DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi all (my intro) :)

inferno

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*wanders in with his Buffalo Sabers jersey on and a Guinness*

What's all this I hear about hockey? I love hockey. So, Buffalo huh? *shushes everyone real quick* What part of Buffalo you in?

well not exactly Buffalo. Live about 10-15 mins north. I just like saying Buffalo because thats the most known city in the region (excluding Niagara Falls) plus im pretty close. I actually live in the Tonawandas.

Dave, I'm in Wurlitzer Park in North Tonawanda. Maybe I will run into you on Oliver Street some fine evening.

*wanders in with his Buffalo Sabers jersey on and a Guinness*

What's all this I hear about hockey? I love hockey. So, Buffalo huh? *shushes everyone real quick* What part of Buffalo you in?

well not exactly Buffalo. Live about 10-15 mins north. I just like saying Buffalo because thats the most known city in the region (excluding Niagara Falls) plus im pretty close. I actually live in the Tonawandas.

Dave, I'm in Wurlitzer Park in North Tonawanda. Maybe I will run into you on Oliver Street some fine evening.

haha youre close. I live in the other side of town lol.

Glad you found a social group you liked! Did I recommend this one? I can't remember... *Scurries off to that board* I did :D I feels specials now. Join any others too?

well my name should give you a hint on the other lol.

Well, you're an Ashman, so you joined Shayol Ghul because Trollocs love burning things down and making ashes out of them?

Glad you found a social group you liked! Did I recommend this one? I can't remember... *Scurries off to that board* I did :D I feels specials now. Join any others too?

well my name should give you a hint on the other lol.

Well, you're an Ashman, so you joined Shayol Ghul because Trollocs love burning things down and making ashes out of them?

wrong guess :tongue: lol

What's this? New meat? For my Sunday treat? Yummy! *snugglebites the new dude all around the neck area*

Hi there, welcome to the land of insanity :biggrin:

I'm your resident Red Head aka Head Nutt and my Reds will just looooooove the sight of you :wink:

Now, don't get nervous. Yes, we bite. But you'll come back for more, trust me. Many have tried to withstand the nibble of the Reds, but once bitten, twice hooked.

I'm from Belgium myself, so hockey isn't really a thing here. Love music myself, though not to the extend that music lovers have. I used to use music as a child and teenager a lot to get through rough times and such, which I still do. But as I'm horrible with names and stuff, I never really remember the name of band or singer unless I've been either overwhelmed by it through the media or if it's something that truly stands out for me. One of my favorites, and not very well known in Belgium (more fool them) is Amanda Marshall, a Canadian singer. I also love epic music, like the type that Immediate Music plays.

What's this? New meat? For my Sunday treat? Yummy! *snugglebites the new dude all around the neck area*

Hi there, welcome to the land of insanity :biggrin:

I'm your resident Red Head aka Head Nutt and my Reds will just looooooove the sight of you :wink:

Now, don't get nervous. Yes, we bite. But you'll come back for more, trust me. Many have tried to withstand the nibble of the Reds, but once bitten, twice hooked.

I'm from Belgium myself, so hockey isn't really a thing here. Love music myself, though not to the extend that music lovers have. I used to use music as a child and teenager a lot to get through rough times and such, which I still do. But as I'm horrible with names and stuff, I never really remember the name of band or singer unless I've been either overwhelmed by it through the media or if it's something that truly stands out for me. One of my favorites, and not very well known in Belgium (more fool them) is Amanda Marshall, a Canadian singer. I also love epic music, like the type that Immediate Music plays.

i get what youre saying about music getting you through rough times. Thats a good part on why im a big music person.

Finally! get a chance to reply. Friggin work. Dave I am a South Buffalonian myself. I think DM may just explode with all of us in here lol.

The Buffalo invasion has begun! :tongue: lol.

Archived