - But real sneaky - has given a pretty good role reveal though

N3 - Tina - Town - hasn't given her Role yet - might be the GF, she is the Head of the Shadow in the BT and stranger things have happened

N4 - Locke - Town - Dead

N5 - Sakaea - Mafia

Vote Sakaea

Grrr Doc - I told you to protect yourself and leave me be. Now you are DEAD.

Anyways I don't have anything new to tell you folks. The person I viewed was Kae, I had already sent the view in and got the result before I even revealed. She is not some Miller or anything else - Leelou phrased it in such a way as to leave me in no doubt that she is definitely Mafia. let's just kill her and get back to night asap so I can try again, but with the Doctor gone - I think you have had your last from me. Sorry.

N1 - Turin - Town

N2 - CTM - Town - But real sneaky - has given a pretty good role reveal though

N3 - Tina - Town - hasn't given her Role yet - might be the GF, she is the Head of the Shadow in the BT and stranger things have happened

N4 - Locke - Town - Dead

N5 - Sakaea - Mafia

Vote Sakaea

That sucks! Tayla was right, investigating her or the naughty ape was the right play

oh well

vote Kae

Archived