DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Red Ajah Autumn Fair- PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST

Tynaal: You have to enter. There aren't that many entries yet and I need some to choose from.

Nyn: which one is the one you want to enter? The top one, middle one, or bottom one. I am guessing the top one cause you said the unimpressed one and the middle one I would call the scared one and the bottom one the "mad" one.

Mother: How about entering the contest. I am sure you could do a good one. You are the Amrylin Seat after all...The most wisest and powerful of all Aes Sedai!! :biggrin: LOL Though no using the one power on this one. :wink:

EVERYONE ELSE: COME ON AND JOIN THE FUN...WE NEED ALOT MORE ENTRIES.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um, sweetie, there's something up with your coding. Take out all of the stuff but the url itself

I've edited it...weird, when I looked after posting it worked and showed up as posted images...:wacko:

Anyway. Can you see it now? :unsure:

Nyn: which one is the one you want to enter? The top one, middle one, or bottom one. I am guessing the top one cause you said the unimpressed one and the middle one I would call the scared one and the bottom one the "mad" one.

Yep, the top one please :smile:

I am sorry aiel heart but it doesn't. IF you can't post it then put a link to it as your entry. everyone can click on the link and see it. But you have to play the game..sorry.

I apologize for answering this so late. I had thought I answered it yesterday but it must not have gone through.

If you give us a few more hours, I'll try to get one done for you. Unfortunately, the site is blocked here at work (prolly cause it has the word "game" in the URL) so I won't be able to do anything till I get home (another 3 or 4 hours).

I would normally say yes but it wouldn't be fair to the others who did theirs. I have to be oh whats the word i am looking for....uhm....non-favoritism or something like that...thoguh i don't think thats the right word either....and besides I have already been in process of picking the winners....actually I believe I have them already picked out just been going through the entries to make sure I have made up my mind...the deadline was 10pm last night...I would have made the decision last night but was falling asleep at puter by 9:30 so went to bed.

Archived