DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New to Dragonmount?

Amadine

Hi!  I'm still trying to figure out to navigate the site here.  Where do I find the Social Groups?  I would love to visit the White Tower...hopefully the Amyrlin Seat isn't Red.  :ohmy:

*cackles*  .... :biggrin:

oh my.... I knew I should have kept my bloody lips shut and my foolish fingers still... 

All hail the mighty Red Seat!    :dry:   :smile:

Edited by Lynngreen

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all!  I'm Lynn and am on book 7, and have been searching for the "right" place to discuss and read of this most excellent body of work.    I hail from Robert Jordan's state (SC) and quite familiar with his native Charleston and other things RJ...may he rest peacefully in shade.  

I basically love spoilers which is another reason I feel I will quite enjoy it here.  I'm actually the opposite of tech savvy/knowledgeable; but I don't care. lol  Holding a book (not a Kindle) in my hands is one of the joys of my life (and yes! I do other things :tongue:  ) , as is being able to discuss a book...which is why I find myself here.  

There is a character (female) that is part of Rand's team; but, Light help me I can just barely stomach her...although I will admit to being quite chipper when she is sea-sick.  (hint hint) 

I wanted to stop and introduce myself, so if anybody sees me posting from time to time, y'all won't be surprised.  

Oh...and in case y'all can't tell...I'm Green Ajah.  

I am Ryrin, Captain General of the Green Ajah. 

I see you have already been to the Tower. Welcome.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am a new to Dragonmount. I purchased the full series in July of this year along with book one of Stormlight Archive, I used the Barnes and Noble nook book app on my iPad for reading. Stormlight was downloaded first so I started and finished the first book then ordered the next and finished it in a relatively short time. Some time in August I finally started the first book of The Wheel of Time and was hooked, so much so that it is October 4th and I finished the whole series. My only question is why were we introduced to the Tinkers and never given any closure? I am sure someone has asked about them but as a newbie to this forum I didn't have a chance to look for answers. 

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to DM ! sorry for the late reply.. .Sometimes I completely miss this board ! I am sure you'll have to find some people reacting on that question here

The wheel of time discussions board ! Tbh i was very disappointed and sour after reading the last books, so I'm probably not the best person to answer to it :tongue:

• 1 month later...
Guest Victor Sanford

I have finished all books about 6 Mos ago can't get it out of my head about to start my 2ed time arond just looking to meet more ppl to talk about wot with so my friend will stop looking at me like I am crazy when I talk about it :) btw I just like the sound of the name

I have finished all books about 6 Mos ago can't get it out of my head about to start my 2ed time arond just looking to meet more ppl to talk about wot with so my friend will stop looking at me like I am crazy when I talk about it :) btw I just like the sound of the name

Oh, you are so in the right place.

1323917719517_184454.png

• 2 weeks later...

Light! This site is amazing. And Amadine: thanks for taking the time to reply to everyone that posts here. It's nice to feel welcome.

So glad you like the place! Have you managed to explore a lot? Any questions for us?

Guest The Wind

Greetings, I am an Old fan of the books, I posted as "Wind" in the late 90's. now that the books are all done, I wonder if any of the old group are around? shadow killer? well I am pleased with the Last battle having been fought.  How about you?

be well all.