DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New to Dragonmount?

Amadine

Hello! Welcome to DM. I think I will always be able to re-read this series. Have you looked around yet? There is a discussion area, a role play area (where you can create your own character in the WoT universe) and the social groups. The groups are a really good way to get to meet people. You can join as many as you want. Just be aware that you can't see all of the forums in the White Tower and Warders (and maybe in other groups) until you decide to join.

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! I'm a longtime fan. I've been consumed with the books for many years~ just now listening for the first time to the audiobooks after re-reading the books 3 or 4 times. Just wanted to say HI!

Hello!

Been visiting this site for over a year without ever actually signing up, and I finally asked myself, "why haven't I?"  So here I am.

Started the books when I was about 12 and then drifted away before coming back in 2012 and reading all 13 just in time for AMoL's release (I'm still searching for something to fill the void - sadly a flame just doesnt quite cut it :dry:)

Looking forward to sharing some views/theories in the future.

Guest Dragons

I've been reading this series since the first three books were given to me as a gift 10 years ago, and I finally finished it last week.  It is by far the best fantasy series I've ever read, and I hope against hope that someone will continue writing on the foundation that Robert Jordan began.  With that said, hello to everyone.  I'm looking forward to my time here.

Guest lw_hunter

Brand New, stumbled clearly by accident on the series, have read seven thus far, plus the short novel that seems to set the series up.

As time and funds allow, I will aquire, read and keep the entire series.  Nice to have found this place.

LW Hunter

Guest Radiana

New Member to DM but have explored around it for a couple years. Found this series by accident about 9 years ago and have been in love ever since!

• 2 weeks later...

Avid WoT fan,new to dragonmount and regular taverntee customer. As a wise one Tel'aran'rhoid is a place I frequent often and apart from a select few not sure what I think about tge Aes Sedai running around the drwam world.

Looking forward to learning, chatting and generally being part of DM :-)

@ Rukia: Indeed it's about time lol !

The Band of the Red Hand is always looking for new recruit and ... it has been quite lately :wink:

Do not hesitate to have a look around nor to ask us any question you may have.

Welcome Rukia :)

Edited by Hayl3y

Avid WoT fan,new to dragonmount and regular taverntee customer. As a wise one Tel'aran'rhoid is a place I frequent often and apart from a select few not sure what I think about tge Aes Sedai running around the drwam world.

Looking forward to learning, chatting and generally being part of DM :-)

Welcome Fiona ! i'm not in the Aiel social group but still i hope you will enjoy your stay here ;)