DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Princess Bride Mafia - Game Over!

Leelou

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The crowd all turned to Smiley, pointing fingers at him. He backed into a corner, not even putting up a fight. Instead of giving the party the satisfaction of killing him, Smiley slit his own throat.

Smiley, The Albino (mafia goon), is dead.

It is now night, you have 24 hours to get your action in.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Smiley for taking the easy way out. so With the Albino dead that leaves Humperdinck the GF. I am also thinking that there are likely only 4 mafia. since there is only 1 spot left I don't see the masons as being other than they claim. Even if there is a 5th there would not be 6. that leaves 5 choices.

Tina: Viewed Town: quiet for the most part. did not vote Kae, did she? did not vote Smiley right away.

CTM: Viewed Town: has been doing some scummy things. Much of that seems to be just arguing with Ape.

Turin: Viewed Town. I know I'm what i've said from the beginning. I have been consistent. case away.

Nyn/Ape: claimed townsfolk of Florin, supported Talya's claim. now trying like the dickens to get her lynched. Might just be Ape behavior.

Talya: claimed townsfolk of Florin first, was willing to self vote to prevent random.

I assume that either CTM or I will be the ones killed tonight. Most likely me since I haven't been as high profile thanks to keeping a little quieter with the PR.

Since it is most likely we are dealing with a GF, the viewings mean nothing. right now I'm leaning Tina. I figured I would get my ideas out in case I am next.

Analytical, pragmatic ol' CTM ... lurking when the endgame play is in motion, and ignoring logic, ignoring pragmatism. So unlike you.

If you aren't scum... you'll end up their MVP by leading the town to lynch me instead of Talya.

I thin it's spam at this point, what happens if you or tayla are NK'd You guys bickering incessantly 2 days before end game seems pointless

Thank you very much. :rolleyes:

I have no idea at this point who to trust and who to not trust. I think I have to believe the masons because no one else has claimed any of those roles. And a five player mafia team seams too much considering it was a sk too. I´m sorry I didn´t think about asking Ithi what kind of answers she got from the mod. Sometimes you get town and not town, sometimes mafia and not mafia. I wonder what third party player should show up as? Is it possible that the masons are third party? Ithi did view one of them and got town, didn´t she?

CTM is very quiet. John and Talya talks more. I have trusted Talya more than John earlier in this game but it´s true that Talya has done many scummy comments. I have kind of let them pass because I felt she was vanilla as she said she was. I guess I trust Turin more then the others.

Analytical, pragmatic ol' CTM ... lurking when the endgame play is in motion, and ignoring logic, ignoring pragmatism. So unlike you.

If you aren't scum... you'll end up their MVP by leading the town to lynch me instead of Talya.

I thin it's spam at this point, what happens if you or tayla are NK'd You guys bickering incessantly 2 days before end game seems pointless

If she or I are wrong, why in the world would either of us be NK'ed. You know better than that.

Normal text = unvetted

Light blue = cop report

Blue = town, vetted

Red = scum, vetted

1. A. Heart (D1 - claimed Fezzik, town mason)

2. Smiley (D6 lynch - Albino, scum)

3. Song (D1 killed - townsfolk of Florin, vanilla townie)

4. Ithi (D1 lynch - townsfolk of Florin, vanilla townie)

5. Turin (D1 - claimed BOO hag, roleless w/ PR)(Cop says: TOWN)

6. Despo (D1 - claimed Inigo Montoya, town mason)

7. Rhea (D2 lynch - Queen Bella, vanilla town)(D1 - claimed vanilla town)

8. meesh (N1 killed - Yellin, mafia goon)

9. Paet/Ithi (D5 uncountered Cop)

10. BG (N3 killed - Westly, town guard of the Princess)

11. CTM (D2 - claimed King, says roleless on D5)(Cop says: TOWN)

12. Locke (N4 killed - Buttercup, town princess)

13. Player (D3 lynch - townsolk of Florin, vanilla townie)

14. Talya (D1 - first to claim "townsfolk of Florin)

15. Nyn/Ape (D1 - second to claim "townsfolk of Florin" and vouch for Talya)

16. Sakae (D6 lynch - Count Rugen, scum)

17. John McApe (N2 killed - Clergyman, roleless w/ PR)

18. wombat (D4 lynch - townsfolk of Florin, vanilla)

19. Solimind (D1 - claims Miracle Max, town Doc)(N5 killed - Miracle Max, Doc)

20. Tina (Cop says: TOWN)

21. Verbal (N2 killed - Vizzini, serial killer)

----

Final Day 1 Vote Count

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/66498-princess-bride-mafia-game-on/page__view__findpost__p__2126321

Rhea (11): Song, CTM, wombat, Ape, Verbal, BG, meesh, Solimind, Player, Locke, Turin

No Lynch (5): Des, Talya, Nyn, Kae, Rhea

Solimind (2): Smiley, Heart

Talya (1): Tina

Turin (1): Paet/Ithi

Not voting: Ithi

----

D1 Vote Count on Solimind at its longest point that I could find (Note: not long after this, I think it was BG that placed the first vote for No Lynch)

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/66498-princess-bride-mafia-game-on/page__view__findpost__p__2125791

Solimind (9): Des, Locke, Rhea, Turin, Player, wombat, Nyn, Smiley, Heart

Turin (2): Paet/Ithi, Meesh

Des (1): Verbal

Rhea (1): Song

Smiley (1): Solimind

Talya (5): Bg, Tina, CTM, Talya, Ape,

Not voting: Kae, Ithi

----

D2 - Final Vote Count

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/66498-princess-bride-mafia-game-on/page__view__findpost__p__2128626

Rhea (10): BG, Turin, Kae, Nyn, Heart, Talya, Player, Wombat, CTM, Ape

Player (5): Tina, Smiley, Rhea, Verbal

Not voting: Des, Paet/Ithi, Locke, Solimind

----

People who voted Rhea both days: BG, Turin, Player, Wombat, CTM, Ape

People who only voted her on D1: Song, Meesh, Verbal, Solimind, Locke

People only voting Rhea on D2: Sakea, Nyn, Heart, Talya

----

D3 - Final Vote Count

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/66498-princess-bride-mafia-game-on/page__view__findpost__p__2130596

Player (8): CTM, Turin, Des, Smiley, Talya, Nyn, Kae, Tina

Not voting: Heart, Paet/Ithi, BG, Locke, Player, wombat, Solimind

----

D4 - Final Vote Count

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/66498-princess-bride-mafia-game-on/page__view__findpost__p__2133231

Wombat (7): CTM, Turin, Heart, Ape, Ithi, Kae, Talya

CTM (2): Wombat, Des

Locke (1): Tina

Not voting: Smiley, Locke, Kae, Solimind

----

D5 - Skipped

----

D6 - Final Vote Count

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/66498-princess-bride-mafia-game-on/page__view__findpost__p__2137474

Kae (5): Turin, Ithi, CTM, Heart, Kae, Ape

Not voting: Smiley, Des, Talya, Tina

----

D7 - Final Vote Count

Smiley (5): Ape, Turin, CTM, Tina, Smiley

Not voting (3): Des, Talya, Heart

Thank you very much. :rolleyes:

I have no idea at this point who to trust and who to not trust. I think I have to believe the masons because no one else has claimed any of those roles. And a five player mafia team seams too much considering it was a sk too. I´m sorry I didn´t think about asking Ithi what kind of answers she got from the mod. Sometimes you get town and not town, sometimes mafia and not mafia. I wonder what third party player should show up as? Is it possible that the masons are third party? Ithi did view one of them and got town, didn´t she?

CTM is very quiet. John and Talya talks more. I have trusted Talya more than John earlier in this game but it´s true that Talya has done many scummy comments. I have kind of let them pass because I felt she was vanilla as she said she was. I guess I trust Turin more then the others.

Now this reads like someone, who is expecting me to go down tomorrow and wants to say how she thought I was town all along! Maybe it's because she knows I am and distancing herself, when I turn up town, to try and make her look more innocent.

If you decide to go for me tomorrow, I really hope that there are just 4 in the team.

I agree with John (only over this one thing!) why would mafia kill one of us...we are prime targets for the next lynch, makes you wonder about CTM too!

If she or I are wrong, why in the world would either of us be NK'ed. You know better than that.

Wwwombat made basically the same play and would've pulled it off if not for Vic and Avm fusion stuff.. Actually.. in one of your first games we NK'd you at the end even though you were convinced BG was scum (he was town), and then won when BG sided with me over AVM..

I know someone like you, who possesses the depth of an ashtray, can't see how an inexplicable play can lead to a win, but others do

Thanks John! So me, Turin and CTM are clear if there isn´t a GF. If there is then any of us can be mafia still. I won´t continue with my thoughts about this right now because I have taking a sleeping pill and it´s hard to even find the right keys.

Talya - you have to understand that I have been wrong about people the whole game. At the time I voted Sakaea (did I vote her, I would have) and Smiley it was pretty clear they were scum but earlier I had no read of them, leaned town on them and maybe was suspicious of them but others where more so. Now I need to take a look at all of you and begin all over again.

and tbh, I'm not really worried about winning or losing, this game would be all but over if Rhea could read her pm properly ..lol

Unfortunately, this is going to come down to

1) Were scum given valid fake claims by the mod. If not, then Tayla is 100% innocent

2) Was Naughty Bunny, if scum, clever enough to attach herself to a generic vanilla claim when she saw the opportunity

3) Is Tina or Turn the GF

I'm not putting much thought into it yet cause I don't know if I'll be alive. If I am, I'll have to do a reread. Both people have made scummy remarks, but you know what, so did Player (when he needlesslly claimed), so did Ape v1 when he wanted to lynch the guy claiming Miracle Max (before he claimed doctor) (Wwwombat did too!).. It's going to come down to a coin flip

Wwwombat made basically the same play and would've pulled it off if not for Vic and Avm fusion stuff.. Actually.. in one of your first games we NK'd you at the end even though you were convinced BG was scum (he was town), and then won when BG sided with me over AVM..

I know someone like you, who possesses the depth of an ashtray, can't see how an inexplicable play can lead to a win, but others do

I still can't believe you remember stuff like that from such old games... gotta give you credit. I just don't retain it.

Anyhow, for as scummy as you've played - I'm leaning town on you. I've argued with you only in night phases to help keep you from being a NK target. If you tricked me and your scum, you deserve the win. That said, I don't think you are scum.

At the moment, I plan on voting Tina.

After a ton of re-reading, CTM, Talya, Turin and I all have sounded particularly scummy. I could make a case on all of us, hell I could make a case on both of the fricken masons... but, as much as I've scoured this thread, I can NOT make a case on Tina.

Just like I said about Sakea... Tina's so clean, she's gotta be dirty.

I re-read yesterday´s posts. Not everything but a lot of it. This is my thoughts:

1. AH, her posts often confuse me. They are meant to make things clear but for me it doesn´t. Claimed Mason and I believe her.

2. Des, I agree with him most of the times this game. Claimed Mason and I believe him.

3. Smiley, also a person who´s posts confuses me. Leaning town.

4. Turin, most posts is townish but as Ape pointed out he was on both Rhea´s and Sol´s trains on day one. The PR might or might not make him scum. Haven´t decided yet.

5. Paetric, will be replaced.

6. BG, mostly townish posts. I didn´t like "everyone follows me around" and the idea that all scum was on Rhea´s train on day 1. Later he changed his mind. Haven´t decided yet.

7. CTM, leaning scum. I didn´t like his plan with more character reveals, Wesley claim town and lynch from the town people pool. He has tried to direct the cop on night 1 and doc on night 2.

8. Locke, leaning scum. Has been very absent. I agree with Des about him contradicting himself about the random lynch.

9. Player, very suspicious by all above stated reasons. His vote on the dead Rhea doesn´t change my mind about him.

10. Talya, probably town

11. Nyn, probably town

12. Kae, floating around. Hard to know.

13. Wombat, very absent. Ape pointed out that he was on both Sol´s and Rhea´s train day 1. That is interesting if it turns out that Sol is indeed the doc. Scummy.

14. Sol, claimed Doc. I believe him although he has been playing scummy.

15. Tina,

I get that all of the ones I suspect can´t be scum but those are the ones I´m going to watch out for as we move along. I think it´s been difficult to judge many because we have all agreed that Rhea and Player are scummy.

Let see what Players lynch will show us. Vote Player. I believe that is the hammer.

Bump, for re-readers.

Ok, I'm back from the weekend. Thoughts:

AH: claimed townie Mason. I believe her.

Smiley: not sure about him. He's a n00b, so I tend to cut him some slack. That comment to Sol about getting lynched was out there, tho.

Turin: Booing Hag with a PR, apparently. Leaning towards him being mafia or a third party. I think third party would be more likely.

Des: also claimed townie Mason. Also believe him.

Ithi 2.0 (Paet's replacement): I was suspicious of Paet cus of his inactivity. No read on Ithi 2.0 yet.

CTM: claimed King with no real pressure. Kinda came out of left field with that one. It seemed like he was hinting that he's roled too, but maybe I'm wrong on that. FOS at him for the weird reveal.

Locke: very unsure on him. I've gone back-and-forth between getting town and scum reads from him.

Talya: claimed Townsfolk of Florin. I think I believe her.

Ape 2.0 (replaced Nyn): also claimed Townsfolk of Florin. I believe her too.

Wombat: I think he's been playing pretty scummy all game, actually. He pops in, says something quick, votes, and disappears. It's like he's trying to stay under the radar, but still vote and appear active.

Solimind: claimed Miracle Max, town doctor. No CC, so I believe him for now.

Tina: not sure about Tina. I haven't gotten a feel for her at all this game.

Ok, so I would definitely like to hear from Wombat. Don't wanna put him at L-1 before he has a chance to say whatever he's gonna say.

Heh... "not sure about Tina" "not sure about Smiley"

Bumped for re-readers.

Make note of the nudges on all the townies that were lynched around the times these posts were made, Wombat and Locke specifically.

I still can't believe you remember stuff like that from such old games... gotta give you credit. I just don't retain it.

Anyhow, for as scummy as you've played - I'm leaning town on you. I've argued with you only in night phases to help keep you from being a NK target. If you tricked me and your scum, you deserve the win. That said, I don't think you are scum.

At the moment, I plan on voting Tina.

After a ton of re-reading, CTM, Talya, Turin and I all have sounded particularly scummy. I could make a case on all of us, hell I could make a case on both of the fricken masons... but, as much as I've scoured this thread, I can NOT make a case on Tina.

Just like I said about Sakea... Tina's so clean, she's gotta be dirty.

Despo's probably been the single scummiest remaining player

Archived