DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Princess Bride Mafia - Game Over!

Leelou

I haven't been around, because I've been busy. I post that last one in the morning when I should have been going to work. and I didn't have time to go over to the next page for the stuff there. byt the time I got on last night, the lynch was over and didn't feel like saying much.

I haven't just accused you of being scum john, I also put other ideas out there. It was my first reaction to the info Ithi gave. One of had to be scum (if there were 5 mafia) i know i'm not. so it had to be you. If there is 4 it still could be you, or it could be GF and one of those already viewed could the GF.

As for mistakes, I'm not sure what you mean, I play it how I see it, if people don't like that, i can't help it. I tried to clarify what Des said, I tried to point out about viewing, and not being funny, Ithi, that was a wasted viewing, we could have done Ith me or john, because that would have least help narrow down the field. But it can't be changed now.

If i think people are scum who aren't...well welcome to Mafia, most of us do that, we all read different things into things.

Your posts are all fluff... other than saying you know you aren't scum, so I must be... you've done nothing to make a case. Because you don't have one to make.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah @ Talya - apart from I sent my view in on Kae before all the John and you stuff started off. I'm not a mind reader and my view did give us one confirmed scum who knew she had been beaten and voted herself.

Even if I had viewed you or john it wouldn't have made the other seem worse or better. Like I said - you could both be Town for all I know.

That fact that you want to keep dragging the argument bck to john, rather than thinking who else might be out there makes me more and more worried. But it it were me - I would vote Smiley and then Tina - as they were either the last to reveal or haven't revealed at all. Smiley hasn't even bothered to defend.

Yeah @ Talya - apart from I sent my view in on Kae before all the John and you stuff started off. I'm not a mind reader and my view did give us one confirmed scum who knew she had been beaten and voted herself.

Even if I had viewed you or john it wouldn't have made the other seem worse or better. Like I said - you could both be Town for all I know.

That fact that you want to keep dragging the argument bck to john, rather than thinking who else might be out there makes me more and more worried. But it it were me - I would vote Smiley and then Tina - as they were either the last to reveal or haven't revealed at all. Smiley hasn't even bothered to defend.

So i'm wrong if i don't respond to him and wrong if i do...can't win, :rolleyes: and if you read my posts I have suggested other things and I would agree with going with Tina after smiley. it was john who seemed (post after post) was going after me. I was explaining why I thought it was him after you revealed. Until I thought there could be a 4 member team...because that would change things. If there are 5 (as i thought at the time) I can't see anyone else being mafia than john and a GF (which would mean Tina or CTM or Turin (highly unlikely)). I can only say these things from what I know. Hind sight is a good thing, so I wasn't having ago about your choice...just it's a shame.

@ John, considering you are so called casing me and getting it totally wrong, why should I bother doing it. besides I really don't have the time..I'm only here now because everyone has gone home already from work and I can't pick my daughter up from School in an hour. then I have to cook tea, go to gym and share the comp (sorry only have one...poor single parent! :tongue: ) with my daughter so she can get her homework done. I would do it at work, but it takes so long to load internet pages...which is a pain!

The sun rises and you are happy to be alive and can celebrate in finding scum yesterday. You join the rest of your party and notice that Ithi is missing. Worried, you all run to her room. She is on her bed with a pool of blood forming on the floor.

Ithi, Valerie (cop), is dead.

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Go Mafia!!!! :tongue: @ Tina. My reveal this time was at least more thought out than my last one! *falls over dead*

Online.

So i'm wrong if i don't respond to him and wrong if i do...can't win, :rolleyes: and if you read my posts I have suggested other things and I would agree with going with Tina after smiley. it was john who seemed (post after post) was going after me. I was explaining why I thought it was him after you revealed. Until I thought there could be a 4 member team...because that would change things. If there are 5 (as i thought at the time) I can't see anyone else being mafia than john and a GF (which would mean Tina or CTM or Turin (highly unlikely)). I can only say these things from what I know. Hind sight is a good thing, so I wasn't having ago about your choice...just it's a shame.

@ John, considering you are so called casing me and getting it totally wrong, why should I bother doing it. besides I really don't have the time..I'm only here now because everyone has gone home already from work and I can't pick my daughter up from School in an hour. then I have to cook tea, go to gym and share the comp (sorry only have one...poor single parent! :tongue: ) with my daughter so she can get her homework done. I would do it at work, but it takes so long to load internet pages...which is a pain!

Online at the same time.

The sun rises and you are happy to be alive and can celebrate in finding scum yesterday. You join the rest of your party and notice that Ithi is missing. Worried, you all run to her room. She is on her bed with a pool of blood forming on the floor.

Ithi, Valerie (cop), is dead.

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Little while later NK is submitted and Leelou is dead.

Bumping some interesting quotes here...

Interestingly, when I was looking at the characters of Princess Bride, I found this wiki site and a separate category for the villians:

http://princessbride.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Villains

Funny that the old woman is mentioned there. I can't really see her as Mafia per se but maybe not a town role..*shrugs* it was just a thought. Especially as we have two people with PR's.

Also I'm not liking Verbal's play. I don't think he has given a decent post with some actual content in the whole game. Locke as well, something he said earlier sounded off, I will have to find the post and read it again to see if I can see what it was.

^^^ Seems to be pushing weak info to nudge the Turin suspicions. Was she trying to get him viewed?

Interestingly, when I was looking at the characters of Princess Bride, I found this wiki site and a separate category for the villians:

http://princessbride.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Villains

Funny that the old woman is mentioned there. I can't really see her as Mafia per se but maybe not a town role..*shrugs* it was just a thought. Especially as we have two people with PR's.

Also I'm not liking Verbal's play. I don't think he has given a decent post with some actual content in the whole game. Locke as well, something he said earlier sounded off, I will have to find the post and read it again to see if I can see what it was.

Good research, turin's not going anywhere she'll either be investigated or swinging from a tree branch before this game is over

^^^ the interplay between Talya and CTM, here... and when he helped push her train to get her to reveal "townsfolk" is another time where they've seemed to be choreographed. Dammit, I really want to say that Talya and CTM are the 4th and possible 5th.

Then I see this, and think yeah - definitely trying to get him viewed. CTM and Turin can't both be GF, and both were viewed by Ithi. So maybe this was to get the cop to wasted a viewing on Turin?

http://princessbride...tegory:Villains

Good research, turin's not going anywhere she'll either be investigated or swinging from a tree branch before this game is over

turin isn't bad just because a website says so, use your heads to decide who is bad and who is good

^^^ Distancing himself from this dialogue, probably assuming that the cop will view Turin - see he's town - and this separates Smiley nicely from those casting FOS at Turin.

Talya, you die next... then I think we should send your friend that "you remember playing with long, long ago" to join you.

I see the ape's gotten aroudn to FOS'ing everyone put the masons.. hey ape, don't you want to make sure to throw some suspicion thier way, just so all your basis are covered

Analytical, pragmatic ol' CTM ... lurking when the endgame play is in motion, and ignoring logic, ignoring pragmatism. So unlike you.

If you aren't scum... you'll end up their MVP by leading the town to lynch me instead of Talya.

Archived