DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Princess Bride Mafia - Game Over!

Leelou

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoa he actually was the doc....... Sorry!!! And now that I'm awake I must reread to figure out why we're voting Kae :P

Yeah. You've been pushing suspicion on the uncountered Doc / Miracle Max claim all game. Well done. :rolleyes:

Because she is confirmed Mafia AH. Also you actually said yesterday that you would be voting Kae unless you were deaded. This sudden forgetfulness is a little worrying I have to say.

AH has been just as scummy as Talya the whole game. Another one that went unvetted and ran around pushing scumminess...

I'm suspicious of everyone until I have reason otherwise. He stuck out as suspicious and never redeemed himself--just claimed. And there could have been a doctor who just didn't want to come out and be lynched :P I wasn't convinced either way, just thought he seemed scummy

At the castle, Inigo Montoya spots a man with six fingers. He knows instantly that he is guilty, for this man killed his father! Everyone rallies behind Inigo, but lets him take revenge. Count Rugen looks like he is prepared to fight, but flees with Inigo chasing after him.

Count Rugen runs into a dead end, he removes a dagger from boot and surprises Inigo with it. Rugen throws it and stabs Inigo in the stomach.

Inigo: [falling to his knees] Sorry father, I tried.

Count Rugen: You must be that little Spanish brat I taught a lesson to all

those years ago. Simply incredible. You've been tracing me your whole

life, only to fail now? I think that's the worst thing I ever heard.

How marvelous.

Inigo pulls the dagger from his stomach and tries to stand.

Count Rugen: Good heavens...are you still trying to win? You've got an over

developed sense of vengeance. It's going to get you into trouble

someday. [Rugen tries to slash Inigo through the heart, but Inigo blocks

the attack. Rugen olny stabs his arms.]

Inigo: Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You Killed my father. Prepare to die.

[inigo still stumbles and holds his stomach. The Count and Inigo

exchange attacks.] Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You Killed my

father. Prepare to die. [inigo gains strength. He fiercely lunges at

Count Rugen. Yelling] Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya! You Killed my

father! Prepare to die!

Count Rugen: [frightened and angry] Stop saying that! [inigo nips Rugen]

Inigo: [enraged] Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya! You Killed my father!

Prepare to die! [inigo corners Count Rugen and slashes his cheek] Offer

me money! [He slashes his other cheek]

Count Rugen: All that I have and more. Please...

Inigo: Offer me anything I ask for.

Count Rugen: Anything you want... [Count Rugen tries a quick move on Inigo]

Inigo: [plunging his sword into Rugen's chest] I want my father back, you son

of a b*tch!

Sakaea, Count Rugen (mafia goon), is dead.

It is night, deadline is Friday 8 AM EST for all night actions.

Sorry Leelou - I didn't even consider Mod Error - or Stupid O'Clockness

Anyways

For those of you who may be interested - I have sent my Cop request in but Leelou has said she will not reveal it to be until night ends today, so that I can not unduly sway you one way or the other. I'm likely to be dead come morning, so I won't get to share it with you. Sorry about that.

So a couple of thoughts instead.

Talya and John. I don't know if either of you are Mafia or Town. I probably should have checked you yesterday but I didn't. I just wanted a confirmed Mafia before I died lol. You were having a right argument the other day and nobody stepped in to help or hinder. They just let you keep on arguing. I have seen this happen many a time before and it's usually because neither of the people involved in the argument are Mafia. I had a three day argument with Kate once - a proper barney. We were practically the only two people posting for all that time and we turned out to be both Town. The mafia may be hoping that you build a lynch on each other and thus help them to win.

Consider some facts.

Talya did reveal a correct role first - without any prompting

Nyn confirmed that role - which means that John is also nondescript townsfolk of Florin

John thinks that Talya was given a fake reveal. If this were the case, why did Kae not reveal as Townsfolk and why has Smiley not done the same? Why has Tina still not revealed despite getting a Town reading from the Cop?

You would do better looking in that direction I think - but Smiley first lol. That way there is only likely to be 2 or maybe even 1 mafia people/person left to find.

I can't really say anything more than I have already said already. You have my lists. Hopefully it will be enough. I'm sorry I couldn't stay alive longer to help you.

Good luck Town.

That went quick. I missed a whole day due to sleeping and working.

Sol - I hope you will play again.

Sakaea - I think I will make you a crown with the text "Queen of terrible fake reveals". lol

Ithi - I have revealed! If you are too lazy to check I´m vanilla.

Sorry Leelou - I didn't even consider Mod Error - or Stupid O'Clockness

Anyways

For those of you who may be interested - I have sent my Cop request in but Leelou has said she will not reveal it to be until night ends today, so that I can not unduly sway you one way or the other. I'm likely to be dead come morning, so I won't get to share it with you. Sorry about that.

So a couple of thoughts instead.

Talya and John. I don't know if either of you are Mafia or Town. I probably should have checked you yesterday but I didn't. I just wanted a confirmed Mafia before I died lol. You were having a right argument the other day and nobody stepped in to help or hinder. They just let you keep on arguing. I have seen this happen many a time before and it's usually because neither of the people involved in the argument are Mafia. I had a three day argument with Kate once - a proper barney. We were practically the only two people posting for all that time and we turned out to be both Town. The mafia may be hoping that you build a lynch on each other and thus help them to win.

Consider some facts.

Talya did reveal a correct role first - without any prompting

Nyn confirmed that role - which means that John is also nondescript townsfolk of Florin

John thinks that Talya was given a fake reveal. If this were the case, why did Kae not reveal as Townsfolk and why has Smiley not done the same? Why has Tina still not revealed despite getting a Town reading from the Cop?

You would do better looking in that direction I think - but Smiley first lol. That way there is only likely to be 2 or maybe even 1 mafia people/person left to find.

I can't really say anything more than I have already said already. You have my lists. Hopefully it will be enough. I'm sorry I couldn't stay alive longer to help you.

Good luck Town.

I agree Ithi, that Smiley is next.

I think if the whole scum team had revealed as roleless, the minute any of them got killed/caught that all of them would be in jeopardy again, and locked into vanilla reveals and unable to reveal other roles if needed, as we saw Sakea do. What perplexed me most was scum not counter claiming you. I figured they had not all claimed townsfolk for the sole purpose of preserving the option of counter claiming the cop.

I have considered that Talya might be town, but on re-read I had a hard time finding anyone scummier than her. Plus if she and I are both town as you suggest as a possibility... Then the only place to turn is the unvetted masons, because I don't think there are multiple GFs and there would have to be if neither Talya or I are scum. I doubt the GFs are scum, highly.

I just hope when the time comes that the town sees that I've actually bumped talyas scummy play, and a case can be made for her having a scum agenda.... Whilst she has done nothing but call me scum and disappear, not prove it, just let me spin my wheels.... A textbook scum way of playing it.

Archived