DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New to Dragonmount?

Amadine

Hello all!

A few months ago I walked into Foyles and asked the woman behind the desk to recommend a fantasy novel I could get into. She recommended the Wheel of Time. That impromptu visit to the bookstore changed my world!

I've only just started this series - currently on Book 3 but I am absolutely loving it!

Glad to be part of this community. Not that familiar with forums but I needs somewhere to share my excitement!  :wink:

The Light illumine you all!

Hello!!!!

Isn't it a one of a kind series???? Be very careful of book spoilers in the discussion forms. Come check us out in the White Tower and Warders as well as the other social groups! :)

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah!ryrin and elgee,thanks so much...so glad to here.ive decided to learn how to channel.i think i can do it,not sure....but i could have sworn i seized Saidin some days ago.Or maybe the taint is already getting to me...dont mind my incessant rants people,lol...

Black Prince you gotta find your way over to the Black tower by the sounds of it! Its DMs home of spam and Saidin users.

Hello all!

A few months ago I walked into Foyles and asked the woman behind the desk to recommend a fantasy novel I could get into. She recommended the Wheel of Time. That impromptu visit to the bookstore changed my world!

I've only just started this series - currently on Book 3 but I am absolutely loving it!

Glad to be part of this community. Not that familiar with forums but I needs somewhere to share my excitement!  :wink:

The Light illumine you all!

You are SOOOOO lucky Asiyah!!  Reading it for the first time and your right in my favourite section of books! Enjoy it!!

Fell free to stick your head into all the various Social Groups, id love to welcome you to the Band of the Red Hand or the Black Tower!

Finally jumping into this series.  A few of my friends have read it and rave about it.  Can't wait to find out what all the hubbub's about and read what others think after I read each volume.  May take a while as my job is pretty time consuming, but I am planning this to be a long term goal. 

Finally jumping into this series.  A few of my friends have read it and rave about it.  Can't wait to find out what all the hubbub's about and read what others think after I read each volume.  May take a while as my job is pretty time consuming, but I am planning this to be a long term goal. 

Hey foggy!!  Dude you need to realise    this series IS your job now!! well also it is now your life but i dont wanna scare ya.....

Hey foggy!!  Dude you need to realise    this series IS your job now!! well also it is now your life but i dont wanna scare ya.....

I'm going to take that as a hearty welcome to the club I am up to the challenge!

if your up for a challenge make sure you check out the Social Orgs! (hears the spirit of tress admonishing him for saying orgs and not communities or whatever the new buzzword is....)

Especially the Mighty Band of the Red Hand!

Or take the Spam challenge and hit up the Black Tower!

*snerk*

Incorrigible shadowie. :wink:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! Just joined since I don't know anyone IRL who has read the series! finished it a few days back and my life has been incomplete since then. Have been lurking on the forums since and joining one for the first time! Very excited! 

@dicetosser1 and @Ryrin thanks for the welcome! Just lurking around the threads for now :) my favorites kept changing from book to book tbh. Rand is an obvious and the only one I steadily liked. I LOVED Egwene re-uniting the White Tower. Won't comment on later as I see that thread seem to explode when she's mentioned too much haha. Mat provided some much needed humor! What about you guys?