DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi all (my intro) :)

inferno

Hey all i just joined so i want to introduce my myself to the White Tower & Warders group :smile:

I'll make it short lol.

Basically ive been a fan of the series since May. Since a good significant ammount of my favorite characters other than Asha'man (as you can tell lol) are Aes Sedai and some of the warders i thought i should check the group out :smile:

Other than that im a big music person also i like hockey, and videogames (shooters and rpgs). Well thats me in a nuthell :smile:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome, Asha'man Dave! We look forward to getting to know you better.

My husband grew up playing hockey in Canada. He makes skating (ice or roller) looks SO easy!

yea hockey's big where i live (Buffalo,NY) at least 80%+ of the population in my region loves hockey. Never ice skated though. I can just see myself though *shivers* lol.

Welcome Dave!

What do you mean with 'big music person'? Everyone's just talking about hockey (which I can't understand, sorry) but could you tell about this? I'm into music too :smile:

Welcome to WT anyway!

if youre thinking musician then thats not me lol, but yea i love music (mainly metal with some rock sprinkled in). I cant go throughout the day without my ipod (already used up 20 GB of my 80 GB with music lol).

Welcome to the WT & WG Dave, I know absolutely nothing about hockey and barely anything about music. However I'm a complete expert on random postings, star wars and quite good at making siggys >.>

No doubt I will see you knocking about the Dorms shortly :biggrin:

Ithi

Star Wars is good. Thats what got me into sci-fi/fantasy in the first place years ago lol.

P.S. just noticed i could respond better without all the posts i did. srry about that lol.

Welcome to the WT Dave. Nice to see you here. :)

I know very little about hockey, but I can ice skate a little. :D

Hope you like it here.

hey poet nice to see you here too :smile:

I've never even been on ice skates.

I'd probably fall on my backside. A lot. :tongue:

This. *laughs*

Welcome to the WT I think I saw you briefly over in the BT. I hope you enjoy DM and all it has to offer. :)

I believe you did. Thanx for the welcome :smile:

P.S. this multi-quote this pretty neat lol.

*wanders in with his Buffalo Sabers jersey on and a Guinness*

What's all this I hear about hockey? I love hockey. So, Buffalo huh? *shushes everyone real quick* What part of Buffalo you in?

well not exactly Buffalo. Live about 10-15 mins north. I just like saying Buffalo because thats the most known city in the region (excluding Niagara Falls) plus im pretty close. I actually live in the Tonawandas.

Archived