DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dragon Cave Users

Red2111

sorry AH, my bluna's and Nebulas didn't produce this go around.

i do have a Red Dorsal Dragon egg that i'm willing to transfer to someone though. theres two varietys, the purples are being released now and the Reds are classified as uncommon.

KAoB.png

pm me if you wan thte transfer link, i'll keep it until monday

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gah! my dragons have been saying "wait 1 more day to breed" since yesturday!!!! how long is this freaking day i have to wait for!! are we on Mars time in dragon cave?!

I think you mean Venus? Because a Mars day is 25 hours, a Venus day 243 Earth days.

well a Mars day is still longer than an earth day :P

Is that an albino hatchling I see Leyrann?

Oh!!! I had an idea a bit ago. We bring the Seanchan social group back, and I'm not sure what the entirety of it would be but we'd be the one's that handle the raken!!!!!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

check you PM box Rhea ;) AH i still haven't forgotten i promised you a Nebula *nods* my other nebula egg shoudl tun out to be male *hops up and down excitedly* and i hope the new "fluffy" egg i got turns out to be female.

i've decided my goal is to get a male and female of each species *grins*

i wonder which dragons i can breed the two pinkies to to make sure i endup with another Pinky ... cause i'd love to get me a female one of those *nods* though my scroll as a high tendancy to produce more females than males, but still a female pinky woudl make it easier for sure *nods*

oh and i'm trying again for a Night glory. i've used my Purple Dragon to up my female drakes fertility and plan on mating her with a Day glory tonight after 6pm to hopefully produce a Night Glory egg.

i'd love one or two of them leelou.

i'm filled with eggs right now, but hopefully by wed i'll have the eggs as hatchlings and will have room. just let me know. infact, all but two of my eggs i currently have i'd be willing to abandon or transfer to another person right now for those pinkies.

if i breed a female and male pinky together they should produce a pinky offspring correct? i'm thinking of building my dragon arsenal up with Purples, reds and pinky's for breeding purposes.

me too Rhea, i really want the dragon they summon as well!!

leelou's the only reason i have a Magma dragon; i keep an eye out in the cave, but i've only ever seen 1 Magma egg released and never the other two. i keep breeding my Magma, hopping it pops out a 2nd gen, but he never does :laugh:

i hate having dead eggies on my scroll!! atleast they go away in two weeks and only take up egg room for a day. still, i rarely bite an egg, when i do i would hope the damn thing would take :laugh: didn't even give me a chance to revive the egg either

has anyone had any luck with gettin an undead dragon?

depends on what egg you want and if they will let you breed them together honestly.

if you want to produce a dragon of the same type, i'd breed the same species together; but if you want to mix it up and see what you get, i'd go for a different species pairing

btw Ama, your Wyvren hatchling is kin to my male Wyvren!! they both have the same originating pair!!!! /being a dork

i've foudn some more good resources out there for eggies, like an inbred checker and a few ER's that i like and are easy to use; as well as a trading center!! i'm posting the links to them in the OP

Archived