DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dragon Cave Users

Red2111

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes i know! i can't believe i'm considering it for next year, but if i can get my lineage loving hands on that checker (especially if the color scheme is continued with all OP's being paired with Bright Pinks) >.> <.<

but while the owner is giving me first crack at the IOU, we haven't discussed terms. i'm more than happy with the AP catch as my 2nd, espeically since i plan to gift the offspring next year to people who dont have a Holly at all.

you know ...

i think instead i'm gonna just ask for a non-holly from the line once they get a mate to continue the lineage, maybe even see if i can help build Yule one. this way they can get a better trade for the Holly offspring than i could give and i still get my hands on that georgous lineage . cause creator knows, if i catch a CB metal i'll totally turn into Gholum again and NDs are too much of a hassel imo. yes i liek this option better, and i'm no longer in a conumdrum!

grats Leelou.

Heart, if you dont get a 2nd one this year, i'll give you the one i planned to breed for Leelou *nods*

*snuggles the AP catch* dis one is mine tho. already sent the cancle message on the pending IOU for the nice lineaged one.

teleport got added to the Magi about 3 or 4 years ago Dar :smile:

well see. this is what i get for trying to be greedy and entertain the though of possibly releasing a Holly next year. the little bugger up and mis-genders on me :laugh:Lineage

tis okay, i like a challenge :happy:

:unsure: anyone have a CB Bright Pink male or two they can lend to a mate building project?? i've decided i'll be going for a mirror mate, only with Red females instead of Hollys or Heartseekers.

though heartseekers would be beautiful *nods*

I'll have to check what I have once I get home, Red. Dragcave is blocked here at work. Something about it being a game or something . . . :rolleyes: They just don't want me to have any fun . . . *sighs* :biggrin:

Oh, well, I can get more "housekeeping" done in my cubicle. Yesterday, I found quite a bit of the desktop under bunches of paper. Today, I need to rearrange the shelves and do some long-overdue filing (and re-filing of stuff I've pulled out over the past couple months and not refiled right away). There's not a lot going on right now because the place is a ghost town (most people are on leave).

Red, the only bright pink I have is a female.  The description says "Bright pink dragons are one of the few all-female breeds of dragons."  Are you sure you can get bright pink males or are you talking about flamingo wyverns or sunrise dragons?

Archived