DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dragon Cave Users

Red2111

i'll see if the images reappear but they may have something to keep them from being linked. i've noticed that when i link my dragons through the properties rather than getting the BBC code it does that as well.

anyways, the rainbow chicken is down the main path, but only after you get the scroll from the Dragon in the mansion.

the stars and the shooting star comes from looking in the telescope in one of the rooms.

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got two new dragons, because my first two died, but I tried to add the two new ones to my signature but it would stick them on top of each other instead of adding them across the bottom of the signature. Could somebody please tell me how I can do that? Here are my two new dragons.

(I edited this so I could take my two new dragons because they had grown up and I ddn't want them to get sick from too many clicks.)

post the codes one at a time and next to one another without spaces.

just make sure to watch the size of the Dragons and for the most part get grown up dragons out of your sig as soon as you can after the hatchies grow up so the mods dont get onto you about the sgnature size *nods*

eggs and hatchies are fine, its the Dragons that tend to make the siggies either longer or taller than whats allowed by the CoC.

n/m found the answer to my own question. the cave is dropping only the Halloween egg today. get there at the start of the hour though, i snagged three fromt he cave bu by 6 minutes into the drop the cave was already out.

i plan on snagging 2 more *nods*

post the codes one at a time and next to one another without spaces.

just make sure to watch the size of the Dragons and for the most part get grown up dragons out of your sig as soon as you can after the hatchies grow up so the mods dont get onto you about the sgnature size *nods*

eggs and hatchies are fine, its the Dragons that tend to make the siggies either longer or taller than whats allowed by the CoC.

Okay, I think I get it! Thanks for the help! I'll try to do that.

I got two more dragons this morning but I'm having trouble adding them to my signature again so I'll have try to post them on it there later, but I 'll go ahead and post them here now.

{I edited this page so I could take off my dragons because thay had grown up and I didn't want them to die from too many clicks.}

I'm not for sure, but I think I got it right the last time. It worked after I set them on top of my signature instead of the bottom, and my first two dragons hatched! They're still in my signature if anybody wants to check them out, and I think my last two might be getting ready to hatch, too!

• 2 weeks later...

I snagged a pair of magis from the abandoned page, but missed a few nebulas :( All in all my guys are doing well though :)

Does anyone need a magi egg if i can get mine to bred one? Would love a nebula egg if anyone has one to spare once i have a slot free :)

the cave born Ridgewing Dragon in my siggie is for sale. if anyone has a cave born Vine or Moonstone Dragon they'd like to trade for heres the link

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

i'm also willing to influence it to be a certian gender and hang onto it until it genders. PM me if you want to go this option

Archived