DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Princess Bride Mafia - Game Over!

Leelou

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CTM for calling me a girl. I let it slide and chalked it up to confusion because of the role.

I agree about Tina being a little too clean. Especially at this point if she really were that clean you would expect her to get NK'd. She would be a safe kill cause she hasn't drawn any lynch heat. Everyone else has more question marks around them. Tina pretty much flew low all game. final thing is the late "townsfolk of Florin" claim after all the town claims had been made. If one of the people with claimed "town" characters was lying they would have gotten CC'd. Tina appears to be the one left without a chair when the music stopped.

I don't think smiley ever made a post about what he thought. He was new and plus mafia so it looked like he was just trying to stay out of trouble.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You wake up and realize it is eerily quiet. You can't quite place it and then you realize, all that damned BOOOOOing has stopped. Your suspicions are right, someone offed Turin.

Turin, Ancient Booer (vanilla town, BOOOOOOO with a post restriction), is dead.

It is Day. With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Ugh.. Ok do we think this is mylo?

6 players

4 town / 2 scum?

5 town / 1 scum?

List of characters on IMDB:

Westley

Inigo Montoya

Prince Humperdinck

Count Tyrone Rugen

Vizzini

Fezzik (as Andre the Giant)

Buttercup / The Princess Bride

The Impressive Clergyman

The Albino

Valerie

Miracle Max

The Queen

The Ancient Booer

Yellin

The King

The Mother

The Assistant Brute

We know Humperdink is alive still, and in the setup. Beyond the King (you, presumably) there is Assistant Brute who could be a potential 5th scum.

You(CTM) and Tina remain as possible GF. If we consider losing a day phase, and a SK, then the argument could be made that a 4 scum team with a GF is balanced in a 21 person game with only a Cop and a Doc, and Masons. Only 1 investigative role though is troubling, I've never been in a game with a GF and no secondary investigative role that can track or lie detect a GF.

Well nearly bedtime for me, so I will actually get in with a vote before you do it all too quickly.

VOTE TINA

Interesting, so you aren't positive I'm scum anymore eh? What changed?

Nothing has changed, but if you read back I said I thought Tina was the GF or another scum. As I said before, I really thought you were after Ithy revealed and I thought (we all thought) there were 5 scum left. There can't be two GF's out there...Turin is gone, CTM actually did have a reveal a while back, Tina didn't. I've seen her play a lot more than this and give a lot more opinions. doesn't mean i think anyone is off the hook, I just prefer her. Plus after thinking about the numbers, a serial killer is counted as anti town, so we should have 5 anti town out there, which would mean 4 mafia. I'm still highly suspicious of you, but I planned to go with Tina before I went for you. And if you are scum, I take my hat off to Nyn for that move after I revealed.

Now I really need to go to bed...before I start waffling about nothing in particular!

ugh... i can't believe that tayla and ape did all that arguing now both are going to vote tina.. lol

I said who I would vote in night phase, to see if it changed the complexion of Talya's play... I'm not voting until I see at least some participation from the mason's. Frankly I'm pissed off that they've pretty much lent nothing to the endgame, given they are as close to confirmed as you could ask for at this point.

My only thought on setup is that the Grandfather could be the doc, cus he makes the kid feel better by reading to him.

"As you wish."

Grandfather? do you mean godfather?

Epic fail. I shan't throw a rotten tomato at you only because you haven't seen the movie.

this post is interesting, to say the least..

1 scum says the grandfather, second scum says did you mean godfather..

I have to check where the speculation started, but I know Verbal says there isn't a godfather in every game over there like there is at JN and I find it hard to believe that scum would be the first person to suggest godfather, if there actually was a god father

Dead Townie Dead Mafia Dead 3rd Party

Alive Claimed Role Alive No Claimed Role

1. Heart--Fezzik--town--Mason

2. Smiles--Albino--mafia--goon--Lynched D7

3. Song--nameless townsperson--town--Vanilla--killed N1

4. Ithi #1--nameless townsperson--town--Vanilla--random lynched D1

5. Turin--Anchient Booer--town--vanilla w/pr--Killed N7

6. Des--Inigo Montoya--town--Mason

7. Rhea--Queen Bella--town--Vanilla--Lynched D2

8. meesh--Yellin--mafia--goon--killed N1

9. PaetIthi #2--Cop--Valerie--town--Killed N6

10. BG--Westley--town--Guard of the Princess--Killed N3

11. MattCTM--claims nameless townsperson

12. Locke--Buttercup--Beloved Princess--town--Killed N4

13. Piano--nameless townsperson--town--Vanilla--Lynched D3

14. Talya--claims nameless townsperson

15. NynApe #2--claims nameless townsperson

16. Kae--Count Rugan--mafia--goon--Killed D6

17. Ape #1--Impressive Clergyman--town--Vanilla w/ PR--Killed N2

18. wombat--nameless townsperson--town--vanilla--lynched D4

19. Sol--Miracle Max--town--doc--Killed N5

20. Tina--claims nameless townsperson--

21. Verbal--Vizzini--Serial Killer--killed N2

Ok, I’m literally nodding off as I type this, so just correct me if I remember somethign wrong. *wishes she had the energy to do a full reread*

So it's down to... Basically that I don’t like any of you:

Me and Des: Both Town. If he doesn't show up by tomorrow night and is modkilled you guys will see that. Unfortunately things could get very bad for town then. They're probably not going to kill either of us tonight because they don't want to confirm that the pair of us are town. They just want you guys to pick us off. (Yeahyeahyeah--I was being dramatic, ok? :P ).

I’ve not been saying much of what me and Des have discussed becuase there’s been no discussion. He’s abandonded me. He wasn’t ever really around in the first place. We’d ask: “oh what do you think of this person” but there were very few of those even. And the last week when things have gotten insane in the game there’s been barely any posting in our QT. I’d’ve tried saying more there but I... I don’t think it’d’ve done any good. I doubt he’s been looking at it as often as I have. MAybe I’m wrong though. Maybe there would have been more discussion but... He’s barely been in the game and he hasn’t logged on to dm in two days. Really I’m just a lone Giant Vanilla at this point. Have been for a while. Didn’t want to make a big deal out of it jsut have been tryin to post how I see things. And unfortunatley I’m back to having no one I know I cna trust :P *has a rock at the ready*

CTM: suspects Des. Ithi said is town. I haven’t liked quite a few of the posts he’s made throughout hte game I thinl I commentd on ti a time or two. Very strong gut feeling against you right now

Ape: stole my list :P is at odds with Tayla. I’ve liked a few of the posts you’be made. Nyn pastlife seconded the vanilla townfolk. Are suspicious of everyone who wasn’t sure about Smiles and Kae. I don’tthink anyonereally knew what to think ofthem. Except Sol had htat thing for Smiles. Turns out he was right.

Tina: Ithi confirmed. I’ve had weird feelings about you. Turin didn’t like you. Youseem as confused as I am.

Tayla: first to say vanilla townfolk. possibly had a safe claime. Made a few comments about the GF role that everyone else seems to doubt. Was willing to die and vote self. Possibly only doing it to look good. Who konws. Cant trust the wine in front of me. I’ll note that Kae voted for you right before she died

Right now I vote CTM but I really don’t trust anyon really.

what the..... oh there's the problem

Dead Townie Dead Mafia Dead 3rd Party

Alive Claimed Role Alive No Claimed Role

1. Heart--Fezzik--town--Mason

2. Smiles--Albino--mafia--goon--Lynched D7

3. Song--nameless townsperson--town--Vanilla--killed N1

4. Ithi #1--nameless townsperson--town--Vanilla--random lynched D1

5. Turin--Anchient Booer--town--vanilla w/pr--Killed N7

6. Des--Inigo Montoya--town--Mason

7. Rhea--Queen Bella--town--Vanilla--Lynched D2

8. meesh--Yellin--mafia--goon--killed N1

9. PaetIthi #2--Cop--Valerie--town--Killed N6

10. BG--Westley--town--Guard of the Princess--Killed N3

11. MattCTM--claims nameless townsperson

12. Locke--Buttercup--Beloved Princess--town--Killed N4

13. Piano--nameless townsperson--town--Vanilla--Lynched D3

14. Talya--claims nameless townsperson

15. NynApe #2--claims nameless townsperson

16. Kae--Count Rugan--mafia--goon--Killed D6

17. Ape #1--Impressive Clergyman--town--Vanilla w/ PR--Killed N2

18. wombat--nameless townsperson--town--vanilla--lynched D4

19. Sol--Miracle Max--town--doc--Killed N5

20. Tina--claims nameless townsperson--

21. Verbal--Vizzini--Serial Killer--killed N2

Ok, I’m literally nodding off as I type this, so just correct me if I remember somethign wrong. *wishes she had the energy to do a full reread*

So it's down to... Basically that I don’t like any of you:

Me and Des: Both Town. If he doesn't show up by tomorrow night and is modkilled you guys will see that. Unfortunately things could get very bad for town then. They're probably not going to kill either of us tonight because they don't want to confirm that the pair of us are town. They just want you guys to pick us off. (Yeahyeahyeah--I was being dramatic, ok? :P ).

I’ve not been saying much of what me and Des have discussed becuase there’s been no discussion. He’s abandonded me. He wasn’t ever really around in the first place. We’d ask: “oh what do you think of this person” but there were very few of those even. And the last week when things have gotten insane in the game there’s been barely any posting in our QT. I’d’ve tried saying more there but I... I don’t think it’d’ve done any good. I doubt he’s been looking at it as often as I have. MAybe I’m wrong though. Maybe there would have been more discussion but... He’s barely been in the game and he hasn’t logged on to dm in two days. Really I’m just a lone Giant Vanilla at this point. Have been for a while. Didn’t want to make a big deal out of it jsut have been tryin to post how I see things. And unfortunatley I’m back to having no one I know I cna trust :P *has a rock at the ready*

CTM: suspects Des. Ithi said is town. I haven’t liked quite a few of the posts he’s made throughout hte game I thinl I commentd on ti a time or two. Very strong gut feeling against you right now

Ape: stole my list :P is at odds with Tayla. I’ve liked a few of the posts you’be made. Nyn pastlife seconded the vanilla townfolk. Are suspicious of everyone who wasn’t sure about Smiles and Kae. I don’tthink anyonereally knew what to think ofthem. Except Sol had htat thing for Smiles. Turns out he was right.

Tina: Ithi confirmed. I’ve had weird feelings about you. Turin didn’t like you. Youseem as confused as I am.

Tayla: first to say vanilla townfolk. possibly had a safe claime. Made a few comments about the GF role that everyone else seems to doubt. Was willing to die and vote self. Possibly only doing it to look good. Who konws. Cant trust the wine in front of me. I’ll note that Kae voted for you right before she died

Right now I vote CTM but I really don’t trust anyon really.

Archived