DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Princess Bride Mafia - Game Over!

Leelou

see but you're most pragmatic approach involves not voting you, and I don't find that to be the most pragmatic since I don't know you're alignment...

again, there's 0% chance i am scum. I have a character who is clearly in the game.. Rhea was my wife in the movie

I said from my point of view, I included myself as an either/or with Talya, that was made clear.

Reality is this - if there are 5 scum, then the final 2 are Talya and Tina. If there are 4, then the final is likely Tina.

I'm trying to think it terms of what is the safest route for us... hold on, its early...

If there are 4 scum, it would be 5 town / 1 scum right now:

Lynch Talya and she flips town, it goes to 4 town, 1 scum. Tina next, I'd say she has to be the GF.

If there are 5 scum, it would be 4 town / 2 scum right now:

If we lynch Talya or me, and get it wrong, it goes to 3 town / 2 scum. Then I'd say at that point Tina has to be the last. I guess it would be safe to lynch Tina first, then decide between what'll likely boil down to me and Talya. I could got Tina first, I think its also a safe route.

I'm not voting you. I thought I already said that, and made it clear with my play. I've argued and FOS'ed you in every night phase of the game, but never during the day. I've been trying to keep you from being NK'ed. I guess that counts for nothing...

see but you're most pragmatic approach involves not voting you, and I don't find that to be the most pragmatic since I don't know you're alignment...

again, there's 0% chance i am scum. I have a character who is clearly in the game.. Rhea was my wife in the movie

I said from my point of view, I included myself as an either/or with Talya, that was made clear.

Reality is this - if there are 5 scum, then the final 2 are Talya and Tina. If there are 4, then the final is likely Tina.

I'm trying to think it terms of what is the safest route for us... hold on, its early...

Lynch Talya and she flips town, it goes to 4 town, 1 scum. Tina next, I'd say she has to be the GF.

If we lynch Talya or me, and get it wrong, it goes to 3 town / 2 scum. Then I'd say at that point Tina has to be the last. I guess it would be safe to lynch Tina first, then decide between what'll likely boil down to me and Talya. I could got Tina first, I think its also a safe route.

I'm not voting you. I thought I already said that, and made it clear with my play. I've argued and FOS'ed you in every night phase of the game, but never during the day. I've been trying to keep you from being NK'ed. I guess that counts for nothing...

so which vote in your mind is safer tina or tayla?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay. I wanted to see if I could find something new but we have all voted kind of mainstream. Talya and I always go to bed before deadline.

We need 4 votes to lynch which means that the masons have to step up now or we will get a random lynch. AH has voted CTM and Des is nowhere to be seen.

I'm thinking about it... making sure my judgment isn't clouded by knowing I'm town.

I think Tina can be lynched first. Turin is gone, I don't think you are scum, and that means if there is a GF then its got to be her. With how scum rolled over, it made me think me and Talya bickering was town/town. Which also means, if there are 4 scum total, we can still get it wrong with her and it'll be Talya for the final vote. (I say this knowing I am town, and unwilling to vote you, AH, or Des).

Unvote

Vote Tina

Yeah. I'm good with this... also, Tina's post here:

Send it to me please! We have like 1 mm snow and it will be gone in an hour or two.

If there are two scum left (which we don´t know) then it has to be any combination of Talya/CTM/John. I think it would be too much with five mafia members and a sk. I´m guessing one of you is the last one.

AH - did you and Des get the same role PM? Do you know for sure he is a mason? I have heard of masons where only one is town and the other one is mafia (don´t know what that role is called). I know this is not likely but I just want to make sure.

Comes across like she knows we're going to lynch wrong on Talya, and she seems to be setting up FOS on the masons. I guess if we lynch wrong on Talya, it would be the masons, Tina, and you or I in the final vote. She's probably thinking she can get you and I to vote for Des... thing is, I never had legit suspicion of the masons, I just put it out there to see if scum would nibble on it, I think you did the same.

Okay. I wanted to see if I could find something new but we have all voted kind of mainstream. Talya and I always go to bed before deadline.

We need 4 votes to lynch which means that the masons have to step up now or we will get a random lynch. AH has voted CTM and Des is nowhere to be seen.

Mainstream? There are 6 of us left... Inigo and Fezzik are uncountered. So it means that only 4 of us would pick up votes... someone is getting antsy.

I'm thinking about it... making sure my judgment isn't clouded by knowing I'm town.

I think Tina can be lynched first. Turin is gone, I don't think you are scum, and that means if there is a GF then its got to be her. With how scum rolled over, it made me think me and Talya bickering was town/town. Which also means, if there are 4 scum total, we can still get it wrong with her and it'll be Talya for the final vote. (I say this knowing I am town, and unwilling to vote you, AH, or Des).

Unvote

Vote Tina

if you are town, tina was always the safest vote, the fact that I had to prod that out of you makes me a little more concerned about you.. atleast you got there, but you should've arrived there at day break.

I want to hear why Tayla flopped before voting

Unvote

Vote Tina

Send it to me please! We have like 1 mm snow and it will be gone in an hour or two.

If there are two scum left (which we don´t know) then it has to be any combination of Talya/CTM/John. I think it would be too much with five mafia members and a sk. I´m guessing one of you is the last one.

AH - did you and Des get the same role PM? Do you know for sure he is a mason? I have heard of masons where only one is town and the other one is mafia (don´t know what that role is called). I know this is not likely but I just want to make sure.

Comes across like she knows we're going to lynch wrong on Talya, and she seems to be setting up FOS on the masons. I guess if we lynch wrong on Talya, it would be the masons, Tina, and you or I in the final vote. She's probably thinking she can get you and I to vote for Des... thing is, I never had legit suspicion of the masons, I just put it out there to see if scum would nibble on it, I think you did the same.

I said it´s highly unlikely but I do want to get an answer anyway.

Mainstream? There are 6 of us left... Inigo and Fezzik are uncountered. So it means that only 4 of us would pick up votes... someone is getting antsy.

Mainstream as in do you see anything that sticks out? Rhea, Player, Wombat, Kae, Smiley - all have been "clear" - not many did argue against them. I didn´t list the masons because I think we all agree that they are probably what they say they are. I don´t understand the last sentence - what do you mean?

in order of suspiciousness atm..

tina,

ape,

tayla..

if we lynch tina and she's town, the only way town losses is if Tayla and Ape are the final scum.. and honestly if they are, then tayla and the naughty bunny deserve huge kudos for the way they played on day 1.. they'd have basically been scum who confirmed one another as innocent, a play that got them all the way to end game. I honestly think I'm ok with losing to them, if that's the case. It would be one of my favorite scum plays of all time. They've literally had almost no suspicion based off of this one move

I'm just skimming over stuff really quick before I head off to classes for the days.

Tina--We did not get the same PM but I was told I was a Mason, not a neighbor or whatever it's called. Therefore either I was tricked into believing that Des and I were on the same team (hope me Bonded wouldn't do that to me) or he's town

Unvote

Vote Tina

if you are town, tina was always the safest vote, the fact that I had to prod that out of you makes me a little more concerned about you.. atleast you got there, but you should've arrived there at day break.

I was there last night, and then when Talya flopped to Tina, I second-guessed.

This morning I've been running scenarios while at work, to make sure we are safe-guarded if there were only 4 scum. Your perspective is different than mine. When Talya makes a move calling me scum 2 days ago and it looks like an endgame play - its hard to get that out of my system.

I think the most important thing is talking out the reasons why scum would roll over with 2 of their players, while Talya and I were going after each other. The more you consider that, the more obvious it becomes. BUT when you are the one being come after, you can get blinders... :)

I finally got pen and paper and wrote out scenarios, and realized that if the masons are 100% town, and I am, and I assume you are - then whether there were 5 scum or 4 scum, it doesn't matter which of Talya and Tina we lynch first and second. As long as its the two of them.

If we are somehow wrong about Tina, then we know Talya is the final. If we are right about Tina, and she's the final then we win. If we are right about Tina, and we have another phase, then Talya is the final. We will win regardless of which of these two lovely ladies get lynched first.

** I think snow is pretty, I don't like to shovel it or really drive in it. That is all.

How much did you get down there? It looks like only 1-3 inches by us... enough to look nice, not enough to be a traffic nightmare.

At least 3. It's nice fluffy snow so it wasn't bad getting my car out of its spot.

Unvote

Vote Tina

I was there last night, and then when Talya flopped to Tina, I second-guessed.

This morning I've been running scenarios while at work, to make sure we are safe-guarded if there were only 4 scum. Your perspective is different than mine. When Talya makes a move calling me scum 2 days ago and it looks like an endgame play - its hard to get that out of my system.

I think the most important thing is talking out the reasons why scum would roll over with 2 of their players, while Talya and I were going after each other. The more you consider that, the more obvious it becomes. BUT when you are the one being come after, you can get blinders... :)

I finally got pen and paper and wrote out scenarios, and realized that if the masons are 100% town, and I am, and I assume you are - then whether there were 5 scum or 4 scum, it doesn't matter which of Talya and Tina we lynch first and second. As long as its the two of them.

If we are somehow wrong about Tina, then we know Talya is the final. If we are right about Tina, and she's the final then we win. If we are right about Tina, and we have another phase, then Talya is the final. We will win regardless of which of these two lovely ladies get lynched first.

What say that you and/or Talya aren´t the last scum? I know you can´t say that you are scum but you have to admit that is a possibility. Your vote and unvote of Talya today is interesting.

What say that you and/or Talya aren´t the last scum? I know you can´t say that you are scum but you have to admit that is a possibility. Your vote and unvote of Talya today is interesting.

Its an obvious possibility. You think Talya and Nyn ran a gambit like that and Nyn bailed out on the game?

There's nothing interesting about my vote/unvote. You and Talya are the only people I ever considered voting today. I just needed to stop being ADHD long enough to figure out it was just as safe to vote you first.

Then go back being ADHD. :tongue:

I might not be on much during the evening and tomorrow. It depends on my bf. He is moving in with me temporarily and I think he wants me to be with him a bit more. You never know though, we might end up in one corner each of the sofa with the computer and the tv. :laugh:

I'll answer the 'flopping' over to Tina (though I try not to flop...not good for my back!)

When Ithi first revealed I was assuming that there were 5 left. And thought the last two had to be John and Tina (maybe at an outside chance) CTM. Me and John got into a good old twoing and froing. then I thought there could be 4 mafia left, which meant it might not be as straight forward as I thought. when day came, I thought that the best bet would be Tina. it still could be John, but I felt that this was the best person to go for considering how many people are left. If there are 5 her or CTM have to be one...he revealed ages ago, they had the queen, so makes sense to have the King. (Though I hope those words don't bite me). If there are 4 we have a little more breathing space and I still think that she could be the Godfather.

I'll answer the 'flopping' over to Tina (though I try not to flop...not good for my back!)

When Ithi first revealed I was assuming that there were 5 left. And thought the last two had to be John and Tina (maybe at an outside chance) CTM. Me and John got into a good old twoing and froing. then I thought there could be 4 mafia left, which meant it might not be as straight forward as I thought. when day came, I thought that the best bet would be Tina. it still could be John, but I felt that this was the best person to go for considering how many people are left. If there are 5 her or CTM have to be one...he revealed ages ago, they had the queen, so makes sense to have the King. (Though I hope those words don't bite me). If there are 4 we have a little more breathing space and I still think that she could be the Godfather.

See this is the way the ape should've processed it, imo

See this is the way the ape should've processed it, imo

When you feel like your being set up as the patsy, as I did, you get defensive - especially being as competitive as I am - but it changes how you look at things in the game. As Talya was convinced I was scum earlier, I've been convinced she is scum since then. I got the defensiveness out of my system, and now I'm looking at it with a level head... add to that, I come at things from the opposite direction you do, but ultimately end up in the same place. Left brain, right brain. We go through this all the time.

Ok, so we have three dead mafia, probably leaving 2 left, possibly only 1.

Players left are Ape, CTM, Tayla, Tina, Des, and me.

I know Des and I are Town. Des is probably going to get modkilled in 7 hours. All the more reason that we have to get scum now.

Tina and CTM were both confirmed town. One of them is possibly the GF.

The option that all CTM Talya and Ape are all mafia and know that they couldn't build a case against me is occurring. 1/2 isn't a majority is it.

Allow me to be blunt: I remember Tina pinging me before and no one else taking notice. Kinda like Sol, who ended up being town. She hasn't pinged me much since then, or anyone else it seems--which is what has put her in hot water right now. She said she didn't know about Smiles and Kae. Did any of us? My gut is getting all sorts of weird vibes from all of you.

So basically, I'm going to be a rather bad townie right now because my life is really hectic and I really need to get some other work done. I've already dropped out of the other two games I'm in and am only sticking with this one because it should be over soon--which isn't going to happen if I try to convince everyone to vote anyone else. I don't even know who I'd go for. I don't trust any of you. It seems like the best bet right now is to vote with the others, see how she flips, and see how everyone reacts. So Tina, I'm sorry.

unvote

Vote Tina

Archived