DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Princess Bride Mafia - Game Over!

Leelou

Moving on... you are going to have a field day here when you get to be scum. The shit you pushed this game, and they let you live, amazing. LOL

I pushed the character reveal, which was pro town.. Not my fault you couldn't grasp it..

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We did it...after all that...collapses!

john, you remind me a bit of mynd, I have been in many arguments with him and we have both been town. And yes I can be as stubborn as hell, which doesn't always help. It was only when I couldn't get on I had to take a step back and think a bit more clearly...haha! good to play with you and you certainly cahllenged me, I just can't get on too much to give a good come back, lol.

In fact the fact we had some really gobby (yeah me in that) Town, the mafia just sailed under the bridge whilst we were fighting on top!

CTM good to play with you again, I hope we meet again sometime!

Well down Mafia, it was well played, we were wondering why you didn't do more, to be honest you didn't need to. We nearly lost it and gave it to you on a plate!

Ithi, your claim and result I think got us there in the end!

thanks Leelou it was a great game. I really enjoyed it!

Thanks Talya. On my last day I did try to tell you that you both felt Town to me, and that CTMs claim seemed right. I even posted the godfather logo at Tina when she was joking with me and she shut up quite abruptly.

I'm glad I was able to help a bit. I've never been the cop before and wasn't really sure what to do :)

Thanks Talya. On my last day I did try to tell you that you both felt Town to me, and that CTMs claim seemed right. I even posted the godfather logo at Tina when she was joking with me and she shut up quite abruptly.

I'm glad I was able to help a bit. I've never been the cop before and wasn't really sure what to do :)

You posted it at me?

When you first said that CTM, I thought it would be awesome, I'm sorry to disappoint you, that it wasn't...lol

Ithi, I trusted your instinct on the Tina thing, as much as preferring her as being a good bet out of those that were left. Especially when I thought there could be 4.

Tina, it was great playing with you again...

Moving on... you are going to have a field day here when you get to be scum. The shit you pushed this game, and they let you live, amazing. LOL

I pushed the character reveal, which was pro town.. Not my fault you couldn't grasp it..

Actually, I had full grasp of it. I just didn't want to give the Cop a shelf life... or to let you get your way, you big baby.

Actually, I had full grasp of it. I just didn't want to give the Cop a shelf life... or to let you get your way, you big baby.

Cop actuall proved to be a hindrance, as she didn't confirm anyone we suspected to be town and only confirmed the GF out of the townsfolk of florin pool... lol

And fwiw, cop claiming townsfolk of florin would've given just about the same odds of cop being NK as not doing it.. If you notice, outside of Rhea, we only lynched townsfolk of Florin

had we mass claimed, and gotten a proper reveal out of Rhea this game was over before it started....

just to clarify, it was the cop's investigations I was referring to, not the cops play. Specifically clearing Tina, and secondly not telling us anything we didn't already assume (me innocent, kae guilty)

i was just made aware that the cop fake cleared Turin, which is obviously a great play

just to clarify, it was the cop's investigations I was referring to, not the cops play. Specifically clearing Tina, and secondly not telling us anything we didn't already assume (me innocent, kae guilty)

i was just made aware that the cop fake cleared Turin, which is obviously a great play

What?

Haha... oy.

I was annoyed with him for calling me rubbish lol. I PMd him to express myself lol.

Paet actually viewed John#1 on night 1 - but you were already dead so it seemed like a waste. You were all trying to be too clever, so I said I viewed him and he was Town, so you wouldn't lynch him so easy. I didn't want you all to focus on him when there were people afraid to give their roles out there.

sorry. :blush:

Now come play BG's game.

Archived