DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New to Dragonmount?

Amadine

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if I can pick out one favorite but the closest is The Shadow Rising, it's mostly a blur of favorite moments but I loved Rhuidean and Mat going through the door and being hanged gaining the weapon and knowledge he needs. Rand learning about the history of the Aiel and the breaking. If I remember right it's when Perrin saves the two rivers as well. My other favorites is Rand cleansing saidin, Nyneve conquering her block, and her marriage with Lan, Egwene reuniting the tower, Perrin making the first power forged weapon in a age,Mahallienir, Mat saving Moraine and so much more ... Really I have tried to get my friends to read them, oddly enough my older sister is the only one that read them all. She was always the opposite of me and never read any books until she saw The Lord of the Rings trilogy when she was 30, and then started reading, or at least listening to them on audiobook but beggars can't be choosers. For whatever reason these books helped me through high school and they make me joyful. There are a lot of other fantasy series that I love but WoT grew as I grew up I want to have the opportunity to share that, I just love them.

Hey, Ice, I hope you had time to check out the social groups and stop by to check out the White Tower and Warders.  Just a heads up that there are multiple boards there you can't see if and until you decide to join.  Wherever you land, I hope you have a great time.

Well, you've definitely come to the right place! And your fav moments coincide with mine as well. (I'm willing to bet they would rank high on just about everyone's list here.) ;) They're all jam-packed with Moments of Awesome! And who can resist Mat's ascendency into a reluctant hero?

In any case, welcome to a community of like-minded readers!

Edited by JudySonnenberg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest al'Vyk

Hello to all.  I am new to Dragonmount and Forums.  Getting ready to reread.  (one good thing about bad memory... you can read your favorite books over and over!) :wink:   al'Vyk