DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dragon Cave Users

Red2111

so i finally was able to snag a Gold egg!!! in other news, all the blues i've snagged are making for very lucrative trades.

i'ver currently got a low gen Gold set up for one of my bronze hatchlings and a blue egg, and i've got a 2nd gen Rosebud IOU set up as well. and was able to set up a trade for a low gen Silver Tinsel with a nice two-breed stair step lineage for one of my Sweetlings eggs

2 of my Moon eggs are about to hatch, i can't wait until they do to try and snag two gold in their place.

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

finally able to snag 2 shimmering gold eggs, ones grown and the other i just snagged and gendered female in hopes of getting a breeding pair.

my two new blues like eachother enough to produce me eggs :happy: AH i can gift you a PB 2nd gen of the new blue for sure. if you want a CB, i can try snagging them for you for an IOU trade

for the trade, i'm looking for these:

- CB Nebula egg (will trade 2:1)

- CB White egg (will trade 2:1)

- CB Stripe egg or Female hatchie (2:1)

- CB Hellfire or female hatchie

- CB Moonstone hatchie

- CB Ember egg or female hatchie

click on my scroll in the OP and check through my scroll. i'm willing to breed anything on there for the above trades. some i'll trade 2 of mine for 1 of the requested.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in other news, i can't believe the utter luck i'm having with catches and trades due to the new release. :laugh:

i've snagged 2 CB Pinkies, 3 CB Vines, a CB Red, 2 CB Blacks, CB Tan Ridgewing (which breeds nicely with my other Tan) and 3 sunrise/sunset eggs!!

with trades, i've got 1 gold metallic on my scroll, and 2 IOUs set up (one Silver, 1 Gold) all low gen, non-inbred and neat lineages. not to mention i've been able to get a complete set of Dinos on my scroll.

i finally managed to get my CB female sunset, and my CB Male sunrise; though i'me beefing them up now and my 2 blacks are a happy breeding pair.

really, i cannot believe my luck with this release :wub:

hey guys just aheads up. the Valentines Series drop is just around the corner.

Tomorrow, February 8, 2012

Past Valentine's Day dragons can breed for one week period, ending at 0:00:00 on February 15.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A new Valentine's Day dragon will be dropped starting at 0:00 and lasting for 24 hours.

In addition, a one week event will begin at 0:00, ending at 0:00 on February 21.

so keep an eye on the AP starting tomorrow for the previous years Valetine's Dragons. there is a limit of 2 of each dragon per scroll, and they are pre-gendered so no influencing needed.

here are the previous Valentine Dragons. the Sweetling is the only Dragon in this series with an alt.

2009 - Valentine - Female Only

Egg - VdayEgg.gif Hatchling - VdayS1.gif Mature Hatchling - VdayS2.gif Adult - NewVal09.gif

2010 - Sweetling - Male Only

Regular -

Egg - Valentine10.gif Hatchling - Cndy.gif Mature Hatchling - Cndy2.gif Adult - Cndyadult.gif

Alt -

Egg - Valentine10.gif Hatchling - Vdayblackalt.gif Mature Hatchling - Sweetling_Juvenile_Alt.gif Adult - Sweetling_Adult_Alt.gif

2011 - Rosebud - Female Only

Egg - AR1X.gif Hatchling - 0NDK.gif Mature Hatchling - Rardgfgff.gif Adult - ZOkO.gif

you shoudl go tot he DC foruma dn get on the gifting list for the Rosebuds. from what i saw, they still had plenty of spaces.

if not, i've got a nice 2nd gen commign to me in a trade, and i can mark you down for one of her eggs next year.

also, i'm a little peeved right now. my Valentine clutched 3 eggs and i was forced to only keep 1 even though i wasnt over the breed limit or egg locked and had plenty of teleports open :dry:

i should have automatically owned 1 from her cluthc and been allowed to "hold" another for a trade *stamps foot*

ok i breed none of mine, trying to trade for things as well, but if you can catch me on i dont mind gifting too DM'ers instead

i got cb rosebud and sweetling, my valentine is a second gen from valentine x guardian

oooo i'd love another Red dragon on my scroll. :happy: heres what the new Dragon will look like

Egg - Valentine_2012_egg.gif

Hatchling - Valentine_2012_hatchi.gif

Mature Hatchling - Choc_Dragon.png

Adult - OYst.png

has everyone recieved a Valentine yet on their scrolls?? :smile:

• 2 weeks later...

so yeah, ealier this year i was talkign about lineages, well i finally started on mine :happy: so i'm gonna show them off. once i get a new Gen, i'll post an update with a screen shot to show the prettiness. if anyone wants an offspring PM me and we can work soemthing out. i'm always looking for trades with the spcified eggs/hatchies to help with these lineages.

Lineage Name: Pastel Checkerboard

Current Gen Count: 3

CB Pairs: 2

Goal: 5 gens

Trade Requests: 2nd gen Pink and 2nd gen eggs with matching lineage (Purple Male/Pink Female)

pp.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------

Lineage Name: Mint-Choclate Lava Cake

Current Gen Count: 2

CB Pairs: 3

Goal: 10+

Trade Requests: CB Ember Eggs/Hatchies

em.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------

Lineage Name: Sun's Ambient Glow

Trade Requests: CB Sunrise/Sunset Eggs/Hatchies

ss.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Lineage Name: Lunar Landing Project

Trade Requests: CB Moonstone Eggs/Hatchies

ms.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Lineage Name: Chaotic Volcano Fault-Line

CB Pairs: 5

Trade Requests: CB Ember Eggs/Hatchies

e.jpg

*grins*

i got 2 CB Nebbies the other day. neither alted (which i love) so i decided to spread a bit of Starkid and Darren Criss love

untitled.jpg

the egg has been influenced to be Male, so as long as it doens't Alt, it's name shall be Darren Criss :wub: and he shall be my favortest Dragon ever!!

• 3 weeks later...

congrads Leelou!! i'm almost to the 400 mark myself :)

right now i'm building a Moonstone Army :baalzamon: but i've been snagging the heck out of Nebula's (i've cuahgt like 5 CB's this past week!!) and so far none have alted *grins*

• 4 weeks later...

on April 7th, this year's Festival of Eggs has begun! You have three (4/10/12) days to collect 42 eggs. Happy hunting!

What is this festival of eggs? Well, it's very similar to an easter egg hunt. For the next [three] days, special eggs designed just for the event will pop up in random spots on the site. Click on them and they'll go in your "basket." Everyone can see your basket, and the more you collect, the more full your basket is.

so i'm epically excited right now. happy0045.gif

since Jan i've been trying to either catch or trade for a CB Female Stripe or influencable egg. i got one in a trade, but she refused her planned mate so i had to start over from scratch. today, i finally caught my very first CB stripe :happy:

she's influenced, and tucked in tight to my scroll. so heres to hoping that she genders right and goes on to produce lovely bronze tinsel eggs with her future mate :happy:

• 2 weeks later...

burn you Red for hesitating a second too long while someone else snagged the CB Silver in the Coastal cave last drop!!!

Burn ju for a flamming sheep hearder!!! *continues to grumble to herself about missing yet another CB Metal*

oh my lanta ... i just snagged (and fogged) a CB Gold

*hugs her Gold protectively and caresses it* my precious, my precious; my lovely shiny reflective precious. you will produce lovely gold babies, my precious; yesh you will, yesh you will. my little precious yes you will. must find you the perfect make now precious, must find you the perfect mate

theres a New release in the cave today!!

2012-04-25.png

egg - Turpentine_egg.png

ungender hatchling - Turpentine_hatchling.gif

gendered hatchling - AXB8O.gif

adult - WT8b.png

this release is in the Alpine (yeah i know, again with the Alpine) Desert and will be a perminate addition to the cave. speculation about this breed is that it will be liek the Pygmies, Drakes and Two-Headed dragons, where they only will breed within their own species (or maybe an alternate version where you have the greatest chances of no refusal by sticking to breeding within their speices)

i've snagged two and gendered them Male and Female. good luck catchign them everyone :happy:

• 4 weeks later...

today Dragon Cave is celebrating its 6th b-day!! and as such, there are 3 new releases

The Tsunami Wyvren is located in the Coastal Cave only

Birthday1.gif -- JYEsG.gif -- Male: Blue_mature_hatchi.gif Female: Blue_female_hatchi.gif -- Male: Blue_male_adult.png Female: Blue_female_adult.png

The Lumina Dragon this located in all biodomes and is rumored to be rare

Shimmer_egg.png -- GCbn.png -- Shimmer_mature_hatchi.gif -- Male:Shimmering_male_adult.png Female: Shimmer_female_adult.png

The Ultraviolet Dragon is a hyrbid which can only be obtained originally by breeding the Purple and Spirfire Dragons together or by breeding an Ultraviolent with another dragon.

Birthday3.gif -- Krent.png -- Male: Cyan_mature_hatchi.png Female: Cyan_female_hatchi.png -- Male: Cyan_male_adult.png Female: Cyan_female_adult.png

Archived