A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New to Dragonmount?

Amadine

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Ok. We have 3 main areas. The discussion forums, the role play area and the social groups. I spend most of my time in the social groups. With some of the groups, you can't see all of the boards until and if you decide to join.

Do you have any questions or see any areas of interest?

I have literally grown up with this series and have re read it at LEAST three times through (some books more than others just to refresh before the next one) and am soooo glad I found this place.  Definitely looking forward to the discussions on here!

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain!

Hi!

I'm Josh, a huge WoT fan  and I have been technically following this site from the shadows for a few years now. 
I have finally got it into my head to join this little community, hopefully many posts and ideas will follow in the weeks, months, years to come. 

Any game designers out there? Love to hear from you :)

Welcome, Arsalan! Just a heads up that stuff from all the books can be discussed anywhere here so be careful where you tread so as not to have the series spoiled for you. I came relatively new to the series about 3 years ago. You'll find people here who just discovered the WoT and others who have been with it for twenty years. I hope you enjoy your time with us.

Guest skyl4rk

Hi all!  I've been a long time fan (since 2001); I'm currently on my umpteenth re-read of the series.  I just want to say, it's great to finally join this wonderful community - don't know why I didn't do this ages ago (lol).  :smile:

Hi ! Welcome to Dragonmount :)

Do not hesitate to have a look around and to ask us all the questions u may have.

as u are rereading the serie, what book are u reading now ? 14th ? 15th ? *tries to guess* :tongue:

Guest farstrider320

new to dragonmount.  Re-reading the entire series for the fourth time, I still have a hard time putting the books down.