A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New to Dragonmount?

Amadine

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DaniSedai

Good day to you all.  I am Dani, and am new here, though I am no stranger to WoT.  I've been reading the series since 1999, and love it so much that I've owned A Memory of Light since a week after it hit the shelves and have yet to read it, for I am reluctant for it to come to an end.  I enjoy nature, the arts, and helping others. 

Welcome, Dani.  Please feel free to explore and ask any questions if you have them.  We basically have 3 main areas, discussion, role play, and social groups.  The majority of my time is spent in the White Tower and Warders (although I have fun in other groups as well.)  You can join as many social groups as you want.  Please be aware that you will not have access to all forums in a group until you are a member.

Good day to you all.  I am Dani, and am new here, though I am no stranger to WoT.  I've been reading the series since 1999, and love it so much that I've owned A Memory of Light since a week after it hit the shelves and have yet to read it, for I am reluctant for it to come to an end.  I enjoy nature, the arts, and helping others. 

I think you'll find lots of Kindred spirits here at DM *grins*

Just shout if you get lost, or need some help!

New member. Glad to talk Wot with likemind fans here. Thanks.

Hi! I'm new here. I'm a big fan of the series. My favorite character is probably Verin. And now I can't think of anything else to say. So... Hi?

Hi and welcome to DM!

Have a look around, maybe you'll find something of interest at the Social or Role Playing groups. Shout if you need help!

Hello, good people of Dragonmount, My name is Mladen (in RL too) and I am a big fan of epic fantasy genre hence why I have joined this site. Not particularly interested in RPG, far more in discussions about the series. Hope I will discover the new frontiers of WoT Universe on this site...

Welcome, Mladen.  We have extensive discussions here on the Wheel of Time.  I recommend the social groups as well.  They are not RPG.  FYI, you cannot see all of the of the boards there unless you join and you can join as many as you wish.

Hi!!! Foggys, please be careful in the discussion forums so you don't get the series spoiled!! Welcome to DM.

Thanks for the warning.  I found one thread where I might be ok:)  

You should be ok in the social groups but keep an eye out.

Welcome, Mladen.  We have extensive discussions here on the Wheel of Time.  I recommend the social groups as well.  They are not RPG.  FYI, you cannot see all of the of the boards there unless you join and you can join as many as you wish.

Thank you very much... Good to be here... I will check everything... :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, newbie here.  I've been reading the wheel of time series for awhile, but just decided to join the forums.  I'm still deciding which social community to join.  I tend to be chill with almost everyone.  As for myself, I love to read and write as well as pursue other artistic pursuits.  I guess that's it for now. 

That is a gorgeous Signature, eternalangel! Be sure to stop by the Signatures board - they'll love you there :)

You can join more than one social group here, but I wouldn't advise going nuts and joining all OF them, like some people do. Luckily you can check out what happens on their open boards, and see which ones look most up your alley.

And if you get stuck or need help, just holler at the nearest member of staff :)

I'm totally a newb when it comes to wheel of time lol. this is my first read through and i'm only 400 pages into the eye of the world. so i was hoping to get some help with pronunciations. i know there's a list of them in the glossary but i'm still confused on a few nonetheless. :huh:

1. Draghkar (i've been pronouncing as Draff-Car)

2. Moiraine  ("     "        "                    "  Muy-Rain) 

3. Egwene   ("     "        "                    "  Egg-Win  )

Thanks so much :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:!! I cant wait until i have more of the books read so i can get in on more interesting convos lol. (and be able to help others. :wink:

P.S. If i posted this question in the wrong forum please let me know lol.